TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah of course it’s a bleeping filter, she hasn’t posted her real face close up for years.
All that pouting into the camera today, thought she’d had a facelift and botox - oh no, another mega filter 😂 nice example to set your daughter hun 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
breathing in - check
high waist lycra - check
slightly sticking bum out - check
hand up in hair to elongate waist and push tits out - check
angled from above - check

She's literally like a teenager ffs!
we see you 👀 Linz

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The living room is beige and gold now 🙄

I thought white was the ‘grown up’ ‘beautiful’ ‘stunning’ trend? (The trend she convinced herself she set😂)

• Haha
th
Just for you @Houseplantkiller, the hob flowers have gone to their grave RIP 🤣😆😂

How hard is it to pick a colour for the hallway, why can none of these accounts make a decision; always a big hooha over the smallest of decisions 🙄
they all do this, pretend they can't decide how to decorate, string it out in the hope that the freebie offers will start rolling in..... can't imagine F&B clamouring to work with the queen of chav, can you?

• Haha
Sure is with the oyster suite, would have been better off with the mink colourway 🤔

No Linzi, you can keep your PR valentines gift, full of the cheapest tat you can buy doll 😆
this is 100% going to be regifted, that crap isn’t even good enough for Facebook marketplace 🤮

• Haha
So what I don’t understand, our Linzi has had her 👁 on this mirror for a year; so obviously had decided on a colour change a long time ago. So why accept the grey marble & chrome table for the hallway last year, same with the huge white rug in the lounge. Why accept it in October when you knew you were changing the colour of the lounge after Xmas.

Anyone seen the dressing table and mirror that was sent for Poppy’s bedroom at the beginning of November?

If all the new, neutral colour changes had been decided for the new year, why did she feel the need to accept the gifted items that would not fit in with the new colour palette, honestly I just don’t get it 🙄

Attachments

Nice flash of the girls In the push up bra today ... also who tbf wears a cropped top in February?!
someone needs to lay off the brown filters.... I get she’s trying to tone down the chavvy silver decor but it makes her look soooooo orange 🍊

• Haha
wouldn't you be embarrassed to leave a filter name on your posts? basically - I honestly think she might be dysphoric. Using a filter to look like a bloody sex doll. I tried that one after seeing it on her post and I was unrecognisable!

I'll say it again Linzi - what kind of example are you teaching your soon to be teenaged daughter?

• Wow
Cropped top in February as worn by an influencer 🙄

Valentine day girls were out in force 😳 even my hubby commentated with “I thought she was a home account“ 🤣😂 she went all out with hair, tan, make up, lace body & red trousers.
Looks more like an Anne summers ad 🤣

• Haha
We have been so quiet on our platform, things happening behind the scenes. Gearing up to another reveal 🤷🏼‍♀️

I can’t abide underwear being worn as outerwear, looks very tarty.

Or as my hubby says I don’t like to see what’s on offer 🤣😆😂 takes away the mystery 🤷🏼‍♀️
Definitely 😂😂 looks like shes off out to a swingers fest in that outfit 🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.