TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked, can’t see one. I must admit I don’t know this account, will have a noisy. Is she a Hunch wannab?
shes just so far up her own arse, and loves looking at herself

Yeah there is one! Scroll further down on home instagrammers
cant find it ive been looking for ages as i thought she defo needs one 😂

Yeah there is one! Scroll further down on home instagrammers
actually just found it thanks.

Reactions: 1
Reposting about the H & M vases, says Linzi that used to sell all her free, not free as they are AD/PR/Sample/ I’m helping a company grow products on Facebook marketplace for loads of £’s. Jeez you couldn’t make it up 🤬
such a hypocrite 😂

also, since when is she into scandi/mid-century modern decor?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The all white decor didn’t take off, so now trying a different angle to engage her followers 😂🤣🙄
gutted she blocked me i cant see all her bullshit anymore. i do miss having a good laugh with my gym buddies over her exercise attempts why she used to post those were beyond me, when she was doing them so wrong. and the hula hooping dont get me started on that 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
gutted she blocked me i cant see all her bullshit anymore. i do miss having a good laugh with my gym buddies over her exercise attempts why she used to post those were beyond me, when she was doing them so wrong. and the hula hooping dont get me started on that 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
I never knew you were blocked, you rebel 😈

OMG, gym work; not for me 🤣😂 I get enough exercise sorting my horse twice daily, humping hay bales and mucking out and riding.

A montage of a very young Linzi, minus eyebrows in her hey days when the clubs were open 😳

Attachments

• Haha
Does she not see the irony that her jumping on the white vase band wagon and bleating about it to her followers has contributed to the hype?
I mean how thick IS she?

also, since when is she into scandi/mid-century modern decor?
[/QUOTE]

She's clearly not, because she's absolutely bleeping clueless...... doesn't look one bit authentic to anyone who knows about interiors. And if any Scandi/ MCM accounts look at her page they'll only have to scroll back a bit to see the silver chavvy TOWIE palace.

• Haha
I never knew you were blocked, you rebel 😈

OMG, gym work; not for me 🤣😂 I get enough exercise sorting my horse twice daily, humping hay bales and mucking out and riding.

A montage of a very young Linzi, minus eyebrows in her hey days when the clubs were open 😳
i told you ages back she blocked me.
i can view her acct of my personal acct but i cba, her house is cheap, and now she isnt exercising on camera i have nothing to laugh at 😂.
she really is a miserable sour faced cow

• Haha
Lets make tucking our jammy top into our trousers a thing, since when 🤷🏼‍♀️

We haven’t had any exercise with Linzi stories, it’s running with Poppy 😊

I thought it was Gemma that blocked you @Harvey27 easily confused me 😂
no it was Linzi
Gemma follows me 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.