TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cheap tat really excites her 🤪 @Houseplantkiller there was a blinder of a story a couple of days ago, loads of tree decs at the bargain price of 79p; she was gutted last year that she missed out on the Cinderella carriage so grabbed it quick 😂🤣

I am so surprised that she purchased 2 sets of the neutral boxes for either side of her tree she has a vision of how it’s all going to look, I think the word was dreamy; she has accessorised with your favourite fake Chanel sign.

A new tree is winging its way to Tiverton, it might have arrived as the deccies are going up very soon; it would appear that IG will be flooded with trees in November 🙄😂🤣 All competing with each other, boring as.

Apparently all the children’s Xmas presents were purchased last weekend and according to the story yesterday she was going to wrap them 🧐

Today we storied a campfire stew from slimming world and a prawn curry for her lunch, why is everything so low fat in that household; get a cream cake down you ffs and a full fat gingerbread spice latte in your new, unique mug.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh dear, someone’s upset our Linz and messaged her 🤔 Maybe you need to look at how you word your stories 🤭
she really needs help as why get so dramatic over somebody saying its not unique to you, linzi its a f**king mug, stop being overly dramatic just for the gram. if someone approaching you over a mug sends you into such a manic state of depression then maybe just maybe you need to a) stop saying everything is unique to you when it isnt as you keep saying this and making yourself look a twit b) come off the gram if a mug upsets you that much 😂

Omg what is she, like, 5 years old ? 'The candy canes ARE exclusive because they're beige pink instead of pink' what the actual hell...... get a life linz..... I actually missed that teenage drama because I was too busy snorting laughing at her describing the cheap tacky sparkly mug as 'out of this worrrrllllddd'
i can't believe her reaction😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The cheap tat really excites her 🤪 @Houseplantkiller there was a blinder of a story a couple of days ago, loads of tree decs at the bargain price of 79p; she was gutted last year that she missed out on the Cinderella carriage so grabbed it quick 😂🤣

I am so surprised that she purchased 2 sets of the neutral boxes for either side of her tree she has a vision of how it’s all going to look, I think the word was dreamy; she has accessorised with your favourite fake Chanel sign.

A new tree is winging its way to Tiverton, it might have arrived as the deccies are going up very soon; it would appear that IG will be flooded with trees in November 🙄😂🤣 All competing with each other, boring as.

Apparently all the children’s Xmas presents were purchased last weekend and according to the story yesterday she was going to wrap them 🧐

Today we storied a campfire stew from slimming world and a prawn curry for her lunch, why is everything so low fat in that household; get a cream cake down you ffs and a full fat gingerbread spice latte in your new, unique mug.
😂😂😂 i cant cope with her stories anymore her voice goes through me!
so excited to get this dreamy exquisite only available to me cheap plastic decor for my cheap af looking house.
that fake chanel sign is vile

surely this idea was unique to you linzi or at least thats what you normally say when some fills a glass vase with fake tit, oh look someone else is using my unique idea that only i thought of 😂😂😂 (previous stories).
all ok this morning Linzi 🖐 see we have gotten over last nights drama really quickly, gosh wish my anxiety would be all better again at the click of my fingers, oh yeah i forgot you dont actually have it its all a ploy for the gram.

Attachments

Last edited:
It's not even the cooing over the cheap sparkly tat that upsets me, it's the fact that she takes it all so seriously and thinks it's so important.

Does anyone here follow the nurse mum? She has actual real problems, picks up some ad work every now and then, declares it all and explains why she needs to do it to boost her income, and is selective about what she chooses even though she's pretty desperate for cash at times. Not necessarily all my taste/style but I think she is great.
Linzi's feed in comparison is so vacuous, flogging pound shop shite and then getting her knickers in a twist every now and then about ridiculous things i.e. someone said the pinky beige instead of the pink on this sparkly mug wasn't exclusive to me boo hoo....

Yes Nurse mum is amazing, staff nurse for the NHS, special needs and parents solo, truly amazing person. Her anxiety and palpitations are real, she really is marvellous at juggling everything, she is to be commended.

Well today she has announced on her stories that she is putting on her positive pants 😂🤣 jeez why so bloody dramatic; sorry I forgot it’s all for the gram.
Why do they all get worked up over silly things, I hate that type of mug, far too chunky & cheap for moi, prefer bone china.

I get annoyed as she rarely buys anything of monetary value for her home, yet is happy to accept thousands of pounds worth of products from companies. Always tagging companies, declaring that she needs this in her life - I call it begging. Everything she purchases is cheap tat that wouldn’t grace my home.

Mmmm I wonder what she’s managed to get for free from the blind company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we about to receive candles from her fave at the the.wild.botanist.

On a side note my students have gone and my home is back to how I like it 😆 I thought the student union had been invited around for a rave at times, they were like snails and I just followed the trail and so bloody untidy it’s taken a couple of days to get straight. They literally moved out into their new house and left all their crap/possessions behind, all packed up and delivered in black bin bags; I was then coerced into sorting the kitchen cupboards & utility room in their new home 🙄

Attachments

Honestly, everything’s an AD, why doesn’t she put gifted?

Probably doesn’t want everyone to see how many products she is actually sent from companies.

Well, the tree reveal will not be happening this weekend as it hasn’t arrived; do they not realise that it’s a race between the accounts for the unveiling of the trees.

I wonder if the white Dior bags which come with a make up purchase will feature in “THE WINTER WONDERLAND” this year 😉

Attachments

The other week she was singing the praises of Aldi’s washing liquid, stating that she wouldn’t use anything else on her clothes etc; as it was the best by far.

Fast forward to the delivery of the freebies and now this is the best, jeez make your mind up love; stop running with the IG crowd 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 1
The other week she was singing the praises of Aldi’s washing liquid, stating that she wouldn’t use anything else on her clothes etc; as it was the best by far.

Fast forward to the delivery of the freebies and now this is the best, jeez make your mind up love; stop running with the IG crowd 🙄
haha its all for the gram, but dare you to challenge her and she will block you as remember she doesn't like anyone pointing anything out to her especially when everything she gets its EXCLUSIVE to her 😂😂😂

• Haha
haha its all for the gram, but dare you to challenge her and she will block you as remember she doesn't like anyone pointing anything out to her especially when everything she gets its EXCLUSIVE to her 😂😂😂
I love it when they use the words such as exclusive, unique, made to my exact specifications etc, they really think they are so important and relevant to IG. The day of the influenza’s can’t come soon enough, not that they have ever tempted me to buy their freebies or tat; it’s beyond a joke; constantly tagging companies to get noticed 🙄

If you want and like it, purchase It yourself; if you don’t have the funds; then save until you do.

Why does she keep saying she has 3 bathrooms 🤷🏼‍♀️ Doesn’t she mean a family bathroom, Ensuite shower and a downstairs toilet; that’s not 3 bathrooms🤔 She never shares these rooms on the gram, just wondering why.

It’s happening guys and it’s this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately she’s not the first to showcase her tree on IG 🙄

Set your timers ladies, I am beside myself with excitement and will probably open the last tin of sweets that I purchased for Xmas. Bought 4 mixed tins and have chomped my way through 3 of them and thoroughly enjoyed every morsel, no fat free or watching calories in this household 😆😂🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
@Debbie F are your students gone early because of covid or would they have left at this time of year anyway? You want to hit up our Linz for some cleaning tips.
Lol @ that BLATANT beg for free blinds..... why else would she be sharing that she has ordered some samples?

'Christmas tree reveal' good grief, have you ever heard anything so ridiculous :rolleyes: stop the world, I want to get off.

• Haha
@Debbie F are your students gone early because of covid or would they have left at this time of year anyway? You want to hit up our Linz for some cleaning tips.
Lol @ that BLATANT beg for free blinds..... why else would she be sharing that she has ordered some samples?

'Christmas tree reveal' good grief, have you ever heard anything so ridiculous :rolleyes: stop the world, I want to get off.
The students were my daughter and son in law, they sold their house and couldn’t move to their new home immediately; they were supposed to stay for 4 days and ended up staying for 2 weeks.

I felt like I was living with students as they are so untidy, don’t pick anything up and didn’t know where the washing machine was. My poor home looked like it was used for a rave & trashed, hence me calling them students; lord knows how they will get on as they have bought a five bed home, it would be Linzi’s dream as this one does have 3 bathrooms and a beautiful frontage. I have heard talk about hiring a cleaner, I’m certainly not doing it 😂🤣😆

That was totally begging for a freebie regarding the blind company if ever I seen it, do you not have any shame Linzi as it’s getting cringe. They never buy anything for that house unless it’s cheap & cheerful 🤬

oooh @Debbie t must be so lovely to have the place to yourself again!
£279 for an xmas tree..... why are they even using Linz to advertise it? Her target audience is more home bargains/ poundland surely ;)

• Haha
oooh @Debbie t must be so lovely to have the place to yourself again!
£279 for an xmas tree..... why are they even using Linz to advertise it? Her target audience is more home bargains/ poundland surely ;)
I love her to bits, but by god she is so untidy 🤣 it is so peaceful and quiet.

Well I’ve been sat patiently waiting for the unveiling of the new tree and “THE WINTER WONDERLAND” and it didn’t happen, me thinks someone is teasing us 😈

Hubby and I have chomped our way through the last tin of sweets while watching The Handmaid’s Tale, false economy trying to get organised for xmas in my house as I’ve eaten the peanuts and cashews as well 😆😂🤣

Here it is, in all it’s DREAMY white glory 🙄 where is the tree amongst all that white crap; it is loaded to the max and so overly busy it’s hurting my eyes 😳

Are my eyes deceiving me or is that tree leaning and before anyone asks, I haven’t been drinking 😆🤣😂

Attachments

Here it is, in all it’s DREAMY white glory 🙄 where is the tree amongst all that white crap; it is loaded to the max and so overly busy it’s hurting my eyes 😳

Are my eyes deceiving me or is that tree leaning and before anyone asks, I haven’t been drinking 😆🤣😂

defo leaning!! It looks bloody awful. So bland, it looks like the inside of my pillow 😴😴

also, it’s November?!

• Haha
defo leaning!! It looks bloody awful. So bland, it looks like the inside of my pillow 😴😴

also, it’s November?!
I knew it, I thought I needed an eye test 🤣

There is that much rammed on it you can’t see the tree branches, this must be a thing on IG to fill the trees to maximum capacity.

I‘m a bah humbug as my tree doesn’t go up until the middle of December, I would be sick of looking at it if it was put up now. Hubby would think I had totally lost it if I suggested such a thing 🤭

Trust me, I work with students, you can have a degree and be thick ;)
How can an intelligent person spend every waking hour filling their house with sparkly white tat and photographing it? lol

• Haha
Trust me, I work with students, you can have a degree and be thick ;)
How can an intelligent person spend every waking hour filling their house with sparkly white tat and photographing it? lol
So, so true, I have a daughter with a degree and some of the things she says and does are 😂🤣😳 don’t get me started on her maths ability 😆 which is non existent.

Really dissapointed with her tree this year🙄 she will be gutted she's not got many likes compared to the other girls that's have home pages trees 😬doesn't her bed posts usually get massive likes aswell

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.