the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When will she disclose wtf happened to her face?

She's in about every bleep else's business in her moatur.
---
Good advert for sunscreen, the sun damage is so bad 🙁
In this day and age where we have so much research on skin damage and the amount of products we have to fake tan well, if we really need to be tanned, I cannot fathom why people still do this to their skin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she always cut lola off and correct her. It's bleeping infuriating.

If she was my I'd have slapped her good looking by now.
I noticed she does that a lot aswell, so what if the lassie says there loafers then maw says no there sliders. She’s always cutting her off mid sentence to correct her. Poor boby or whatever his name is, imagine putting up with them 2 all day.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I noticed she does that a lot aswell, so what if the lassie says there loafers then maw says no there sliders. She’s always cutting her off mid sentence to correct her. Poor boby or whatever his name is, imagine putting up with them 2 all day.
That's why he's always at work until as late as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she place so much importance on showing her outfits each night? She never looks nice, her kid looks awful and her husband looks mortified!

I've met Lola, she is as high maintenance and precaucious as she comes across. It's not her fault. She's pandered to and treated like a teen. Mhairi is absolutely ruining her high school experience as if kids from school see the page she's going to be the butt of jokes. FFS the poop in the garden story alone!

Reactions: 5
Why does she place so much importance on showing her outfits each night? She never looks nice, her kid looks awful and her husband looks mortified!
Her dress sense is embarrassing I wouldn't wear it to put the bins out...and handling her shoes which have been treading in all sorts and then out for dinner she is a clatty midden.

Letting a 12 year old child wear a dress like that is shameful. That is a woman’s dress - omg. I can’t believe what I’ve just seen!

Reactions: 9
SHE IS A bleeping CHILD, STOP ALLOWING HER TO DRESS LIKE A 20 YEAR OLD!!
DOES SHE NOT SEE HOW WRONG THIS IS?
I'M bleeping LIVID AT THIS WOMAN. SHE NEEDS A SWIFT KICK IN THE C*NT!!!!

Soz for shouting 🤫 It just boils my piss when I see this. As a mother you protect your child at all costs, my husband would have gone ape tit if I'd have dressed our girls like that.
It's so wrong, she's handing that girl on a silver platter for all the filthy perverts out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I havent watched this crank for a good long while and watching the stòries tonight it'll be another long time till I watch again. I went to see the 'dress' and Yeah totally agree, that dress on that kid ALL WRONG. Also the kid seems to think she's some kind of celebrity, get a pair of shorts on and keep of your 'mothers ' social media

Reactions: 8