the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to do a wee look fantastic haul youseing Marionā€™s code and get herself some SPF so aye šŸ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she think any bleep gives a duck about her bog standard Canary package holiday?
Itā€™s because she doesnā€™t think itā€™s bog standard, she genuinely thinks sheā€™s the muttā€™s nuts and that the hotel sheā€™s in is some kind of flex. ā€œOh itā€™s a deluxe doubleā€¦ā€ well itā€™s not that deluxe if your weanā€™s at the bottom of your bed, Janice.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Itā€™s because she doesnā€™t think itā€™s bog standard, she genuinely thinks sheā€™s the muttā€™s nuts and that the hotel sheā€™s in is some kind of flex. ā€œOh itā€™s a deluxe doubleā€¦ā€ well itā€™s not that deluxe if your weanā€™s at the bottom of your bed, Janice.
Big boaby wonā€™t be gettin a holiday obligement wi the wean at the bottom of the bed šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I keep watching her stories and thinking about the safety aspect of telling folk where youā€™re staying while youā€™re staying there, I might have watched too many episodes of Criminal Minds but I keep thinking anyone could be watching and just swoop in and snatch the wean and traffic her, I know Iā€™m mental and thatā€™s extreme (welcome to my brain) but considering she talks about how anxious she is, she seems pretty care free to me!

Reactions: 13
I keep watching her stories and thinking about the safety aspect of telling folk where youā€™re staying while youā€™re staying there, I might have watched too many episodes of Criminal Minds but I keep thinking anyone could be watching and just swoop in and snatch the wean and traffic her, I know Iā€™m mental and thatā€™s extreme (welcome to my brain) but considering she talks about how anxious she is, she seems pretty care free to me!
I keep watching her stories and think who gives a flying duck.

How boring must your holiday be if you document every second (every year) for strangers on the Internet.

No bleep careessssssss.

You'd think she'd discovered Gran Canaria or something. Most most go, have been, will go...it's a standard holiday resort. Nothing special. Certainly not worth documenting every bleeping bastard year.

Reactions: 11
I get the feeling itā€™s big boaby that insists on Gran Canaria , theyā€™ve gone every year since they met. They go when n where it suits him cos heā€™s the purse so she follows him like a collie dug wherever he wants to go

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No hanky panky on that holiday šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
totally agree with this esp as sheā€™s given enough info away for you to know exactly where she lives. Lucky for her I donā€™t want any of her shite tat but thereā€™s other people out there with lower standards šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh I really wish I could go to a hotel in Spain n see real life Spanish dancers in the flesh, who would have thought you would have ever got that opportunity in life, to see Spanish dancers..... In a hotel.... In Spain (kind of) šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she is definitely one of the fortunate ones šŸ˜

• Haha
Is Lola no of an age where she maybe needs her own room and not sharing with her Da?

At her age my parents always booked places with 2 bedrooms.

Reactions: 6
As nice as the place looks, I think it would be boring AF for a teenager. But then it fits in with the clothes, the skincare, the shopping, the lack of privacy on the internet, that they treat Lola like a mini adult.

As nice as the place looks, I think it would be boring AF for a teenager. But then it fits in with the clothes, the skincare, the shopping, the lack of privacy on the internet, that they treat Lola like a mini adult.
Sure she has her lookie lookie man genuine fake louis vuitton bag now. Kid thinks she's in her 20s

Reactions: 5