the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an unfortunate looking 12 year old isn’t she 😂😂. Maybe teach her to run a brush through her hair and lay off the snacks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You could see the child’s pants when she sat down 🤢 What sort of parents let their young child dress like that? Apart from the fact it’s inappropriate, she also looked ridiculous as she was squeezed into the dress like sausage meat in it’s skin 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s such a shame that her mother has opened her up to be criticised by strangers online by parading her all over instagram. I sometimes wonder why these so called parents do this. Do they not get enough attention of their own? So they feel the need to essentially pimp out their kids. Setting them up to fail before they’ve even had a chance in life. Shameful and shouldn’t be allowed.
When strangers on the internet are more worried about the safeguarding of her daughter than she is, then it’s time for her to have a word with herself.
Also, I don’t think it’s fair to comment on this young child’s body. Body shaming a child is so unnecessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s such a shame that her mother has opened her up to be criticised by strangers online by parading her all over instagram. I sometimes wonder why these so called parents do this. Do they not get enough attention of their own? So they feel the need to essentially pimp out their kids. Setting them up to fail before they’ve even had a chance in life. Shameful and shouldn’t be allowed.
When strangers on the internet are more worried about the safeguarding of her daughter than she is, then it’s time for her to have a word with herself.
Also, I don’t think it’s fair to comment on this young child’s body. Body shaming a child is so unnecessary.
Shutting down my socials was the best thing I have ever done online.

I do worry that Lola will be bullied at school because Mhairi is desperate for likes and #gifted.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She knows fine that Lola’s dress will cause a reaction. She does it to cause a stir that she’ll use to punt herself.

Unfortunately, you do see loads of girls Lola’s age and shape wearing similar stuff, usually roaming round town centres or supermarkets giggling and looking for attention. I’ve often wondered what kind of families let their weans out like that. Now we know.

I think the misfit parents are labouring under the misapprehension that body positivity and freedom of choice in dressing are kings in this situation, and simply can’t see the bigger picture, which is that their daughter is still a child, being paraded in public and online with her crotch showing. She’s been screenshot and shared by sleazy blokes for sure. Not to mention the kids at her school seeing and saving this mortifying footage. She’s gonna need a bigger word than ‘cringe.’

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She knows fine that Lola’s dress will cause a reaction. She does it to cause a stir that she’ll use to punt herself.

Unfortunately, you do see loads of girls Lola’s age and shape wearing similar stuff, usually roaming round town centres or supermarkets giggling and looking for attention. I’ve often wondered what kind of families let their weans out like that. Now we know.

I think the misfit parents are labouring under the misapprehension that body positivity and freedom of choice in dressing are kings in this situation, and simply can’t see the bigger picture, which is that their daughter is still a child, being paraded in public and online with her crotch showing. She’s been screenshot and shared by sleazy blokes for sure. Not to mention the kids at her school seeing and saving this mortifying footage. She’s gonna need a bigger word than ‘cringe.’
I agree. It’s horrific. She’s only just turned 12 at Christmas and you would easily mistake her for a full scale teenager.
Girls always want to dress older and experiment with make up etc, but usually the parents are discouraging it and not enabling the behaviour.
They are only kids for such a short time, I’ll be gutted when mine try and grow up too soon.

Reactions: 7
So they can’t go anywhere to eat because L only eats Italian. I’m sorry but my daughter has a very restricted diet n we don’t let her dictate where we eat. If we go out to eat n all she wants to eat is chips then that’s what she eats . I know L is their one n only n like most parents of one they think there’s naebody like her but pandering to her every whim isn’t going to do them any favours. She seems to eat plenty when she’s at home n never has any trouble eating out. She’s a wee girl who wants to be a big girl n believe me I have one the very same albeit a bit older. Aye she’s broader built than her mammy (she’s no naturally a stick either ) but she’s still a wean who with the right style/shape of clothes would be so much better

So they can’t go anywhere to eat because L only eats Italian. I’m sorry but my daughter has a very restricted diet n we don’t let her dictate where we eat. If we go out to eat n all she wants to eat is chips then that’s what she eats . I know L is their one n only n like most parents of one they think there’s naebody like her but pandering to her every whim isn’t going to do them any favours. She seems to eat plenty when she’s at home n never has any trouble eating out. She’s a wee girl who wants to be a big girl n believe me I have one the very same albeit a bit older. Aye she’s broader built than her mammy (she’s no naturally a stick either ) but she’s still a wean who with the right style/shape of clothes would be so much better
She seems to eat McDonalds, since when was that Italian?

Reactions: 6
Picking up the shoes that have been on her sweaty trotters and waving them in the camera 🤢 Absolutely disgusting. I’m terrified she does it with that child’s sweaty sliders next….I’ve had to stop watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Big boaby looks like he's starting to enjoy his piece to camera every dinner time now.

Don't these men look at their mental wives living life for likes online and wonder wtf they are on?

She's banging on and on about these hotels like she's Esther bleeping Ransen.

Probably hoping someone from the Lopesan group notice them online and she gets some sort of freebie etc

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s a head but I do feel sorry for her that she’s developed alopecia. Hair loss is terrible whatever the situation.

• Sad
Yep alopecia is awful to experience. Kudos to her for facing it and discussing it. That can't have been easy at all.

Reactions: 3
It’ll make a change from her talking about the bank. 🤭 In all seriousness it sounds like an awful thing and good on her for raising awareness and being open about it.

Reactions: 2
I feel sad for her it's a horrible thing for anyone to have to deal with but kudos to her for being open about it and using her platform to raise some awareness.

Reactions: 6