the_knightstrider

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's such a drama queen, getting stuck in the brake run of a coaster (in the shade) for five whole minutes and groups of kids having fun has ruined his entire day.

And the staff seemingly not grovelling at his feet the entire time, so entitled!

Reactions: 5
Watched a bit of one of the Alton towers videos where they met with the The Despicable Three its made me laugh by advertising the plug converter by plugging it in the UK socket surely he should of done that in Europe or Florida to advertise it better

Reactions: 1
His voice and that bloody laugh of his actually fill me with rage 😂
The Busch gardens situation screams of “do they not know who I am”
Literally get over it mate. They are not going to give you a refund. And if using the free tickets is beneath you.. donate them to a local school or something. As we say here in NI.. he’s got absolute notions!

Reactions: 3
His voice and that bloody laugh of his actually fill me with rage 😂
The Busch gardens situation screams of “do they not know who I am”
Literally get over it mate. They are not going to give you a refund. And if using the free tickets is beneath you.. donate them to a local school or something. As we say here in NI.. he’s got absolute notions!
Ha we said the exact same regarding him thinking he’s something special RE Busch gardens. Doesn't take long for it to go their heads this you tube park does it.

That's them back in Tenerife sat in the same crappy restaurant talking tit and taking in donations ..tbh he's a lazy fucker, when does he actually do a day's work ??

Does anyone think he will mention the MacMaster now after his breakfast video. Andrew seems the sort of bloke who will now report it as hate

I hope he does hahaha gotta love a bit of YouTube drama lol. His last few Florida vlogs have been so negative with so much moaning in. He needs to cheer up !

Came across theknightstrider videos recently. Binged watched a few of his playlists. He seemed okay to begin with but now you can clearly
see he is on a crusade to get the watch time/subscribers up and bring in the youtube ad revenue asap.

He does come across as an incurable snob it seems his Dad is quite well off, is he a doctor/dentist or something ? As a result Andrew has a very high
opinion of himself.

On the whole they're bearable if you're part of the Tenerife ex-pat crowd which isn't saying much tbf.

Although like most I was astounded they're a couple. There is almost zero chemistry between them. I get the impression she is along for the ride as it gives her an easy life and got her out of the Liverpool slums. She said as much on one of the live streams when she got bladdered. "In vino veritas" as the saying goes. ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets 100k+ subscribers and he can do youtube as a full time job that he dumps her and just does his own thing.

I actually quite like her. Him on the other hand… 🤢 it’s the laugh and the know-it-all attitude for me. And the million annual pass references

Reactions: 2
Does anyone think he will mention the MacMaster now after his breakfast video. Andrew seems the sort of bloke who will now report it as hate
What breakfast video was this?

Take a shot when mentioned
Starbucks
Gluten free
That’s nice
Laura x 100
Annual pass
Under armour
Oakley
Starbucks
Spirit jersey
Key lime pie
Starbucks
Velocicoaster
Starbucks
( hint don’t because you’ll have to have your stomach pumped)

What breakfast video was this?

Take a shot when mentioned
Starbucks
Gluten free
That’s nice
Laura x 100
Annual pass
Under armour
Oakley
Starbucks
Spirit jersey
Key lime pie
Starbucks
Velocicoaster
Starbucks
( hint don’t because you’ll have to have your stomach pumped)
Don't forget Celebration (the creepy looking Stepford Wives type town)

Reactions: 4
Glad it’s not just me that gets the creeps from that place! It’s like a film set/ trueman show. Doesn’t look remotely appealing to me.
We went once for a car show but can't see the fascination going every single day to rock on a chair and drink starbucks..ya in america do something worthwhile

We went at Christmas, they had fake snow on the main street and an ice rink. The houses were all decorated in an over the top way.

I feel we were lucky to get out alive.

Creepy bleeping place, he fits in well!

• Haha
We went at Christmas, they had fake snow on the main street and an ice rink. The houses were all decorated in an over the top way.

I feel we were lucky to get out alive.

Creepy bleeping place, he fits in well!
Did you hear about that guy who killed his whole family and lived with their bodies for two weeks. They lived in celebration. Me and my hubby just laughed at the same old stuff that’s done and said now. He’s clearly either a really boring creature of habit or he’s desperately trying to get Starbucks attention. Although maybe they read here as they suddenly tried new coffee places the other day. It amazes me how two people who spend so much money on clothing look so unremarkable all the time. Laura looks like a kids club entertainer and he always looks the same. Still wish we knew what really went down with the macmaster tho. His click bait video the other day just gets everyone asking again so either say what went on or say nothing.

Did you hear about that guy who killed his whole family and lived with their bodies for two weeks. They lived in celebration. Me and my hubby just laughed at the same old stuff that’s done and said now. He’s clearly either a really boring creature of habit or he’s desperately trying to get Starbucks attention. Although maybe they read here as they suddenly tried new coffee places the other day. It amazes me how two people who spend so much money on clothing look so unremarkable all the time. Laura looks like a kids club entertainer and he always looks the same. Still wish we knew what really went down with the macmaster tho. His click bait video the other day just gets everyone asking again so either say what went on or say nothing.
Sounds very much like Andrew got his channel going got the subs all from mac, Then wanted to go alone which is fine but you don't need to completely ghost someone that helped you get where you are.he could have stayed in touch and done the odd meet up.

I don't think anything happened like a row or whatever Andrew just used him got what he wanted them dumped him , at the beginning before Andrew got his channel he was pestering the Mac for a interview he was so thirsty to get the Mac to help him set up and poached the Mac's subs and got the mac to help him monitize once that was all done he started distancing himself and ignoring his calls saying he was busy ...the Mac has said all this btw

The Mac's not Andrews friendship type he's older and Andrews not much of a drinker like the mac is , but to just use the man then dump is really disgusting and shows you what type of person Andrew is

Last edited:
I don't think anything happened like a row or whatever Andrew just used him got what he wanted them dumped him , at the beginning before Andrew got his channel he was pestering the Mac for a interview he was so thirsty to get the Mac to help him set up and poached the Mac's subs and got the mac to help him monitize once that was all done he started distancing himself and ignoring his calls saying he was busy ...the Mac has said all this btw

The Mac's not Andrews friendship type he's older and Andrews not much of a drinker like the mac is , but to just use the man then dump is really disgusting and shows you what type of person Andrew is
Yeah it’s shady AF and must make him not very liked on the island. As there’s a lot of others all in the macs click that live there also. I think there’s more to it tho. That only fans thing must have something to do with it as they both put out statements over it. All be it cryptic ones. I’m not a macmaster fan but I feel for him over this.

Just found these guys. What’s the story with living in Tenerife? What is there business/job?

They moved to Tenerife about 6 year ago and he runs a car hire firm although he's never at it as he swans about with his camera filming like a celebrity the same old tit day in day out ..

• Haha