the_knightstrider

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone sai he was a snob and his family is well off. I dont think so they all look like chavs .

Reactions: 2
His dad's a dentist ..are dentists rich ? i don't even know tbh and don't know if his mum works and yes they do look chavy even scruffy tbh his mum's like the actress who played Lisa Dingle

His dad's a dentist ..are dentists rich ? i don't even know tbh and don't know if his mum works and yes they do look chavy even scruffy tbh his mum's like the actress who played Lisa Dingle
no nhs dentists arent rich

Reactions: 1
The vlog when he was at his parents recently the living room just looked plain tbh it wasn't that fancy ..I think he just likes to give folk the impression he's from money he thinks he's a cut above

He certainly likes to give the impression he is well off. Their flat they have in Tenerife doesn't seem the most luxurious

Couple goals ? , Andrew shows no chemistry towards her ..his dad is not funny at all imo , Daniel is a lovely man that's not embarrassed to show his love to his beautiful fiance and no i wouldn't even wear any of the merch for free lol

Must admit the Honda civic song they sing is a embarrassment

Last edited:
It's all those annoying attention seeking sayings he does like ''a little little little''. He tries way too hard to be funny and seems incapable of having a normal conversation. I lasted a whole five mins in the Mac's latest Indian video before I had to switch off.

I notice they went to an Indian which they claim to be the best in Tenerife. It all seems a bit petty, it's as if they're trying to compete with Andrew's Tandoori Hut videos. Everyone knows Tandoori Hut is the best on the island.
you sound like him or his family lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's all those annoying attention seeking sayings he does like ''a little little little''. He tries way too hard to be funny and seems incapable of having a normal conversation. I lasted a whole five mins in the Mac's latest Indian video before I had to switch off.

I notice they went to an Indian which they claim to be the best in Tenerife. It all seems a bit petty, it's as if they're trying to compete with Andrew's Tandoori Hut videos. Everyone knows Tandoori Hut is the best on the island.
Daniel is more capable of having a conversation than what Andrew is and Daniel is a proper gentleman unlike that silly rude boy Andrew , and the tandoori hut isn't the best around they are all good ..do we all just have to say the tandoori hut is the best because Andrew does🙄🤦

You are 100% Andrew 😂😂
I don’t care whether you like him or not, there’s no way anyone else would say they have great chemistry 😂😂

Love the channel. Him and Laura just scream couple goals, I love their chemistry. The dad's a right good laugh too. Dentist's on average earn 60k+ in the UK so he's certainly not short of cash. He just seems like someone from a working class background who has done really well in life.

Regarding the Macmaster, not sure exactly why they no longer do videos together but I suspect it's because Andrew has now outgrown him and no longer needs the complication of splitting funds when they do videos together. Andrew gets big numbers for the live streams and earns a lot from superchats. The Macmaster's channel only grew when he did the Tenerife vids with Andrew. I still watch the Macmaster occasionally but I switch off when the Craicmaster is on, he's so cringe. His pitiful attempts at humour and banter make any videos with him in it totally unbearable to watch.

Has anyone bought their merchandise yet? I got my daughter a lovely t-shirt which was good value for money and quality material too, would recommend.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Chemistry my foot ,he won't even take her hand or kiss her in public .. she's getting no younger and if she wants kids she's better moving on to a real man and not a silly young boy

They are just like room mates , not sexual partners

Mentioning Dentist’s average wage too.. now who would know that I wonder?
Back in your box Andrew. You LOVELY boy, you. I’m sure it’s a really good box. And you really like it. Make sure to repeatedly tell Laura how much you like it.

• Heart
A Chanel came up on my suggested yesterday called “Tenerife uncovered”. The comments is their are interesting. So far there has a few comments about the fall out l. One was the Macmaster getting drunk and making a move on Laura, and the tandoori hut caught the fall out in cctv. Then someone else said he tried to kiss her. Another said it was because Andrew wanted the scene of him having a massage and showing his hairy back, edited out of the vlog and he left it in. Someone else said Laura’s Andrews beard and that she’s actually dating a Spanish waiter. If lee really did make a move surely he wouldn’t keep trying to address them he’d want that forgotten about.? Have to admit there is no indication that Laura and Andrew are a couple they seem more like work colleagues. And lees partner must either be glad to be shot of him or she has someone else. I’d be pissed right off stuck at home with the kids 24-7 alone while he’s in a massive lads bender majority of the year. Very weird all round. If Andrew/ family do read here…… please try going one vlog without “ Starbucks” or “ gluten free” 🤐

That channel is mental it's full of arguments lol..I don't believe in a million year lee came on to gumsy and if he did Pandy would say so , I just think Andrew has moved on and doesn't want associated with the group now ( fair enough) but he could at least meet lee for a coffee off camera just for old times sake, Andrew totally blanking him is keeping all the gossip going ..maybe that's his plan ??

That channel is mental it's full of arguments lol..I don't believe in a million year lee came on to gumsy and if he did Pandy would say so , I just think Andrew has moved on and doesn't want associated with the group now ( fair enough) but he could at least meet lee for a coffee off camera just for old times sake, Andrew totally blanking him is keeping all the gossip going ..maybe that's his plan ??
Yeah I don’t believe he did either. How did the only fans thing get found out? I still think it’s surrounding that because that’s when it all started going wrong. I wonder if she still does it? Doubt she’s very successful on their otherwise they wouldn’t be grifting on lives all the time

A Chanel came up on my suggested yesterday called “Tenerife uncovered”. The comments is their are interesting. So far there has a few comments about the fall out l. One was the Macmaster getting drunk and making a move on Laura, and the tandoori hut caught the fall out in cctv. Then someone else said he tried to kiss her. Another said it was because Andrew wanted the scene of him having a massage and showing his hairy back, edited out of the vlog and he left it in. Someone else said Laura’s Andrews beard and that she’s actually dating a Spanish waiter. If lee really did make a move surely he wouldn’t keep trying to address them he’d want that forgotten about.? Have to admit there is no indication that Laura and Andrew are a couple they seem more like work colleagues. And lees partner must either be glad to be shot of him or she has someone else. I’d be pissed right off stuck at home with the kids 24-7 alone while he’s in a massive lads bender majority of the year. Very weird all round. If Andrew/ family do read here…… please try going one vlog without “ Starbucks” or “ gluten free” 🤐
I get the laura is his beard vibe alot.

They are lazy vloggers just doing lives constantly ,but we know why they do it 💰💰, Andrew said that a pic of him from only fans was sent to a well known viewer lol 🤮🤮