the_knightstrider

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are lazy vloggers just doing lives constantly ,but we know why they do it 💰💰, Andrew said that a pic of him from only fans was sent to a well known viewer lol 🤮🤮
But if your prepared to put yourself on only fans why do you care if that picture gets about! It’s already on the internet forever. That’s the choice you made when you put it out there. I feel for that viewer hope she found some eye bleach

They are lazy vloggers just doing lives constantly ,but we know why they do it 💰💰, Andrew said that a pic of him from only fans was sent to a well known viewer lol 🤮🤮
Maybe Andrew thinks lee leaked that picture?

Reactions: 1
Yes he might think that .. Laura's no beauty but I don't get the attraction to pansy Andrew? wouldn't she be more suited to a builder ect not a big kid that's obsessed with Disney 🤮 ..I'm married anyway but that would be the biggest turn of ever a man that loves Disney 🤮

I have never known a vlogger to do as much lives as mooby does he is far to involved with idiot viewer's , he could easily stop all the silly comments on his lives by starting up patron membership for lives but he hasn't got the guts to do it incase he loses subs and he defo would cry if he lost a few because he's obsessed with getting them , he actually chased a lad on the beach for him to sub to him 🤦

She is not working two jobs she's a highly paid radiologist

And she already had her own home before she even met Lee

She doesn't need lee's money ..She must not bother that's he's always away ? Lee did say on a live she enjoys the peace

She is not working two jobs she's a highly paid radiologist

And she already had her own home before she even met Lee

She doesn't need lee's money ..She must not bother that's he's always away ? Lee did say on a live she enjoys the peace
Is she? I thought he said she was a nurse. I do question why have another child that he’s essentially only been around for a few months since his birth! And that was only because of covid. He does seem a lot older that 52 as well. He’s a bit like jimmy hill and the dogs behaving badly guys love child 😂

Lee doesn't have money, his lifestyle is funded by credit. In his head he's playing the long game. He thinks Youtube will pay off in the long-term but his channel has stagnated, hence why he's now using Andrew's name for views.

These types of vlogging channel's will only grow so big, they are never going to be massive. He doesn't have the personality, the charisma, or interesting enough content for it to become massive. Any good money he will make is through doing lives but doing lives on his own will bore even the most patient of persons to death and when he does do lives with the likes of the cringemaster and creepy carter he has to split the cash with them.
I agree he’s never going to make the big time slagging off breakfasts etc but using Andrews name for views is a stretch. Andrews only doing this because lee got him started, showed him the ropes. Andrew is boring and repeats the same chat over and over. Spends his life either in. Starbucks or name dropping it. Neither are going to be the next zoella let’s face it. Both Whinging boring knob heads. You seem to know a lot about Lee 🤔

Last edited:
Andrews won't grow either it's only people that like Tenerife that follow him so that isn't a huge amount really...btw I started a Macmaster thread 👀

Andy's channel has grown way faster than Mac's and he very likely has a higher profit margin too. He has 42k subs in two years and the Mac has 64k subs in 14 years. The Mac had a dead channel which only began to grow when he did the Tenerife vids with Andy.

He has two volcano vids with over 2.5m views between them and those videos will earn him money for the rest of time. The Mac's biggest vid is 160k odd. His biggest vid by far in the last week is the breakfast vid where he uses Andy's name as a clickbait title to draw viewers in. The reason for the high viewing figures on that vid is because people expected to see Andy on the vlog.

The Mac's outgoing's are very likely way higher than his incomings when you consider the amount he spends on travel, accommodation, food, vast amounts of alcohol, leasing a porsche, and having to split the funds from doing live's with the cringemaster, creepy carter and the failed cockney cruise singer.
Wasn’t that volcano video just Andrew using other peoples clips though? Most other people who did coverage on the volcano donated any profits they made to charity. I watch an Aussie girl who barely makes more than 1k in her views but when she blogged her escaping the Australian fires in dec 2019 her vlog got millions of views because it’s a tragic event happening in the world that people look for in the search. Why anyone watches two scousers eat an Indian is beyond me. ( hence why I don’t watch any lives) and can’t even face the Florida ones anymore

I've watched both of them from the very start. Macmaster was the one that got Andrew involved in vlogging, once he learned how to do it and nabbed some of Macmasters subscribers, he went his own way and ditched Macmaster.

People go on about subscription numbers, the reason Borestrider has higher numbers is because he lives there, hes able to put out content on almost a daily basis, and anyone searching for Tenerife on YouTube will likely see his videos more.

I unsubscribed to Andrew, his videos are boring now, it's just always the same chat, Starbucks.....Garvey....Florida.....Gluten Free.....Oakleys...while they are sitting stuffing their faces thinking they are better than everyone.

If they came into my restaurant and asked me to turn the music, they would quickly be told to GTF !

Reactions: 2
Andrew has moved on and has no intention of doing any further videos with Lee. He's quite happy doing videos with his family. Lee needs to accept this and move on.

It's quite clear who needs who more. Andrew doesn't mention Lee or his channel and yet Lee regularly pines for the Knightstrider and uses his name in clickbait titles. The whole Knightstrider cocktail nonsense was desperate stuff. It really is a pitiful way for a middle aged man to behave. I'm almost embarrassed for him.
So by saying 'Andrew has moved on' what your more or less saying is Andrew used the Macmaster.

He befriended him, got shown how to edit videos, then got Macmaster to advertise his channel and encourage his subscribers to subscribe to Andrew's channel, then once Andrew had finished using Lee, he just tossed him aside ?

Sums up the guy tbh, an absolute arse, no wonder he doesn't appear to have any friends.

Reactions: 3
I've watched both of them from the very start. Macmaster was the one that got Andrew involved in vlogging, once he learned how to do it and nabbed some of Macmasters subscribers, he went his own way and ditched Macmaster.

People go on about subscription numbers, the reason Borestrider has higher numbers is because he lives there, hes able to put out content on almost a daily basis, and anyone searching for Tenerife on YouTube will likely see his videos more.

I unsubscribed to Andrew, his videos are boring now, it's just always the same chat, Starbucks.....Garvey....Florida.....Gluten Free.....Oakleys...while they are sitting stuffing their faces thinking they are better than everyone.

If they came into my restaurant and asked me to turn the music, they would quickly be told to GTF !
Absolutely spot on it would actually put me off going certain places in Tenerife in fear that he would be wondering around vlogging people who are trying to enjoy their meal without being bloody live streamed on the internet. I’ve only ever watched a snippet of one live to see what actually goes on in them,based on what’s been said on here, and he acted like he owned the place. you could see a few people were not happy to be filmed. And neither would I be. He now thinks is he’s Richard Branson and I everyone’s on “his” island. Been there all those years not bothered to try any Spanish speaking and eats like a 10yr old.

Imagine if lee got shown all the ins and outs of car hire…. Then opens up a car hire and ghosts Andrew. Be no different. Like I said before I’m no fan of either but what he’s done is use someone and that’s why he says nothing. He knows what he’s done and hopefully is embarrassed by it. Who needs friends like that hey.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Mooby has no right filming in pub / restraunts it is a invasion of people's privacy tbh

Lee's channel took of before he met Andrew because of him filming in Tenerife ...A free meal ?? Why does he show the receipt then ? Why do you think they are celebs 🤦 people only watch him because they have built up friendship with people in the chat and like to chat

If Andrew stopped his lives , his views would drop believe you me

And isn't it the pot calling the kettle black you saying lee is desperate for views with including Andrew in the title ...Andrew is just as bad wanting a cocktail named after him 🙄

Last edited:
Why would he keep the "knightstrider" name when Lee choose it ..how embarrassing

All the people do is chat to each other they have no interest in Andrew tbh , it's just a meet up of random folk lol

Funny why you haven't addressed the fact the volcano vlog wasn't filmed by Andrew 🤔

Does he ever work in his car place ?

I have said that all along he just does lives for 💰💰

I have said that all along he just does lives for 💰💰

Last edited:
Andrew put together clips that OTHERS filmed and made money from it ...Funny why you can't just say Andrew did not film it ? because he didn't

Reactions: 3
I don't need to when Andrew has already said it HIMSELF in the video description.
2 vlogs he put together from other people's filming you mean.... every penny he made should have been donated to the charity , I would be ashamed if he was my son
Screenshot_20220603-202354.png

Most restaurants they go to now are ones which have invited them due to the exposure they get from Andrew's videos. Andrew and Laura get a free meal, they get to make their video, and the restaurant get's promoted so everyone's happy.
Everyone’s happy apart from the “ paying “ customers who wish to not be filmed. 🙄