The3Halls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There should be some rules in place with this bleeping Instagram and promoting stuff! If your audience has a certain percentage of kids under the age of 18 then you should not be allowed to promote on their page! These kids need to ask permission from their parents to buy this crap they are trying to sell! And kids are desperate for it because they think these people are celebrities. They are only selling it because they have been paid to do so! And they will say anything so long as that money is in their bank account…..they lie a lot!

Reactions: 2
Just a quick look down his followers shows a lot of girls a lot younger than early 20s. A lot of them he follows are private accounts 🤢 but in their bios some of them have “14” and “16” etc…

What was really weird was a month or so ago he put his Snapchat up, and I’m sorry but Snapchat is really not something from his generation, it’s very much from the generation now, or the one before him at least. To think teenage girls would be adding him, and him them no doubt

Obviously he’s very much modelled himself on DvG, but the involvement of Sarah and Sarah & Joel as a family makes it seem a lot more appropriate with DvG. Has Roland even got a girlfriend? But then what woman of his age would be ok with “WE TOOK DAD’S CREDIT CARD SHOPPING AND ATE BLUE FOOD ALL DAY” ?
Haha he definitely will of been adding all the young girls on Snapchat 😂 I doubt he would have got such a major following if it wasn’t for DVG but he hasn’t been as involved in their videos since having his own channel I don’t think? (I don’t really watch his videos just the odd ones.) I wonder if that’s so he can say he’s built up his own following and it’s from DVG if he’s not as involved in their YouTube anymore. No idea about a girlfriend but I don’t recall seeing him mention one. If he does they will be a lot younger I should imagine 😂 he seems to flaunt everything he has so surely he’d do the same with a girlfriend or would he go the opposite way and keep his relationship private?

Haha he definitely will of been adding all the young girls on Snapchat 😂 I doubt he would have got such a major following if it wasn’t for DVG but he hasn’t been as involved in their videos since having his own channel I don’t think? (I don’t really watch his videos just the odd ones.) I wonder if that’s so he can say he’s built up his own following and it’s from DVG if he’s not as involved in their YouTube anymore. No idea about a girlfriend but I don’t recall seeing him mention one. If he does they will be a lot younger I should imagine 😂 he seems to flaunt everything he has so surely he’d do the same with a girlfriend or would he go the opposite way and keep his relationship private?
I would imagine they would be younger 100%. What kind of woman in their 30s/ mid 30s would be impressed with prank videos aimed at kids even younger than his own basically. I don’t think he has much time left with it all now, Ralph won’t be interested for much longer. Lily changed overnight it felt like.

I would imagine they would be younger 100%. What kind of woman in their 30s/ mid 30s would be impressed with prank videos aimed at kids even younger than his own basically. I don’t think he has much time left with it all now, Ralph won’t be interested for much longer. Lily changed overnight it felt like.
I completely agree. At least DVG have the younger girls so when Kaci and Grace are no longer interested they can still carry on with the others. Roland will be lost and he’s maybe left it a bit late to settle down and have more children as there would be such a huge age gap between them all

Reactions: 1
I think calling him a n0nce is out of order, he’s no Chris mingham! He’s just a Larry wannabe, with tiny feet!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He seems very very very controlling! All these younger viewers see him acting cool towards the kids…but it’s a 10 minute video! You can tell by the way he talks to them he is very over powering! Even in videos he’s a complete hole!

The money obsession is to far! His pal got him a car! Then he bought a better one! Rude! And now he wants another one! Street cred!
Lets not forget the maisonette house he's leaving in now is rented and let to him by Joel's family or Joel. So he needs to focus on actually buying a property rather than taking out another lease/finance on a car. The money coming in is definitely going to his head and I think his ex wife definitely didn't like the social media lifestyle as she was never in the vlogs, never appeared in any of Joel/Sarahs (did they even get along?!). With the amount of videos DVG had out with Roland in them, its weird we didn't see/hear his ex once in the background over the years. It was always him and the kids.

Agree with Lilly. She's not interested in YT unless its something she wants to film or where she'll get something out of it.

So glad to see this thread is finally picking up pace. I’ve always been a lurker up until now. The guy is a total ponce. One of my friends actually knows someone who knows him and says he’s selfish beyond belief.
He is out for anything he can get from anyone for free. He’s got a very high opinion of himself for someone who is a skinny, short wannabe.
He tries to be misleading with his IG name - if you didn’t know anything about him you would think he had sole custody of the kids.
Also, what’s with the comb over 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lets not forget the maisonette house he's leaving in now is rented and let to him by Joel's family or Joel. So he needs to focus on actually buying a property rather than taking out another lease/finance on a car. The money coming in is definitely going to his head and I think his ex wife definitely didn't like the social media lifestyle as she was never in the vlogs, never appeared in any of Joel/Sarahs (did they even get along?!). With the amount of videos DVG had out with Roland in them, its weird we didn't see/hear his ex once in the background over the years. It was always him and the kids.

Agree with Lilly. She's not interested in YT unless its something she wants to film or where she'll get something out of it.
That’s interesting about the house! I’ve never seen or heard anything about the kids Mum so I’m assuming she doesn’t agree with all the YouTube and Instagram stuff. Or maybe everything got deleted when they separated? Were they married? If so maybe she got the house out of the divorce and that’s why he’s renting the house he lives in now? I should imagine houses in London or wherever they live are quite pricey

I think calling him a n0nce is out of order, he’s no Chris mingham! He’s just a Larry wannabe, with tiny feet!
Chris Mingham haha 😂 tiny feet 🤣 he does look tiny on his videos doesn’t he!

Forgot to mention that I don’t suppose many teenagers are interested in things unless they get something out of it! I know mine aren’t!

he lives in kingston or surrey or sutton around that area not too sure i just think he is a cringe wannabe cool parent with no life nesds to get a look at reality and not entertain underage children 💀💀

Reactions: 3
He needs to get a life and stop making g videos to make wee girls happy! Amd stop filming lily at foootball! I bet he’s actually doing that in a hope a team pick her up! He’s a desperate prick

The click bait on his videos is also so embarrassing and cringe. “Lily gets a G Wagon”. Errrm, no, she really doesn’t.
And I also find a fully grown man saying things like “this is so JOKES” and “SICK” all of the time really odd.
It’s like he’s a teenager in his head when in reality he’s mid 30s isn’t he?!

Reactions: 5
See we just got spoilt again with another laptop boomerang. A boring trip around Chelsea stadium. Yawn.

• Haha
See we just got spoilt again with another laptop boomerang. A boring trip around Chelsea stadium. Yawn.
He’s got no content at all really has he. Some with the kids but without them he has nothing remotely interesting or relevant

The click bait on his videos is also so embarrassing and cringe. “Lily gets a G Wagon”. Errrm, no, she really doesn’t.
And I also find a fully grown man saying things like “this is so JOKES” and “SICK” all of the time really odd.
It’s like he’s a teenager in his head when in reality he’s mid 30s isn’t he?!
Yeah it seems like he’s trying to relive his youth doesn’t it 😂 I think he is mid/late thirties? I’m sure he posted something on his story a while ago about an upcoming birthday and a poll for people to guess his age

What an original video idea….a no budget shopping challenge! I’ve never seen that before! bleeping prick! Also….it’s a football shop…you already have all the tit from it so why the hell do your kids need more!
He has total lost touch….buy buy buy….there is so many people in this world that have nothing…literally nothing and this is the tit he produces for entertainment!!.

• Haha
What an original video idea….a no budget shopping challenge! I’ve never seen that before! bleeping prick! Also….it’s a football shop…you already have all the tit from it so why the hell do your kids need more!
He has total lost touch….buy buy buy….there is so many people in this world that have nothing…literally nothing and this is the tit he produces for entertainment!!.
I can just imagine as soon as the cameras are off they barely all speak and just mooch about on their phones. It’s all for show. Can imagine all this “Princess” talk definitely don’t happen off camera! The girl looks like she wants the ground to open up and swallow her half the time when he shoves the camera in her face

Reactions: 4
I can just imagine as soon as the cameras are off they barely all speak and just mooch about on their phones. It’s all for show. Can imagine all this “Princess” talk definitely don’t happen off camera! The girl looks like she wants the ground to open up and swallow her half the time when he shoves the camera in her face
Yeah I thought the same! They’re all on their phones a lot. Roland hardly ever films himself it’s always just the kids on the YouTube videos

YES GUYS….duck me that’s irritating! Constantly putting his hand on his shoulder…yes buddy! Repeating things 5 bleeping times….hole

• Haha
Reactions: 5
YES GUYS….duck me that’s irritating! Constantly putting his hand on his shoulder…yes buddy! Repeating things 5 bleeping times….hole
And the constant big open mouth on all the thumbnails for every video is awful !

What does yes guys even mean! I would walk up to
Someone and greet them by saying ‘yes’

The comments on the video are awful! He honestly thinks he’s a number 1 parent because a 13 year old girl told him! PRICK

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.