The3Halls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does yes guys even mean! I would walk up to
Someone and greet them by saying ‘yes’

The comments on the video are awful! He honestly thinks he’s a number 1 parent because a 13 year old girl told him! PRICK
He’s such a creep! He also follows loads of young women with kids. He’s clearly one of them that obsess over the young ‘yummy mummies’ 🤢😂

Even just responding to comments is creepy! Not to
Mention liking every comment……they girls are hyped about that! Saying he is their idol….why? Parents need to sit down with their kids and explain this….it’s horrific this culture we have just now!
He clearly doesn’t even read the comments (which he says he does) some people have asked questions….he’s liked it and then moved onto liking the next one and doesn’t respond! What the duck does he do with his time!

I do wonder if the girls football team know they are being plastered on a man’s Instagram stories with 120,000 followers. Or the school kids being put on a YT with 180,000 odd subscribers… Doubt the parents are giving permission for that!

I do wonder if the girls football team know they are being plastered on a man’s Instagram stories with 120,000 followers. Or the school kids being put on a YT with 180,000 odd subscribers… Doubt the parents are giving permission for that!
Highly doubt it! I’m sure he’s said before he’s not allowed to film but he’ll try and film parts if he can

Highly doubt it! I’m sure he’s said before he’s not allowed to film but he’ll try and film parts if he can
It's proberly a case of the rest of the team have agreed to filming but they won't have permission to film the players of the opposite team! We had this last season my daughter's team one of the dad was a professional photographer and would take pictures of the girls but only once he had asked permission of all the parents of the opposition and we weren't allowed to share the pictures or anything.

Reactions: 1
It's proberly a case of the rest of the team have agreed to filming but they won't have permission to film the players of the opposite team! We had this last season my daughter's team one of the dad was a professional photographer and would take pictures of the girls but only once he had asked permission of all the parents of the opposition and we weren't allowed to share the pictures or anything.
Ah yes that’s an excellent point actually!

That’s exactly it….but he try’s anyway….he knows he is doing wrong! He got asked to stop filming once as well! Why would you want your teen girl plastered over you tube while football training? YES GUYS

Reactions: 2
Ok WOW this thread has picked up since I last checked 😆 I didn’t think he would be able to escape Tattle for much longer to be honest. The guy is creepy. Sorry but there’s no other lone men on Instagram with such a weird obsession with acting like a kid and wanting to appeal to an audience of kids. Joel has older and younger girls and Sarah involved but Roland just seems to be alone in his flat all the time making videos for children. Who wants to see more “unlimited spending in the shop” videos. He’s run out of content, it’s so repetitive. Just had a glance down the followers - all kids. He’s following back a load of young girls all who have private accounts. He knows they will accept him because he’s a “YouTube celeb” in their eyes. Does anyone else think that’s weird? I mean what will the DMs be?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Watched yesterday’s video over lunch.
How bloody up himself is he? ‘We’ll show you places that you’ll never get to see’
…unless you take the tour that’s open to the public like they did 🤦‍♀️
Trying to act like he had some type of special influencer vip package 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s so up himself….also he’s making money from kids and kids desperate to buy merch and whatever he sells! He’s bleeping creepy and needs to get a life!
He thought he was special taking ralph on that tour and it was boring as duck! Why did that need to go on you tube! Why can’t he spend time with his kids without filming it?
Why does he want to follow kids…some ages with his kids! Boak!

Anyone else feel like he’s gone particularly quiet since this thread has escalated ?! 😆 I wonder if he reads here. The content has been a lot more boring than usual if that’s possible, but he has managed a Karen story about cyclists and the government at least 🙄 Not sure 12 year olds will understand it though!

He doesn’t have any original content…he is weeks behind everyone else! It honestly pisses me off that he’s in the position is he because he got a piggy back from dad v girls! There is some people trying to make you tube videos that have to start from scratch and work hard to get their subscribers! He was handed them on a plate!

Anyone else feel like he’s gone particularly quiet since this thread has escalated ?! 😆 I wonder if he reads here. The content has been a lot more boring than usual if that’s possible, but he has managed a Karen story about cyclists and the government at least 🙄 Not sure 12 year olds will understand it though!
He definitely reads here. He posted on of my comments on here to his instagram stories a few months ago. Was so soon after I’d posted it so I’d guess he’s never off this thread.
👋

Honestly why can’t he have an activity out with the kids where he ain’t shoving a camera in their faces? The other parents at trampolining don’t look like them have their phones out, they’re just having fun.

Anyone else think he’s going to Dubai with DvG in 9 days? Just speculating as Sarah has put on her stories how they are going away, and Roland has recently done a story asking if anyone works for Emirates (somehow wanting a freebie off 12 year olds 🤣) and he’s started following “hire a luxury car in Dubai” or something. Talk about third wheeling if he is!!!!!

Why do all these influencers think they are entitled to free stuff! The cheek contacting a company to ask for free stuff when they have the money to afford it! I would hope that if that is his case then emirates would say no! X

Anyone else think he’s going to Dubai with DvG in 9 days? Just speculating as Sarah has put on her stories how they are going away, and Roland has recently done a story asking if anyone works for Emirates (somehow wanting a freebie off 12 year olds 🤣) and he’s started following “hire a luxury car in Dubai” or something. Talk about third wheeling if he is!!!!!
surely they arent taking a 3 month old baby to dubai and sophie who has special needs and coco as well who is only 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.