The3Halls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else noticed the adverts have totally dried up on Instagram too? Not that I’m complaining of course. But apart from the grid one the other day with Ralph, I haven’t seen any ads on stories for ages. But then I guess he can’t agree to them if he has no intention of being on his stories

Reactions: 4
Anyone else noticed the adverts have totally dried up on Instagram too? Not that I’m complaining of course. But apart from the grid one the other day with Ralph, I haven’t seen any ads on stories for ages. But then I guess he can’t agree to them if he has no intention of being on his stories
The quieter he is surely the ad offers will get less and less? I’m not sure how it works. But surely he doesn’t have a good enough engagement? The tumble dryer ad was ridiculous! Did they not realise all his followers are teenage girls 🤦🏻‍♀️ Similarly the home CCTV ad in a recent YouTube video… it’s all school kids that watch his videos!

Reactions: 4
I'm thinking maybe grace and lily are into each other? Maybe roly is not on bored with this? Dvg seem more open about things like this?

Reactions: 2
I don’t think Roly is on board with it at ALL but I doubt it’s Grace tbh

Reactions: 5
Yeah I herd about 6 months ago something about Lily having a girlfriend. Can’t remember if it was from a fan page or Tik Tok but she definitely did

Reactions: 1
Yeah I herd about 6 months ago something about Lily having a girlfriend. Can’t remember if it was from a fan page or Tik Tok but she definitely did
Yeah and if this is the case why can't he accept it and let her be who she wants to be this is probably why she doesn't want to do youtube anymore

Reactions: 5
The3Halls: 2 Halls remaining. Refraining from following single yummy Mummy’s because Tattle’s took off and he’s miffed, yet he thought he was gods gift!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:

2 Halls left now Lilly’s done
If her dad slides into your DMs - run

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know why ‘little slapper’ made me laugh a lot more than it should 😂 She hasn’t been on Instagram much either today - oh god here we go again 😂

I actually do hope Roland isn’t that unwell to be honest. Starting to feel very distanced from him with all of this silence! Maybe he is quiet because he’s really ill but then Dubai wouldn’t have happened surely and wouldn’t also be happening again if that was the case?
I have absolutely zero idea if she is a slapper of course 😂 I thought she had been dropped out of here but if she turns up in Dubai with him next week she’s fully being brought back in 😂

He cannot possibly be as unwell as he keeps saying surely? He wouldn’t be able to keep going on holiday all of the time if he was

Reactions: 3
He has just said on his stories he is going with the boys. From being in a work chat with her though I know she is going on holiday there in May but I don’t know what date!

Is it just me or is Roland constantly at the hairdresser?
Someone said yesterday or the day before on here though that she has a property in Dubai. I know it seems like too much of a coincidence but I guess we will see.
Wonder what the hell we are all going to witness next week when he’s in Dubai again then but this time with the boys?!

Hang on I’m sure he said on his rant on here or on his stories a while ago that he’s going to Dubai for a stag do?
This was was then DVG first went and he didn’t go for whatever reason

Is it just me or is Roland constantly at the hairdresser?
Someone said yesterday or the day before on here though that she has a property in Dubai. I know it seems like too much of a coincidence but I guess we will see.
Wonder what the hell we are all going to witness next week when he’s in Dubai again then but this time with the boys?!
Vibes vibes and more vibes I would imagine!
That’s all he posted last time!

Okay so Roly plugs ‘air up’ in every video and story, saying how amazing they are and he drinks loads of water as the bottles are SO amazing. Then he says on his stories he doesn’t drink enough water??? 🫠

Maybe if he actually cooked some healthy meals, stopped living off Nando’s, Dominos and Pizza Express and also stopped DMing young girls all night long and went to bed at a reasonable hour then he wouldn’t be feeling so fatigued and run down? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Okay so Roly plugs ‘air up’ in every video and story, saying how amazing they are and he drinks loads of water as the bottles are SO amazing. Then he says on his stories he doesn’t drink enough water??? 🫠

Maybe if he actually cooked some healthy meals, stopped living off Nando’s, Dominos and Pizza Express and also stopped DMing young girls all night long and went to bed at a reasonable hour then he wouldn’t be feeling so fatigued and run down? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh my god yes! I forgot about the air up and him saying they all drink loads because of it! 😮😮😮
Anyone ever seen him cook anything at all now I’m thinking about it?!

Reactions: 3
I have absolutely zero idea if she is a slapper of course 😂 I thought she had been dropped out of here but if she turns up in Dubai with him next week she’s fully being brought back in 😂

He cannot possibly be as unwell as he keeps saying surely? He wouldn’t be able to keep going on holiday all of the time if he was
This is a bit of a given she is! No hun but I’d want a refund with those wonky nips x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.