The3Halls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like he definitely favours Ralph over Lily, Ralph can literally do no wrong where as with Lily he's extremely critical of her.
No I completely disagree with this compared to Ralph she got more Christmas and now she gets to test drive a car at Mercedes’ world like they are both spoilt brats but lily seems so stuck up and full of herself ngl

No I completely disagree with this compared to Ralph she got more Christmas and now she gets to test drive a car at Mercedes’ world like they are both spoilt brats but lily seems so stuck up and full of herself ngl
I'm not really going by what they get, I'm going more by how he acts towards them. I get what you mean regarding Lily, Ralph seems like a lovely boy! Maybe it's just her age tho!

Roland is a twit!! The only reason they have 180k subs is because of dad v girls! They would be lost without them! They are making money out of their friends success!! What normal kid gets picked up on a random day in a sports car! Teaching kids something that is completely unrealistic for most kids is horrendous! Not to mention a 13 year old having a driving lesson just for shits and giggles!

Just watching the video…..yet again filming more children coming out of school….I doubt with parent permission!
The comments on the video ‘he’s such an amazing dad’…..what driving round like a complete fanny with his kid in the passenger seat! Driving like that in a built up area is a twit thing to do….if a kid ran out he would have no chance to stop in time!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Really surprised not many people come on this thread despite him posting absolute crap on his stories. Like why do we care you have a tea and you complaining about it like seriously he needs to grow up and get a job😭 and all there videos evolve around money slowly turning into dad v girls

Reactions: 5
Really surprised not many people come on this thread despite him posting absolute crap on his stories. Like why do we care you have a tea and you complaining about it like seriously he needs to grow up and get a job😭 and all there videos evolve around money slowly turning into dad v girls
He has no decent content does he! The kids are only getting older aswell so who knows what he will do when he can't use them anymore to make money.. he does need a job!

He’s really dull and all show! I want a new car….you got one not long ago and there is nothing wrong with it…..what you want is a better car to show off in! He’s making silly videos for wee silly girls to watch that actually look up to them! Parents need to step in and make it clear that all these videos are unrealistic and not what really happens in the real world! X

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Sarah gets annoyed that's he's basically like Joel's shadow, I personally wouldnt want my partners friend tagging along with us everywhere. There not 15 year old boys there grown men with their own kids and life's... I think it's abit weird to be honest.

Reactions: 3
He gives off creepy vibes! The way he speaks to ralph as if he is 3 years old! What colour of roll do you want ralph ‘blue’ are you sure you don’t want yellow or red! He’s bleeping like 13 years old he knows the colours of the rainbow…he wanted a blue roll then let him have a fecking blue roll!
These kids don’t have much say In anything really! The fecking designer stuff is beyond a joke….why does everything need to have a label! There is some kids watching there videos who look up to them and want what they have…..but it’s not possible, the majority of kids cannot afford this lifestyle! I don’t need to work, I’ll make you tube videos and my success has actually come from my friend! Roland is not likeable…Joel you can tell he is a good guy!

Reactions: 6
You can really tell now that Lily isn wanting to be filmed AT ALL. It’s very awkward to watch. She barely looks at the camera and is always sort of shaking her head to look away or hide behind her hair.

I don’t understand how a fully grown man thinks “WE ATE ALL PINK FOOD FOR A DAY” is good content. Does anyone else not find it strange that a grown man is appealing to kids of about 8-15 years old and nobody else?Look down his followers list, it’s all young girls, sorry its so odd.

Do these companies who do collabs with him not realise that they won’t get anything from it, because it’s all school kids watching?How are they going to afford the private reg transfer thing he keeps pushing for example?!These companies are thick, they just look at the 121K followers and think they’ll get exposure but its not exposure to anyone above the age of 15 😆😆

Just take a look at all of the YouTube comments, it’s like a kindergarten “can we all appreciate how much Roland does for his kids please”. What a weird job to want to have, entertaining school kids.

Reactions: 7
This is what I mean! The kids that are watching him are Lily’s age! How would he feel if his daughter was influenced by someone like Roland! He’s really creepy!
Filming girls football teams that are under 14 and putting that on you tube….filming kids outside the school and putting it on you tube! Lily is only interested if money is involved! Why does a kid need designer shoes? Why? To bleeping show off and if Roland buys it for his kids, these young girls question why their parents are not doing it! Kids like lily and Ralph will never understand the value of money! Telling a 13 year old boy…yoh better take good care of them…they are a pair of trainers, he is a young lad…..why did you buy them in the first place….kids are not meant to dress to impress and be clean and tidy all the time!
my little ones come in covered in dirt every day witb big smiles on their faces….they had fun and not a care in the world!

Reactions: 6
Also I forgot to add, if you look down the list of who he’s following it’s loads of young school kids, you’re right it’s creepy.

All the stuff is just for show, needing approval from strangers on the Internet over the latest trainers etc. I also think there’s something really tacky about hiring a car like he did- it’s for nothing but attention. He wanted to keep saying he wasn’t breaking the speed limit and he might not have been but accelerating that fast all around a school is so irresponsible. There were loads of kids around as we saw!

The speed he accelerated at if a kid ran out he would have no chance to stop! Why does a kid need to be picked up from school like that!
This Whole influencer stuff pisses me off….’making money from eating a gold burger….why! Ooo Roland you are such a good dad to Lilly and Ralph….you deserve everything!
He would be no where without dad v girls! He’s celebrating success when the numbers go up but he hasn’t earned them……
These influencers can sell anything to these young kids and tell lies about how amazing the product is…they don’t need any references or background checks….but if I go for a job they will bloody check everything, down to social media and what I did 5 years ago! It needs to stop! Everything is so unrealistic and as far away from normal as possible! Sometimes I feel like a tit mum because I don’t let my kids go near you tube and their pals get to go on….but I don’t want them seeing stuff like that!

Reactions: 4
Also I forgot to add, if you look down the list of who he’s following it’s loads of young school kids, you’re right it’s creepy.

All the stuff is just for show, needing approval from strangers on the Internet over the latest trainers etc. I also think there’s something really tacky about hiring a car like he did- it’s for nothing but attention. He wanted to keep saying he wasn’t breaking the speed limit and he might not have been but accelerating that fast all around a school is so irresponsible. There were loads of kids around as we saw!
Yeah he does follow a lot of young girls! And also a lot of girls in their early 20s. Regardless they’re still closer in age to his daughter than him. He is such a n-once! 🤢😂

I wonder what his thoughts would be of men his age following and fawning over Lilly on insta!

Reactions: 2
I know you need to let teenagers live but parents still have a responsibility to check what kids are doing online! It’s a scary place!
Why would you want to make videos to appeal to teenage girls when you are his age! X

Reactions: 1
Yeah he does follow a lot of young girls! And also a lot of girls in their early 20s. Regardless they’re still closer in age to his daughter than him. He is such a n-once! 🤢😂

I wonder what his thoughts would be of men his age following and fawning over Lilly on insta!
Just a quick look down his followers shows a lot of girls a lot younger than early 20s. A lot of them he follows are private accounts 🤢 but in their bios some of them have “14” and “16” etc…

What was really weird was a month or so ago he put his Snapchat up, and I’m sorry but Snapchat is really not something from his generation, it’s very much from the generation now, or the one before him at least. To think teenage girls would be adding him, and him them no doubt

Obviously he’s very much modelled himself on DvG, but the involvement of Sarah and Sarah & Joel as a family makes it seem a lot more appropriate with DvG. Has Roland even got a girlfriend? But then what woman of his age would be ok with “WE TOOK DAD’S CREDIT CARD SHOPPING AND ATE BLUE FOOD ALL DAY” ?

I bet the kids don’t want to be in the videos ‘come on if we eat blue food today then you can get some new football boots’
He said he got all the football girls permission to film their football training…I call bullshit! X

Agree with everything said about him being a bit of a creep.
He posted a story on instagram during the Christmas holidays (I meant to post something about it then but must have forgot) where he walked straight into Lilly’s room where her and Grace were in bed. What kind of normal dad walks into his teenage daughters room like that without knocking? Worse that she was still in bed and unbelievable that he felt it was ok to do that with a friend over. And then to film it? Serious lack of boundaries and common sense there.

Both him and Joel you can see they are acting out some delayed adolescence because I 100% reckon they were losers in school. You can totally see he has such a chip on his shoulder and now feels like he’s winning. He forgets his mate had to buy him a car 2 years ago because he was so skint and was getting everywhere on a scooter. Now he’s buying Dior trainers 😂😂 and for him that’s a win. The obsession with g wagons and sports cars, I’d be so embarrassed to hire one to drive round in then has to go back to the a class.....

He seems very very very controlling! All these younger viewers see him acting cool towards the kids…but it’s a 10 minute video! You can tell by the way he talks to them he is very over powering! Even in videos he’s a complete hole!

The money obsession is to far! His pal got him a car! Then he bought a better one! Rude! And now he wants another one! Street cred!

Reactions: 3
Agree with everything said about him being a bit of a creep.
He posted a story on instagram during the Christmas holidays (I meant to post something about it then but must have forgot) where he walked straight into Lilly’s room where her and Grace were in bed. What kind of normal dad walks into his teenage daughters room like that without knocking? Worse that she was still in bed and unbelievable that he felt it was ok to do that with a friend over. And then to film it? Serious lack of boundaries and common sense there.
I also thought when they went to an event recently, I can’t remember which one it was… I don’t think it was Alton Towers… anyway it was somewhere and he was sharing a hotel room with Kaci/ Grace I’m sure?! I remember thinking that it’s just bloody weird. Joel hadn’t gone.

I can’t see he can be earning loads from Instagram/ YouTube to be honest. Companies won’t ever use him again once they see the poor return on their “gifts” or what they paid him. Serves them right for not looking into his insights more and realising that school kids cannot afford to buy anything he promotes!!

He seems to be a right Karen and lives a really boring life. All we see every day when he ain’t with the kids is boomerangs of tea, coffee shops, Netflix, and football on his laptop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.