Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
I actually feel really sorry for Roland and the children, seems like such a bad move :confused: My dad didn't give a shit about me and he didn't live far, didn't see him. My mum could have moved me from the south coast of england to Scotland and he wouldn't have batted an eye lid. Then you have amazing dad's like this who invest in their children and are a whole parent sharing everything and they get shat on.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe I missed it 😭😭

Gives a fecking weeks notice for one of his YouTube videos(which nobody needs) but just shows up here with no warning? Come on Roly. Not cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

callmerusty

Someone has even commented underneath his last grid post “does Lilly not ever want to go to the football with you?”. Feels like he’s definitely got a favourite child. DvG has liked his last grid post though.

THREAD SUGGESTION:

If you’re single and 20 Beware
Watch out for the guy with the combover hair

• Haha
  • Heart

Jamhead

VIP Member
I feel really sorry for not just him but those kids too. Lilly is 13 isn't she? At that age I couldn't think of anything worse than being uprooted to another country, miles away from my friends. It sounds like she has a really decent social life already. It almost feels like the mum is uprooting just to please 1 member of her family unit and not considering the children.
Although obviously we haven't heard the mums side of the story.
Also Ralph seems incredibly close to his dad, what a lot to be going through as you transition from primary to secondary education.

He’s moaning already about his luxury holiday coming up in a few days. What’s he going to like when he’s actually there? He does realise people are having trouble feeding themselves now with all of the energy price increases no? Yet he’s complaining about his Emirates flight.

Reactions: 10

marymint

Why does he ALWAYS film other people’s kids? I’m sure he will say he asked permission but I wouldn’t be happy sending my child to camp and him broadcasting it to thousands!!

Old news

Verrrrrry noticeable he as stopped following all the young female fans/ young mums since this thread started too

• Haha
  • Wow

canine63

Oh for sure that’s why he’s been even more miserable than usual then! One third of the cash cow has left the building!

stargirl23

VIP Member
74129078-78D6-4A0F-BD27-127DD5EDB949.png
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle. Clearly just saw what someone said about him being dull hit a nerve. 😂

• Haha

Cameron1987

He’s like Simon from the inbetweeners only 17 years older……‘I’ve had 210 wanks and my cock is like a pepperami’

• Haha

cc_2013

VIP Member
Did anyone else think it was weird to go back home to re spin the wheel fair enough kingstons only 5/10 mins down the road by car to tolworth but it still just seemed stupid
I’ve just watched the new video. I don’t think they did go back and forth. I think they filmed it all together then edited it and lied about going back to make the video seem more interesting.
Also, what an ungrateful little shit Ralph is! Sulking and complaining about getting Primark! He’s what, 12??? So entitled just like his father. I’d be buzzing if I was given some free money to buy whatever I wanted from Primark tbh 😂

Jamhead

VIP Member
Mums moving because he hubby is in the army he said. Every 2 years. I personally don’t think that’s her being selfish.. can he help which base he’s posted to?
But you put your kids first surely? Where is the stability in being uprooted every 2 years. Plenty of couples survive long distance marriages (those on oil rigs as an example) she could stay put and then sort something out so she could travel and see her husband either with the kids or whilst they were with their dad.
I just think they aren't little kids anymore, it is very difficult at Lillys age to just leave behind a friendship group and enter into a brand new school with friendships already well formed. Leaving behind the football team she clearly loves.
I think if it were me and I desperately wanted to put my new husband first then I would let the children decide on who they wanted to be with at that age.

He’s literally just followed back another female, the usual mirror selfie, private profile so he could see more photos of her. Actually she’s an aesthetician it says so looks like her might be getting that Botox after all 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way he talks like just now “innit” and when he says Jokesssss all the time. Literally like a lad of about 18/21. Trying too hard to be on Lilly’s level. She looks like she wants the camera out of her face as usual.

callmerusty

He actually shared a guy a while back now when Roland was celebrating hitting some subscriber/ follower number and this other Dad account messaged him “celebrating having a load of kids following you”. So he shared it to his stories with the guys name and everything. Saying he was jealous and being all rude. Truth hurts I guess!

• Wow
Still, it’s a big step down. Only a couple of weeks ago he was following luxury car hire in Dubai, now it’s desperate grabs for a freebie in England.
I guess his channel on its own isn’t enough for the mega freebies without Dad V Girls. 😂

• Haha