The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danielle_h has been unfollowed and followed again too.. what’s the deal with him?! He will latch on to any girl it seems and do anything to get their attention! If all fails he unfollows! Never known a man at his age to live like that!!

Haha he’s not got his TikTok account back yet 😂 that Libby Mae got hers back within a few days! 😂 does anyone know why Roly got banned?

Lilly is sooo happy and outgoing in the new dvg vlog! I don’t think I’ve ever seen that side to her!

Reactions: 4
Lilly is sooo happy and outgoing in the new dvg vlog! I don’t think I’ve ever seen that side to her!
iv loved watching her in their vlogs, shame we will never see it when it comes to her boring dad, she defo doesnt have his personality thats for sure 😂

Reactions: 5
Does Lilly just hate filming with her dad then as she really seems to love being filmed with the dvg in America? or is she now going to be in the 3Hall videos again I wonder?

Reactions: 2
I loved her in the blogs she was funny and seemed like a really bubbly person don’t get that with roly

Reactions: 2
Does Lilly just hate filming with her dad then as she really seems to love being filmed with the dvg in America? or is she now going to be in the 3Hall videos again I wonder?
She probably hates filming with Roly. Let’s face it, he’s boring AF and has no sense of humour. His videos are so forced and awkward, not enjoyable whatsoever

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Roland watches her in DVG videos and notices the big change in her character? He must if we can. That’s a wake up call for any parent surely

Reactions: 6
I hate people who think they are above rules when it comes to dogs off leads. AT A TRAIN STATION? That poor dog is going to be seriously hurt soon…

• Sad
Watched the new YouTube video earlier out of boredom. I thought wow, he’s actually going to do a food shop and cook a meal for the kids!
But no it’s all ready meals/pre-made 😩 goodness me! You’re telling me has no time to prepare anything, even though now he doesn’t have the school pick up to do!? What a joke!

Reactions: 1
Watched the new YouTube video earlier out of boredom. I thought wow, he’s actually going to do a food shop and cook a meal for the kids!
But no it’s all ready meals/pre-made 😩 goodness me! You’re telling me has no time to prepare anything, even though now he doesn’t have the school pick up to do!? What a joke!
What made me cross is him expecting the kids to do everything when they have been at school all day and travelled to his house and he has been sat on his arse all day

Reactions: 4
I used to comment on here quite a bit but he literally does NOTHING anymore! Dog, football and the public following of young girls has just presumably changed to DMs now as he knows it became obvious. A giveaway for an Air Up Bottle… the last reel about the dog has 150 likes out of 136,000 followers….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.