The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @annie-kate for the thread title! 👏🏼🥳

The first thread was a blast. Let’s see which size 3 trainers we are in store for this time round!

Can someone do a recap please? 😊

Reactions: 1
feel free to add on

Little Recap:
Lily has decided she didn’t want to be on YouTube

Another air up ad But doesn’t drink enough water

constantly posting about watching Netflix and having no life but don’t forget he’s off to Dubai again so he will post 100+ stories a Day.

we think something happened between Dadvgirls and him because he stopped like their posts

Reactions: 4
Joel wouldn't be going on this boy trip would he? Like I just don't know who he will be going with 😂

Reactions: 2
Joel wouldn't be going on this boy trip would he? Like I just don't know who he will be going with 😂
I don’t know! I didn’t think Roly had any other friends? 😂 If it’s just a lads holiday/stag do then I doubt we’ll see much or any content tbh. But on the other hand it will be nice to see him actually enjoying himself and having a laugh with friends. He’s so uptight he needs to let his hair down.

So Ralph has been really unwell and Roland went to the doctor with fatigue and long covid....and then they think it's a good idea to do a challenge eating a excessive amount of doughnuts! 🤦 Sure that will help your bodies feel better!

Reactions: 5
He’s following another young looking girl that’s just happened to start following him of course. On a private account 🙄 Back to this!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I heard today although I can’t say where from that Roland isn’t single now. But that was all the information the person would give.
So weird that he still follows a girl on a private account as soon as she follows him.
I thought he had stopped with all of that. But still scanning those profile photos when they start following him. Semi attractive? He’s following back to see if you’re single with kids!

• Sick
Maybe lily has stopped spending time with Roland because she doesn’t like his new girlfriend 🤷‍♀️

Maybe lily has stopped spending time with Roland because she doesn’t like his new girlfriend 🤷‍♀️
I don’t think he’s got a girlfriend tbh.
He seems far too selfish and happy being single pestering the young girls

He isn’t looking good in these photos/ video stories…
I really don’t feel like he’s ageing well?

Reactions: 3
I actually almost feel a bit sorry for him,
He doesn’t fit in visually at all does he.
I wonder if he has a laugh with them all or is uptight and Karen-like as we’ve seen on Instagram 🤔

I really feel like I can’t decide if he’s a nice person or not?! I think he’s deeply insecure. I think that’s why he was always following young girls because he knew they would be more impressionable and a bit star struck by him (🙄)

overall I just think he’s quite a strange guy

Reactions: 7
I actually almost feel a bit sorry for him,
He doesn’t fit in visually at all does he.
I wonder if he has a laugh with them all or is uptight and Karen-like as we’ve seen on Instagram 🤔

I really feel like I can’t decide if he’s a nice person or not?! I think he’s deeply insecure. I think that’s why he was always following young girls because he knew they would be more impressionable and a bit star struck by him (🙄)

overall I just think he’s quite a strange guy
No he really doesn’t! I wonder if they are actually all proper mates or if he’s just there because he’s Joel’s tag along mate?
I don’t think he’s a nice person at all. He has zero sense of humour. In his videos he literally sucks the fun out of everything! He is so uptight, bossy and so dictating with the kids. I bet he’s vile in a relationship. I bet he’s so controlling and vindictive.

Reactions: 6
Oh he would be awful in a relationship. I bet he would always be playing mind games and trying to make the person jealous of his Instagram status. Like, he can get anyone he wants kind of thing.

He’s never mentioned any of these guys before has he aside from Joel?! Possibly the stag I think actually, but that’s it.
I wonder how he feels being aside all of these ripped men on holiday with their 6 packs out. Probably very intimidated. He’s not posting as much as he was last time he went.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.