The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot stand the fake wide mouth faces Roly and Ralph do on every thumbnail 🤮 literally makes me feel sick hahaha

Reactions: 3
Who’s ready for the football stories🥱
He never goes on any fun family days out if it’s not for content! Even in the summer any day out was for content purpose only! If he can’t make a video/£ he will sit on his sofa day in and day out!! No fun in his life at all, not a drop!!

Reactions: 5
Who’s ready for the football stories🥱
He never goes on any fun family days out if it’s not for content! Even in the summer any day out was for content purpose only! If he can’t make a video/£ he will sit on his sofa day in and day out!! No fun in his life at all, not a drop!!
Sofa crotch shots have started and will continue for the next month 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 4
That Dobbie girl is deluded in her latest photo if she can’t see her face is a totally different texture from her mate because of FaceApp. So sad a girl of that age is editing her face so much. I also wish someone would send her this thread 😂

Reactions: 2
He looks dreadful on the new YouTube vid! He looks so pale and unhealthy and spotty 😂 bad diet creeping up on him! And I wish he’d put them weedy legs away it’s winter!

He’s going all MI6 on the thieves again like he did that time with tattlers 😂
What happened to that top of the range security camera system he got for free to promote and it was the best thing ever 💀

Last edited:
He looks dreadful on the new YouTube vid! He looks so pale and unhealthy and spotty 😂 bad diet creeping up on him! And I wish he’d put them weedy legs away it’s winter!

What happened to that top of the range security camera system he got for free to promote and it was the best thing ever 💀
i noticed how bad he looked too!
also how many times does he have to say ‘it is what it is’ ?!?! Yes you’ll get paid out roly but your insurance will sky rocket especially as you have already just had an accident too!

And now he’s apparently looking for a new cctv system 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And now he’s apparently looking for a new cctv system 😂😂
He plasters his home all over the internet for all and sundry to see. A bit late to start worrying about privacy and safety! It’s easy to find where he lives seeing as he always films outside his house and shows the names of shops etc opposite. Idiot!!!

I’m still waiting for someone to explain how he manages to sit alone in a flat with a dog all day and still have money to live. Makes no sense. Airup don’t pay him that much surely!

Reactions: 5
I’m still waiting for someone to explain how he manages to sit alone in a flat with a dog all day and still have money to live. Makes no sense. Airup don’t pay him that much surely!
I wonder if Dadvgirls rehired him
A while ago they were hiring for his old job that he left and they never mentioned anything about it since

Thread title suggestions guys! 🙋🏻‍♀️
The3Halls / Roland Hall #3 Crotch shots and chasing thots

• Haha
I liked the
Roly Poly needs a new hobby, instead of stalking little Miss Dobbie 😂

But there is also

STILL single after all this time. Bit awkward that we found out your exes are FINE 👌🏼

Put away your twiglet legs. Are you still in DMs asking for seggs?

What happened to the gifted CCTV? Also sick of Woody content “you’ve got a bleeping friend in me”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.