The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nichola’s so filtered I can’t even see her bleeping features! She’s just a ball of skin with eyes 😂

Dobbie tried to look cute and seductive but it’s true, she ended up looking like a corpse in that last pic.

IMAGINE if he’s not paying any tax at all. Just the sort of thing someone as lax as him would be up to I’m sure!

Reactions: 4
Corpse🤣🤣🤣 hit the nail on the coffin there!!

Also what a coincidence Lilly is suddenly back on Instagram just a few days before she go to America? He has obviously seen opportunity and persuaded her into it.

Joel comes up on companies house but not Roland! 🤔 would explain how he is affording so many holidays etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeah that would explain it all. No way one company sponsoring a YT weekly video (if that!) would be funding his lifestyle. I literally know nobody of that age who is single either I’ve been thinking. Something chronically wrong with that man.

Joel comes up on companies house but not Roland! 🤔 would explain how he is affording so many holidays etc
Strange that Roly’s house comes up as a business on CH owned by Joel and some other people! I’m sure we knew that Joel owned his house/flat and Roly rents it from him.
We need to add tax dodger to his list of wrong doings! 😂

All his spare time and time spent at home, and he can’t EVER clean his own car! Or hoover it! What a lazy bastard 😂

Reactions: 5
I legit can imagine him laying in bed sometimes for 3 days at a time not showering or doing anything, rolling around in crumbs. He doesn’t have to look after the kids much, despite making out he is the worlds best dad. In fact he has to do hardly anything at all! All this tit about “my Princess” is all a show for social media and totally false. I can understand why the Conder girls have this big following as Kaci for example is an attractive and influential girl. But Lilly?! Nope, sorry, don’t get it AT ALL.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He is living life backwards! Chatting up 20 year olds, watching Netflix all day, eating junk, hotel hopping, and just an all round slob really! Reminds me of someone that’s 18 years old!!!

Reactions: 3
i’ve been absent but still observing when i can. It’s a private account so i don’t want to give out her @ but yes he is continuing to like every photo uploaded. It’s second nature to him now. He has an online obsession with so many of these girls. Yes he uploads once a fortnight and has to keep up this family/best dad ever appearance but his traits are showing me he is everything but that. He doesn’t take any pride in anything be it his garden his car or his house. Α man like that should be avoided at all costs.

Following honeyjbarratt now! She might be in with DVG but scary to think he’s the sort of man that could potentionally be mixing with these girls and fancying them!! While they just see him as their mates dads friend!!

• Sick
Yeah we all know why he’s following her but it’s the perfect excuse for him that she’s friends with DvG so it can all be explained away

Unlike DVG he has created nothing! Too lazy to post weekly on YouTube let alone create any kind of business ideas! The merch and sweets flopped so itl be funny seeing him go back to a 9-5 soon! Itl keep the 20 year olds safe at least👏 Joel has really paved the way or he would be that man riding on his scooter still!

Seems like Lilly is ok with being on social media again as she is posting stories on her instagram account. Such a big difference from how Grace and Lilly dress though. Not saying its a bad thing but its kind of funny. I hope some of Lilly's don't care about style rubs onto Grace.

• Heart
He'll have no dog left if he keeps leaving a puppy not on a lead near a road. Only takes 1 thing to make it run or be scared
But he’s far too busy tagging the coffee shop trying to blag a free drink!

• Haha
lily's personality really comes out around Grace 👀 never seen her so happy like she is in the new dadvgirls vlog 👀

lily's personality really comes out around Grace 👀 never seen her so happy like she is in the new dadvgirls vlog 👀
Because her Dad is a boring bastard! So uptight!
On another note, how many pairs of size 3 trainers does he need to pack jeez 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wasn’t it crazy seeing the difference in Lilly in DVG vlog? She was in the car with Joel, both having a laugh together it was so lovely. Her own dad doesn’t even bother with her like that!

Reactions: 8
Wasn’t it crazy seeing the difference in Lilly in DVG vlog? She was in the car with Joel, both having a laugh together it was so lovely. Her own dad doesn’t even bother with her like that!
Agreed. She seemed so much more confident and herself was lovely to see her enjoying herself and it didn’t feel forced content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.