The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the car moment for me too! How lovely and genuine was that to watch! Never ever seen her like that around Roland, alot more reserved and uptight. DVG definitely bring out the better side of Lilly!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Rolys probably fumin that Lilly is having a better time with DVG and doesn’t seem to mind being in their vlogs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who would want to be in his vlogs/pathetic challenges anyway they’re tit 😂 Lilly’s not daft! Plus he’s SO boring they never have a laugh or anything.

Reactions: 4
Seems to have more banter and a dad relationship with Joel. That’s gotta hurt poor roly 😂

She just fits in so much better with Joel and his family! Their bond is lovely, yet watching her around her dad isn’t quite the same! It’s all very awkward and she just doesn’t want to be there the same way she does with DVG!

Reactions: 3
I love the lily in DVG vlogs she so funny and when she was eating the tacos that made me laugh

Surprised Roland didn’t fly to get more DVG content so his followers go up

Reactions: 6
I just can't, he's wearing tiny little spice girl platforms. Must need the extra height....
Hahahahahahahaha
His feet are SO short/small! No way he’s a 7! What a little weedy man with stumpy feet 😂😂😂
Also he dresses like a scruff. Always has bits of his T-shirts dangling out underneath his coat 🤢 ICK!

What’s the latest for him and Dobbie?!
Surely we can soon start the thread
Roly Poly needs a new hobby, instead of stalking Rachel Dobbie?!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He followed barn girl again! She never followed back so he unfollowed after a few hours 😂 how much of a beg does he want to come across as!

• Haha
There’s another girl he’s followed recently - Miss Ellie? Does he just sit there bored in the evening trying to find people to DM??

Reactions: 1
There’s another girl he’s followed recently - Miss Ellie? Does he just sit there bored in the evening trying to find people to DM??
He used to follow her!!! She’s a friend of Joel/Sarah. He must have unfollowed and followed back 🤔 So that’s fish lips, barn girl and this Ellie now that he’s unfollowed and then followed again. That we’ve noticed! Strange little man!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.