The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys!!! RAN here! 🏃🏼‍♀️ Tor Knowles and Holly (DVG Nanny) have been followed again!!! 😂 I wonder if these were more late night follows that he will unfollow this morning, or if they’re back to stay! 🧐

Reactions: 4
So wrong here keeps following that Holly. She doesn’t even do anything with DvG anymore? And has 21 in her bio. Plain to see what he’s up to 🤢

Reactions: 6
Still liking nearly all of Rachel’s pics. Sorry but her first pinned post “lighting doing bits”…errr no Rachel, FaceApp doing bits more like 😂😂 She’s made herself look like a cartoon pretty much or CGI or whatever it’s called 😂

Still liking nearly all of Rachel’s pics. Sorry but her first pinned post “lighting doing bits”…errr no Rachel, FaceApp doing bits more like 😂😂 She’s made herself look like a cartoon pretty much or CGI or whatever it’s called 😂
He’d not liked loads of her recent pics!!! He’s only recently liked them so obviously gone back for a good stalk 🧐😂

Reactions: 3
DVG bring out the best in Lilly while Roland brings out her worse side! How embarrassing after all the ‘let’s appreciate how much of a great dad Roland is’ comments!!

Reactions: 5
Lilly is massively embarrassed of her dad but can you blame her? All he does permanently is chat up girls not much older than her, and spin a wheel about what colour food they are going to eat all weekend. It just doesn’t work. With DvG Grace and Kaci make everything much cooler than bloody Roland and Ralph FFS!

Everyone is so amazed to see this side of Lilly! Been on YouTube with her own family for years and we’ve seen nothing like it! She’s comfortable, so much fun and genuinely happy with DVG! None of that around her own family though? Very strange!!

We’ve got another forced football pitch in the living room video to endure enjoy soon!

We’ve got another forced football pitch in the living room video to endure enjoy soon!
duck sake it’s constantly repeated tit content! Last time he did it he expected it to go viral as it was in the paper…sadly, it did not.

I’m genuinely baffled at how a man can make a living in this way. 90% of his content is on his sofa with his dog. Ralph seems to be on there less too now? How can he fund these cars and bikes and holidays with one video a fortnight that’s not even good?

He definitely does seem to have the kids less at the moment. Desperately clinging on to Ralph - what’s he going to do when he’s too embarrassed to make videos too? Then it will be “The Adventures Of Roland & Woody” and he’ll be spinning a wheel with the dog.

• Haha
Has anyone seen Lilly’s TikTok? I might be late here but she has done a TikTok showing off her mum! I’ve not seen her until now!!

• Wow
Has anyone seen Lilly’s TikTok? I might be late here but she has done a TikTok showing off her mum! I’ve not seen her until now!!
Me neither! Wow she’s very pretty. Not what I was expecting her to look like though given Roly’s type 🙄😂 I wonder what’s changed!

Reactions: 1
Not what I was expecting at all! Her and his other ex are both very pretty! No wonder he couldn’t keep any of them!
I guess as he is getting uglier over the years he has to lower his standards 😂

Reactions: 2
What’s Lilly’s TikTok now?

Edit to add I’ve just found it - yep! No wonder he can’t keep them. He is not on the same level looks or personality wise clearly!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.