The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is really trying to look her best isn’t she😂 bronzed goddess one minute but so pale and gaunt the next! To impress a 40 year old man, sorry but she’s as desperate as him!!
He can’t be bothered to do his garden so I doubt it will be long park walks!! It’s just a puppy, he is going on like he has just had his first child!!

Reactions: 2
She’s either trying to look her best FOR Roly, or she’s trying to make the ex jealous. Or she just loves attention in general.

Like Ed Sheeran said in his viral interview “when I see someone who has taken a selfie on social media, I want to reach out to them and say, are you sure you’re ok? Because they are seeking approval and validation from strangers”. And that’s exactly what Dobbie is doing. That amount of selfies, there’s clearly something missing in her life. I think she’s probably unhappy.

Reactions: 3
You’d think he was the first person to get a dog duck me he’s painful! 🥴
Also I wonder if he deleted his own comment on Dobby’s last pic as she never responded so he was embarrassed, or thought she hadn’t seen it? Maybe why he’s downgraded to the clap emoji again this time rather than actually writing something. As his new comment is still there!

Reactions: 6
He is very desperate, he wouldn’t have deleted it. He has commented 😍😍😍 on one of the private accounts. These girls will all have the same story to tell, i’m sure. Seen this type of character more than once. He will have an excuse for everything and these naive girls will believe him. A strong independent women who has respect for herself would see the signs from early and be out. He knows that himself as to why he clings onto these young ones who are inexperienced.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He is very desperate, he wouldn’t have deleted it. He has commented 😍😍😍 on one of the private accounts. These girls will all have the same story to tell, i’m sure. Seen this type of character more than once. He will have an excuse for everything and these naive girls will believe him. A strong independent women who has respect for herself would see the signs from early and be out. He knows that himself as to why he clings onto these young ones who are inexperienced.
Who who who?! 🙉🙈

Reactions: 1
This is soooo accurate and exactly why I believe he doesn’t go for women his own age. The younger ones he grooms and makes them put him on a pedestal with all his Fame bullshit. Any self respecting woman his age would ask him what he’s playing at and tell him to piss off!

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand this ‘career’ and huge fan base basically from football training, school runs and now a puppy? 🤦🏻‍♀️

It’s not like he’s even funny! No sense of humour whatsoever. Boring. He’s got as much charisma as a brick!

Woodythefrenchbulldog had 11.3k yesterday and now it’s dropped to 11.2k! I’m sure he will feature Lilly or something and manage to build it back up but I bet he was fuming when he saw he lost followers this morning 😂

• Haha
See the other open tab in his insta story’s he has googled ‘ants everywhere in my kitchen’ gross human.

• Sick
Coincidence that Dobby has archived/deleted the 2 pics Roly had commented on?

Coincidence that Dobby has archived/deleted the 2 pics Roly had commented on?
This is so entertaining to watch! Let’s look out for the unfollows! If her break up from the baby daddy was fresh then with a child that young it’s perfectly feasible that they would get back together. He’s probably causing untold problems for her.

This is so entertaining to watch! Let’s look out for the unfollows! If her break up from the baby daddy was fresh then with a child that young it’s perfectly feasible that they would get back together. He’s probably causing untold problems for her.
Very interesting! 👀
Roly is disgusting. He always looks like he needs a good bath, a shave and a haircut. He always needs to hoover and mop his floors (bits everywhere on photos/stories/vlogs). Ants nests all over his kitchen, wasps nests all over his garden, never bothers to maintain his garden himself! Lazy! On his vlogs it always looks like his bathroom needs a good clean too. The scruffy bastard 🤢
Laughable he thinks he can pull these young, pretty girls! He’s dirty! 🤮 Plus his diet and lifestyle is appalling!

WE NAMED OUR DOG ?
Well of course you did! Why the question mark? It’s not like a big decision you need to chose between doing or not doing? 😂 An exclamation mark would have been more fitting. Honestly this sad excuse for a man is a living breathing ick haha every stupid thing he does just pisses me off🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.