The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think he’s looking rough AF?! Like what does he actually expect these 21 year olds to fancy him? I’ve said this before, judging from the women he preys on he has a deluded view of himself.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think he’s looking rough AF?! Like what does he actually expect these 21 year olds to fancy him? I’ve said this before, judging from the women he preys on he has a deluded view of himself.
He REALLY does! Like the entitlement 🤮 he looks old, haggered, sunken eyes, skin is terrible. He literally looks soooo aged. Why doesn’t he at least have a haircut and take off that daft hat? He doesn’t look after himself at all! Awful diet and lifestyle. And it shows!

Reactions: 3
You’re not wrong, he looks absolutely done in. So, so different to even 2 years ago in lockdown. These young females he’s chasing certainly aren’t keeping him young! The dog is being used on every platform he’s got, Insta, Tik Tok and next YouTube, to try and save his failing career as a youtuber. If him and Joel hadn’t been together all of the time on Joel’s social media in 2020 nobody would even know who the duck Roland is.

He will be getting great satisfaction from all the new female followers heading over to his account from Woodys. I really do hope he got the puppy because of other reasons aside from social media popularity.
I followed a couple of private accounts that he follows out of curiosity and he has liked all of their photos (young girls again) very disturbing! One had posted under 10 minutes ago and had already received a like. That must be part of his tactics with all of them. Cant say i’m surprised in the slightest. He looks dreadful and drained, what a lifestyle to live at his age.

Sorry but he must be beyond lazy for his garden to get in that state!! No excuse

Reactions: 5
Sorry but he must be beyond lazy for his garden to get in that state!! No excuse
No excuse at all! He’s too busy liking young girls photos by the sounds of it and DM’ing them. He’s a lazy piece of tit living a terribly unhealthy lifestyle! I hate the fact he thinks he’s totally protected when their accounts are on private.

Sorry but Woody has been bought for one reason and one reason only - attraction marketing and we all know who he’s looking to attract.

Oh wow!! I bet that was a good lurk! I wonder how many girls he has got feeling all special when really they’re all just a number to him! It’s vile! Girls need to stop falling for his game and start blocking him! This isn’t hearsay, it’s all facts!! As for the puppy, he won’t be a puppy for long and the hype around him will soon calm down.. it already is I’m sure!

His story just with showing the dog but also showing half his thigh made me feel 🤢
Asking for advice on his garden, do me a favour mate it wouldn’t be like that if he actually maintained it! He infuriates me so much!!

I can honestly only assume that he really loves his legs the amount he’s always desperate to show them. How’s he going to cope now it’s nearly winter & he can’t have them out every 2 seconds. The way someone looks after their home/garden is defo a reflection of how they look after themselves. I bet his bed sheets stink and there’s always piles of filthy plates in his kitchen

😂the bloody legs! The thighs,the crotch,what’s next! That’s OF style the amount they get posted!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else sick of the dog already? No wonder he bought Woody, he has absolutely nothing at all going on in his life.

Reactions: 6
Hilarious, he didn’t like Dobbies kid😂 doesn’t even pretend to show interest! Biggest red flag ever!! Like all the other girls said he shows no interest in them or their personal life just wants to invite them over to his or book a hotel 🤢
How can you buy a dog for social media Purposes though! Get your head out of the screen and social media and get some kind of life!!

EveryfinK 😬
Also started following pets at home for them freebies, doesn’t miss a trick does Roly x

EveryfinK 😬
Also started following pets at home for them freebies, doesn’t miss a trick does Roly x
He’s like a 15 year old boy.
Yeah, he’s started following loads of pet places who he will no doubt trick into thinking that his 135K account actually gets more than 1000 story views 🙄

We’ve got another comment on Dobby guys!
How long until one of them delete it again? 🫣😂

Reactions: 1
Argh so boring with the usual handclaps that he puts on everyone’s photos! I bet he loves these clueless girls who fall for it all! The younger the dumber, just his type!!

Reactions: 1
We’ve got another comment on Dobby guys!
How long until one of them delete it again? 🫣😂
You know what, now I think she deleted it. I don’t think he knows she has, as if he did I don’t think he would post another comment again, as his ego would be hurt. The fact she deleted it means it may vanish again.

Surely if he deleted his last comment, he wouldn’t be posting another one now already.

So if my detective skills are correct, it’s either they are seeing each other but she would rather people didn’t know as she’s just split from her ex. OR they aren’t seeing each other and she’s a bit sick of his comments drawing attention on her posts and possibly getting her in tit with the baby daddy, or his mates seeing etc.

PS, Dobbie is well over doing the FaceApp usage! She looks CGI!

“IT WILL GET EASYER IM SURE”
“Soon we can go park and stuff”.
He really is thick as tit

I think what he’s failing to realise is that nobody actually cares that he’s bought a dog. Again it’s that delayed mental age where he thinks because it’s massive to him that it’s a big deal to other people. Like we give a tit if he’s watching videos on YT about how to give a dog a treat 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.