The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just think of all the road trips/ hotels/ dates/ All in the space of a year! Last week the women who had a lay in with him at his and of course her comment was liked and quickly deleted! Still trying to sneakily follow fish face at around midnight hoping no one would notice! The 18 year olds DMs he’s been in, the list is endless! He’s obsessed with loads of women at one time he has a problem!! If it wasn’t for his following he would get NO where!

• Sick
Reactions: 1
It actually angers me how much of a desperate duck he is! 😡 and also that girls fall for it! WAKE UP! 😩😂 he is abusing his job position to get his d*ck wet!!!

It’s clear to see she’s a girl he’s added who is one of his followers. She follows a lot of YouTubers and Instagrammers so having him follow her must be a massive ego boost for her. Like someone said previously she clearly thinks he’s some kind of ‘famous’ but I very much doubt it’s gone past messaging. She’s also clearly young and obviously naive!

He will probably unfollow Dobbie in a few days if he doesn’t give him the attention he wants

unfortunately i think she’s in a vulnerable position right now where she will be giving him all the attention he needs. Manipulators target these girls, especially being fresh out of a relationship with emotions probably all over the place. We have seen this repeated behaviour from him but she will be made to believe she is special. It’s the comments that will put her on a pedestal but it’s all part of his game. We know that because we have seen it but she is young and still learning. She has this great image of him from youtube but when it comes to women he is far from great.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand… 1 grid post in 1 month. Posted the bare minimal on his stories. No ads for a while on YouTube and the only recent one has been air up… how is he getting through life?! Especially in London where house prices and the cost of living is sky high, and getting worse for everyone. Surely some water bottles isn’t funding his lifestyle? I really do no get it!

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand… 1 grid post in 1 month. Posted the bare minimal on his stories. No ads for a while on YouTube and the only recent one has been air up… how is he getting through life?! Especially in London where house prices and the cost of living is sky high, and getting worse for everyone. Surely some water bottles isn’t funding his lifestyle? I really do no get it!
Yes I really don’t understand this either. As you say surely Air Up can’t pay that much for such infrequent advertising? It really is a mystery. All over Dobbie again. Wish that girl would put her tongue away.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you look at his stats on Instagram he is loosing followers daily! So quiet on stories but how many more times can he show the kids at football training or a photo of the steering wheel on Mondays school run! It’s all getting a bit boring and so repetitive! As for Dobbie I’m bored of her selfies already! She must sit every other day trying to get selfies to post for him while he has a whole pyramid of girls 😂

Plus he was test driving a new Merc the other day wasn’t he?! Where’s the money coming from?! Or is it just to try and impress the girls with no intention of swapping his car

Plus he was test driving a new Merc the other day wasn’t he?! Where’s the money coming from?! Or is it just to try and impress the girls with no intention of swapping his car
Defo trying to impress someone!! Probably just bored and needed something to do and a story to post! His content is virtually non existent nowadays.

Latest Merc and all the YouTube views you want, and he still won’t be content in life! He will still be liking 20 year old girls in bikinis so nothing changes there! It’s all just for show! We are seeing what goes on behind the scenes😂 fish face posted ‘just doing me now’ that must be a hint at him!

• Haha
I think it’s plain to see that the dog has two purposes. 1 is to get Lilly back in his stories to get his engagement up. 2, it’s to get young females into the DMs & messages from Dobby if he’s chasing her. He’s so, so weird the way he’s talking about the dog. It’s a DOG and he’s talking like he’s just had his first baby, pathetic 😂

The way he said he’s thought about it for ages - he literally mentioned it for the first time 2 days ago. “I need a companion” where most people aged 38 would be wanting a decent woman to settle down with, Roly gets a bulldog.

With his god awful clothes and cap on and his little twiglet legs out again 🤢

I’m wondering if things between him and Dobby could be more serious than we thought? He’s been very quiet so could be distracted or busy with her? Plus he isn’t liking any of the usual suspects photos anymore but he’s straight on to Dobby’s as soon as she’s uploaded… so maybe he is an actual normal human being with respect for women after all? And he’s stopped liking the others because he’s got a thing going with her??Also there’s been no begging for attention/DM attracting stories really for the last couple of weeks. Or maybe I’m reading too much into it! 😂

He wants to like fish lips but she’s got rid of him by the looks of things 😂 He genuinely doesn’t want a relationship like the person above said you would settle down with a women not a dog for companionship 😂 he is a lonely old man who gets satisfaction out of online attention! He is asking for puppy tips now that’s so for the females! He will be having tons of conversations with those tonight! I just think now the kids are older what excitement does he have in life to post.?? Not a lot!! That’s where the puppy comes into play!

He also followed a really pretty girl back but very quickly unfollowed! She was the prettiest yet but way too young again! He must have seen her profile pic and thought wow! She looked stunning to be fair so he will be straight in DMs now he’s checked out her page but unless you happen to randomly see these things you would never know!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
I’m wondering if things between him and Dobby could be more serious than we thought? He’s been very quiet so could be distracted or busy with her? Plus he isn’t liking any of the usual suspects photos anymore but he’s straight on to Dobby’s as soon as she’s uploaded… so maybe he is an actual normal human being with respect for women after all? And he’s stopped liking the others because he’s got a thing going with her??Also there’s been no begging for attention/DM attracting stories really for the last couple of weeks. Or maybe I’m reading too much into it! 😂
I don’t think there is! The way his comment was deleted by either him or her. Plus there’s probably girls way down his following list whose photos he’s all over but we just haven’t reached those!

He will not get enough validation from just one girl, of course there is more. He seems insecure and looking for a constant ego boost from young girls rather than fixing that piece of the puzzle within himself.

Absolutely the dog has been used to lure Lilly back in. It’s not a great picture of her on the grid with them; I’m guessing he had to do it very quickly as she would protest to multiple attempts. She’s starting to look much more like Roly Poly too 🙈

He’s used the dog as an attempt to try and save his flagging engagement. Might work for a bit but he’ll soon get bored of it and see it as such a tie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.