The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Brandonios video? His house was tidy but you can see dirt and marks in certain corners, I think he knew it was being filmed! he also called his sister and said have you been and cleaned but she hadn’t which was weird as surely you’d know if someone’s cleaned your house? He’s just odd and talks tit!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see Brandonios video? His house was tidy but you can see dirt and marks in certain corners, I think he knew it was being filmed! he also called his sister and said have you been and cleaned but she hadn’t which was weird as surely you’d know if someone’s cleaned your house? He’s just odd and talks tit!
The exact same as last time when some other wannabe’s ‘broke into his house’ it’s all SO set up!

Definitely cleaned his house in preparation for that video! It’s spotless! And the folded over toilet roll edge 💀😂 Or should I say his sister cleaned it ready. As if he gets his sister to clean his house for him 🥴
Also he has a ring doorbell or equivalent so he would have seen ‘Brandonio’ entering and leaving. How gullible do they think we are?! Comments on the video saying how hilarious it was and that people were in stitches 🤨 it wasn’t funny in the slightest sorry!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The exact same as last time when some other wannabe’s ‘broke into his house’ it’s all SO set up!

Definitely cleaned his house in preparation for that video! It’s spotless! And the folded over toilet roll edge 💀😂 Or should I say his sister cleaned it ready. As if he gets his sister to clean his house for him 🥴
Also he has a ring doorbell or equivalent so he would have seen ‘Brandonio’ entering and leaving. How gullible do they think we are?! Comments on the video saying how hilarious it was and that people were in stitches 🤨 it wasn’t funny in the slightest sorry!
Exactly it’s the thinking we are all stupid which winds me up the most! I mean why would she clean it when he’s in it 95% of the time being a loner! Brandonio with the ‘you don’t want to miss this it’s a banger’ erm na mate it wasn’t 🤣🙄 and as for roly his clearly been reading as his now got the vac out 🙄😴 hoovering them ants probably! 🤢

• Haha
Exactly it’s the thinking we are all stupid which winds me up the most! I mean why would she clean it when he’s in it 95% of the time being a loner! Brandonio with the ‘you don’t want to miss this it’s a banger’ erm na mate it wasn’t 🤣🙄 and as for roly his clearly been reading as his now got the vac out 🙄😴 hoovering them ants probably! 🤢
Screaming at hoovering up the ants! 😂😂🐜 so he cant hoover because of the dog, what’s his excuse been previously then 😂🤣

Also he’s done an AD with Flash before, sickening!

Reactions: 1
He had the audacity to kick off when we all called him dull on here 😂🤣
Even at football which he loves, you never hear or see him cheering, chanting or celebrating with the other fans!

Reactions: 1
Wonder if Lily knows her dads posted that video on the 3 halls tiktok to up his engagement. Every comment is bring Lily back she’s my fav

Wonder if Lily knows her dads posted that video on the 3 halls tiktok to up his engagement. Every comment is bring Lily back she’s my fav
I don’t get the obsession with Lilly. She’s nothing special? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Roly has stopped liking Dobbie’s posts, I repeat Roly has stopped publicly perving on a girl 16 years younger than him.

also bloody hell is that girl FaceApp happy! She’s making herself look almost like a bloody cartoon

Roly has stopped liking Dobbie’s posts, I repeat Roly has stopped publicly perving on a girl 16 years younger than him.

also bloody hell is that girl FaceApp happy! She’s making herself look almost like a bloody cartoon
He’s unliked them!!! He had DEFINITELY liked those new ones. He’s unliked them and a few others but still liking some! 🤨 Strange behaviour!
I know which ones you mean 😂 she’s been getting worse with each new pic!

Look at her tagged posts and she looks like a completely different girl! She’s trying too hard, what’s her mouth doing?😂
How embarrassing that a bunch of 22 year olds are liking her photos and then you scroll down and see a 40 year old in the likes anyway! Her friends must be laughing at him! I would feel so uncomfortable if I was her, YouTuber or not they would be blocked!!

Reactions: 4
It’s the trying to be seductive with the teeth for me 😩😂😂😂
The amount of selfies she posts she’s clearly very young and insecure, and she craves attention/validation to make herself feel better. It’s embarrassing on his part, but she’ll be loving the attention and they’ll definitely be talking in the DMs. More to it for sure!

He’s unliked them!!! He had DEFINITELY liked those new ones. He’s unliked them and a few others but still liking some! 🤨 Strange behaviour!
I know which ones you mean 😂 she’s been getting worse with each new pic!
No way! He’s just getting frustrated probably because she’s maybe not throwing herself at him. Which he expects because in his head that’s how young girls who subscribe to his channel should behave towards him. What a bleeping weirdo!

Sorry but only desperate girls would love attention off a man basically old enough to be their dad! Like he could ever introduce a 23 year old on his YouTube channel as his new gf😂 imagine the amount of hate! He is deluded as well as these young girls!!

Reactions: 4
He’s so boring.
Recap: He’s done nothing all week! You’d think he was the only person to ever own a puppy. No one cares that Lilly is back on social media. Said bye bye to the motorbike, which again no one cares about. Ate some chocolate biscuits from Ralph’s lunch box. Dobby looks dead on her new selfie.
Is he even registered as self employed?! I can’t find anything on companies house.

• Haha
The dog is sleeping somewhere new, the football is on a different pitch or his legs are in a different position! Boring!!
Dobbie looks dead, that killed me😂 she looks horrendous!! He is back liking Nicholas posts (thinking she may have split with her partner) and he followed another private account last night to unfollow within an hour!! Just wanted to check her photos out to be in her DMs too!!

All I can say is i would be so embarrassed if that was my dad!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.