The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smashed up his bike, now at a hotel with another one no doubt 😂😂
This made me LOL. The thought makes me 🤢
It’s probably him Netflix and some tissues! His such a beg. His hoping someone says you poor thing crashing I live in guilford il come see you! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I fell down a hole on Facebook and that girl is really too young for him (as usual).
Says something about her being in sixth form - probably a niece again 🙄😂

Even so why does he need to follow her? That’s no excuse 😳
Yeah totally agree. She’s on a private account. He’ll have seen her somehow through DvG and looked to impress her with his follower number and get in the DMs. No way he will have started following and not messaged her

As if he’s started following his best mates daughters best mates sister 😂😂😂 I really wonder what his kids mum is like

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As if he’s started following his best mates daughters best mates sister 😂😂😂 I really wonder what his kids mum is like
When you say it like that it’s ridiculous.
Why is he still doing this tit, I really thought he had stopped over the past 6 months

Nah not having it! He’s weird, pervy and creepy AF! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, N0NCE!

Reactions: 1
I suppose because it’s Ava’s sister he knows that most people will write it off as just that. That he’s following Ava’s sister. But because of what Tattlers know he is like, we see straight through it.

He knows full well there’s a chance she will feel “honoured” that he’s followed her back. This is what he always banked on before when he was following 18-21 year olds.
Honestly what is it about these females almost 20 years younger than him? I’m sure it’s because his “mental age” is so much younger than 39 so he can speak to them more easily than a woman his own age.

Reactions: 3
On his Instagram competition he shares the story of someone entering his competition who’s pretty and blonde 🙄😂 looks too old for him tho she’s defo over 25 😂

Can’t keep up with how many games this man plays! Hotels, young girls, always suspicious on Instagram,the list goes on.. He hasn’t changed at all! Every photo that racheldobbie puts up he likes, she’s young! If you scroll down to her 2019 photos she only looks about 17-18!! He is totally obsessed with young girls!!

Can’t keep up with how many games this man plays! Hotels, young girls, always suspicious on Instagram,the list goes on.. He hasn’t changed at all! Every photo that racheldobbie puts up he likes, she’s young! If you scroll down to her 2019 photos she only looks about 17-18!! He is totally obsessed with young girls!!
Agree with this! It’s all games games GAMES

He’s obsessed with her 🤢🤮 She’s JUST turned 23. Plus she’s taken!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.