The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And single no doubt at both!

100% a normal person would just stay at their family wedding than fly out for a few hours. He’s obviously got major FOMO when it comes to DvG. I bet he is was fuming when he realised his family wedding fell on the same day.

Reactions: 6
The funny thing is he’s flying to Spain for the evening do not even the actual wedding so there’s literally 0 point him being there 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Shows what sort of man he is if he’s leaving his nieces wedding who he’s ‘groomsman’ at to fly to Spain. Can’t think much of his family and more of what being at dvg sister wedding can do for him. Although as said above he will miss the actual wedding 🙄 Surely he must feel a bit sad when he sees all these happy couples around him.
guessing no Ralph or lily either?

Reactions: 5
I bet he’s wishing this day wedding would just end so he can get over to Spain and get some views and a grid post with Joel and co.

Yeah exactly! Uncle duties and “groomsman” but can’t wait to hot foot it out of there in his size 3s

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand how he’s making the Spanish wedding? It’s 3:30pm, he’s only just sat down to dinner at the first wedding and Spain is 1 hour ahead of the UK and he’s not even on the flight yet? So what time is he actually turning up to the spanish wedding 😂

There’s either a girl there who he’s wanting to see (didn’t someone say he fancied one of the Conder sisters or something maybe?!). Or he does literally have FOMO and desperately wants to make an all important grid post on DvG’s grid.

They will be married now so he’s going just to go to the reception from about 9pm onwards I would think if you factor in his flight time etc 🙄

• Haha
His flight can’t be till at least half 6 if he left when he did. Factor flight time 1hr ahead and getting from airport to venue it’ll be late. Gone 10pm easy

Reactions: 2
I have to disagree for once because I thought he looked really aged and just ew when the story popped up! I’m sure he can’t wait to get their to check out all the girls who are dressed up!
Everyone will be having a good time with their families while he just sits there on his phone! He is never in the moment don’t forget he would rather be posting stories trying to impress these young girls into thinking he leds a great life!!

I thought he looked aged too!
I also think from a head shot/sitting down you can’t
appreciate how tiny he is!

I agree with whoever said above that there must be a female at the wedding that he wants to see 👀 Otherwise it’s a very long slog for a couple of hours

I wonder how long he is out there for because he hasn’t had the kids much recently? He can’t even get a bag without uploading it on to the stories ‘what a star!’ None of the conders have posted much wedding content or even holiday footage, just enjoying their quality time! Just wait for Roland to show up and post 1000 stories a day!!

I wonder how long he is out there for because he hasn’t had the kids much recently? He can’t even get a bag without uploading it on to the stories ‘what a star!’ None of the conders have posted much wedding content or even holiday footage, just enjoying their quality time! Just wait for Roland to show up and post 1000 stories a day!!
And now he’s delayed so it is even less worth him going than it already was 😂😂

• Haha
Sorry but the fact he’s delayed made me LOL! It’ll be 11 by time he lands!! 😂😂 must be more to it. He wouldn’t not be with the kids for no reason!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Time he lands, gets out of the airport & to his destination it’s gone midnight 😂 all DVG kids are there so it’s strange how he isn’t bringing the children?! It’s just chapter 101 of his weird and wacky antics!!

That’s why must be an ulterior motive to him going. He knew he’d miss wedding yet still wants to be their? Guessing he’ll be staying in the villa with DVG too. All very odd.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.