The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but a man in his late 30s like him shouldn’t be liking his mates teenage daughters bikini pics, she might be 17 but he’s known her from a baby and the way he acts with kaci I thinks a bit weird anyway.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but a man in his late 30s like him shouldn’t be liking his mates teenage daughters bikini pics, she might be 17 but he’s known her from a baby and the way he acts with kaci I thinks a bit weird anyway.
Yeah very odd.
When you’ve known someone since they were born it is weird to think of you liking a semi naked photo of them when they are 17!

Reactions: 3
Roland version 1 would definitely have followed the competition winner!

also, I have seen down his followers there are still loads of young girls there, you just have togo further down! So don’t be fooled everyone is what I’m saying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He’s trying to be suspicious 😂 but we all know he flys to Spain tomorrow morning he’s posted about it on his stories about 4 times in 3 days 🙄🙄

He’s trying to be suspicious 😂 but we all know he flys to Spain tomorrow morning he’s posted about it on his stories about 4 times in 3 days 🙄🙄
So he fly’s to Spain tomorrow but is at a wedding in the morning? Another odd day in the life of weird Roland!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What a desperate, desperate man!! Another wedding tomorrow & another day Roland is being left behind! Imagine everyone in his age group planning weddings and building a life while he is just sat alone DMing 20 year olds and getting no where every day and night 😂

Also, loads of the people going are tagging themselves as happy couples who are attending! Which is normal aged 35-40. Roland is the only single one!

Uncle duties? Is he going to a different wedding?
I just saw this - it MUST be a different wedding?! To one of his grown up nieces?! So in that case we all know why he’s kept himself single 😂 Lots of young fans/ nieces there no doubt 😂😂

• Haha
😂😂😂 wonder if anyone bothers giving him a plus one anymore 😂 the dvg sisters wedding is tomorrow too so I’m confused. Sounds like his other wedding is by him as he posted about photographer

Reactions: 2
😂😂😂 wonder if anyone bothers giving him a plus one anymore 😂 the dvg sisters wedding is tomorrow too so I’m confused. Sounds like his other wedding is by him as he posted about photographer
Can’t be as he had a Malaga countdown on for tomorrow?! So confused 😂😂

Maybe he meant uncle duties as he’s been flown out to babysit dvg’s kids while they’re at the wedding 😂😂😂

Only gone and followed yet ANOTHER young girl! Sports massage therapist so he is going to be booking straight in!! She’s from Surrey too! Oh and already follows him from a while ago so he has been in her DMs to be following back all of a sudden!! Number 1 desperate man goes to Roland!!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Only gone and followed yet ANOTHER young girl! Sports massage therapist so he is going to be booking straight in!! She’s from Surrey too! Oh and already follows him from a while ago so he has been in her DMs to be following back all of a sudden!! Number 1 desperate man goes to Roland!!
He just can’t help himself can he? I’m not even sure he meets up with them all. I think he probably doesn’t want to shatter the illusion and he knows once they meet him the probably won’t message him anymore! He just loves DM attention.

• Sick
It’s borderline grooming him abusing his ‘position’ to pest these young girls!!!

Reactions: 4
No idea what he’s doing but having his Covid test now! I reckon going to the family wedding this morning then flying out to the reception tonight maybe?! He won’t want to miss social media photo tagging opportunities by DvG. That’s the only way his following grows

No idea what he’s doing but having his Covid test now! I reckon going to the family wedding this morning then flying out to the reception tonight maybe?! He won’t want to miss social media photo tagging opportunities by DvG. That’s the only way his following grows
👏👏 100%! He cares about views not people.

We were right. How ridiculous.
Any normal person would stay at a family wedding.
But he has to fly to Spain for a day to boost his profile and be with the cool guys 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.