The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooo👀I must admit I don’t know much about Holly. What’s her Instagram? So was it not her who commented about being in bed with him??
Things are slowly coming out!!
I think Lilly gets banned because of her age but could be people reporting some of her videos too!

Reactions: 3
And now he’s not following her…but she is him.
Tactical maybe?

Literally she is banned every other day!
I’m sure she had another insta before and this is a new one (Holly not Lilly)

I wonder who he’s been with this weekend 👀 No kids! He was quiet all day yesterday/last night. Been to 2 beaches today (very far away) and then back home. And then back out to somewhere else quite far away to watch the sunset? Definitely not going on cute beach trips and sunset watching alone!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m sure she had another insta before and this is a new one (Holly not Lilly)

I wonder who he’s been with this weekend 👀 No kids! He was quiet all day yesterday/last night. Been to 2 beaches today (very far away) and then back home. And then back out to somewhere else quite far away to watch the sunset? Definitely not going on cute beach trips and sunset watching alone!
He’s on the bike though isn’t he so doesn’t that mean he probably is alone?! Unless he has a biker chick now

He’s on the bike though isn’t he so doesn’t that mean he probably is alone?! Unless he has a biker chick now
Hmm good point however he could always have someone sat on the back? And the sunset trip was that not in a car? It’s not his car in the story but could belong to whoever he was with

Reactions: 1
Now that would of been some ☕ however his going to meet DVG in Spain for a wedding, surely she can do better then him!

He is very tactical in what he posts, always creating this massive suspicion! Who would go and watch the sunset alone? Maybe he would but it leaves his followers thinking it’s something romantic so is there a female involved? Out of everything I would say the women who commented on his TikTok is probably genuine. When he does Q&A most ask if he is seeing someone, how his single life is etc and that’s what he thrives off of!! He loves that people care so much about his love life for some bizarre reason!!

What’s your bets that his story was just a pick up line for getting a young girl to stay in a hotel room with him!

What’s your bets that his story was just a pick up line for getting a young girl to stay in a hotel room with him!
He’s waiting for the - ‘I live there’ as a way to swoop in! Like he couldn’t Google hotels himself 🙄 makes me cringe

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure on her new TikTok sorry.
No way has he posted that!! He just can’t help himself can he!! Like you said how hard is it to Google it? Anything and I mean ANYTHING to be with a girl or get her attention!! This isn’t normal!! He needs help! Constantly seeking!!

Everything with him has an ulterior motive!!! 🤢
I’m sure end of last year he went somewhere really random for a few days. I remember him banging on about his car and how amazing and fuel efficient it is. I bet he met up with with a girl then too! Or that trip was probably to meet one 😂

Roly have you not heard of booking.com 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s not that hard to look at hotels and read the reviews. Absolutely no need to post that other than in the hopes it’ll get girls attention. He’s such a creep

Reactions: 5
I also think he likes to make out he has this exciting life when he doesn’t!! His main aim in life is to get a girl but he hasn’t actually had a girl in years so clearly there’s a problem with him!! After a few dates you would think at least one of them would stick around!! They must vanish into thin air after seeing who he really is in person! Something is putting them all off 🤔

He isn’t husband material. Anyone around his age would be looking for something long term, not someone who is looking for 1 night stands on Instagram. Very obvious as to what he is doing. Of course the 12/13 year olds who follow him don’t see what game he is playing but any women with a brain cell will.

I totally agree with all of the above - it’s purely to get girls in his DMs and also to create interest about what he’s doing there. He will be trying to make someone jealous too probably. The guy is nearly 40 - his following is mainly kids. Why on Earth would you ask your Instagram of 75% kids/young women about hotels in an area? Anyone with no ulterior motive would simply Google. He’s an absolute liar, he wants to get the girls in his inbox.

And it is so true that a guy who wasn’t messed up in the head with commitment issues or have such a high opinion of himself would not have been single at his age for years and years. He always gives the line that the kids are why he’s stayed single. No Roly - people start new relationships when they have toddlers - two teenagers are not the reason you are always single.

He’s always single because he’s trying to bed-hop young single mums.

Honestly how transparent does he want to be? Hotel recommendations my arse.

Do you think he can’t find a girlfriend to settle down with or he doesn’t want to? Surely when he sees the likes of dvg and other friends he must feel lonely and want that too. Kids won’t even be around soon then it’ll be worse for him

Do you think he can’t find a girlfriend to settle down with or he doesn’t want to? Surely when he sees the likes of dvg and other friends he must feel lonely and want that too. Kids won’t even be around soon then it’ll be worse for him
I honestly don’t think he wants to. He’s too much of a creep! A complete sex pest! I bet he’s got some very weird fetishes 🤢 He comes across as that type!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.