The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think he can’t find a girlfriend to settle down with or he doesn’t want to? Surely when he sees the likes of dvg and other friends he must feel lonely and want that too. Kids won’t even be around soon then it’ll be worse for him
The kids aren’t around him much at all anymore it seems anyway! It’s always just him and Netflix or him and his motorbike

Reactions: 2
I would say 50/50.. I think he knows he can’t keep a girl so he has decided to bleep himself basically! Publicly at that!

Reactions: 3
I think he aims really high.
Because he thinks he is famous, and that he is a catch.
He aims too high and those women aren’t interested.
Anyone not up to his standard he’s not interested in. So it’s a vicious circle that leaves him forever single.

Reactions: 4
At first I felt a bit sorry for him. Thinking If you can’t keep a relationship and feel you have to acknowledge so publicly and so often that you don’t want a relationship you must have some issues or a reason. Maybe some trauma.
But I agree I think he aims too high and also thinks his too good for most women. And men like that are TRASH!

I would say he just aims for easy, young, girls. The types who have more flesh out the better. People have previously said he invites them to his and isn’t interested in getting to know them. The only girls he is attracted to are way too young to settle with so he does have a problem there.

• Wow
We’ve seen him like sooo many young girls photos! We’ve seen him following them all before getting called out and we’ve seen the type of girls he tries to attract when he goes on holiday like in Dubai! Weve never seen him follow a women in her 30s/40s who has respect for herself!

How bad having randomers off the street to your house/kids house! 😩 That could potentially be so dangerous.
Surely there must be more tea though as the young girls who get to meet him/sleep with him would be in awe of this famous older man they’re rendezvousing with. He must be swearing them to secrecy 😂

Very dangerous!! Typical example of a man who only thinks with what’s inside his pants rather than with his brain!!

He likes younger women - it’s a well known thing that guys with commitment issues tend to aim for the younger ones! Anyone Roland’s age wouldn’t put up with his tit. But younger females don’t have as much self respect a lot of the time. And he also knows they are more likely to put up with him treating them badly. They are more likely to have him on pedestal.

Reactions: 5
He’s on his way!
Wonder if someone is putting him up, or joining him in a hotel. Or if it’s just Roly and Netflix again 😴

Reactions: 5
I think people give him too much credit 😂
I honestly think he’ll be alone!
I get a vibe from him like he’s boring as F**k and loves being on his own - he seems selfish! I don’t think he wants to take anyone else’s feelings etc into account!

Did he literally drive miles and then all the way home!? So are we to take it that whoever he was aiming his hotel story at didn’t take the bait?!
He’s so bloody weird! Drives 2 hours to do something pretty bloody quick (!) then drives all the way home?!

He must have had messages about encouraging young kids to go into traffic when he stalks the players.

It would appear not! 😂 Definitely sketchy as he hasn’t mentioned what this trip was even for. If it’s for a video he would normally say. This is what I mean about random long road trips! I’m sure he went to Yorkshire last time like wtf was that about!
Definately had messages about stalking the football players. Weird behaviour!

Last night he was booking a hotel? Did he book the hotel and then she didn’t turn up or did he not even book one?! It doesn’t make any sense! He took the car and not the bike, hmm! There he goes again creating the suspicion he loves! The girl who has lie ins with him might have not been too fond of the idea😂

This is the thing - if you’re going somewhere you don’t need/want to mention, you just don’t post stories about it at all. It’s not hard.

But the fact he makes such a massive fuss, asking about hotels, posting maps, posting pit stops, and then posting when you’re back at home, shows that he wants to create this big suspicion. If he hadn’t posted stories yesterday after the football match for example, nobody would have thought anything of him not being online. He’s SO WEIRD.

Yep - heavy on the suspicion again.
He never says why he’s there.
He just wants to keep people guessing/ make females jealous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.