Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
i am not surprised at all.
“famous” don’t make me laugh
you shove a camera in her face and do ridiculous challenges
he is a pathetic excuse of a man

Reactions: 7

cc_2013

VIP Member
Is this recently you mean? Have I missed a specific story?
No specific story no, just what I’ve seen accross videos. One of the Dubai vlogs he’s picking her up and carrying her and throwing her in the pool. On the new DVG video he’s grabbing Sarah’s feet and pulling her along in the ball pool but he thought it was Kaci and said “oh I thought I’d got Kaci’. Just in general he appears very touchy feely with her!
I also saw a TikTok someone had uploaded of the said Dubai pool clip and people were commenting saying how cute they are, would love a relationship like that, wish they would date, wish they were closer in age, etc. Just doesn’t sit right with me especially now we know what Roly is like and that he loves young girls, well ‘women’ 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7

carrie-louise

The age definitely isn’t suited. Lilly is 14, they are 23. Not even old enough to be step mum. quite frankly if they can’t play that role then what is he doing going after them? He is after some young fun to put it bluntly. Looks wise he would suit a 35-40 year old women. He could potentially be a grandad in a few years time for god sake. One day he might take a long hard look in the mirror and fix up!
I honestly think it’s because his mental age is quite young (prank videos, the way he speaks etc etc), he’s got Peter Pan syndrome and doesn’t want to grow up. He still thinks he’s 20 himself I think.

Reactions: 6

kaitlinwhite07

He pushed the reel again on his stories last night, and it STILL has only 79 likes!!!!!!!! 25,000 views but 79 likes! That’s genuinely the lowest engagement I’ve seen on an influencers reel ever.

• Haha
  • Wow

BrightStar11

Chatty Member
So wrong here keeps following that Holly. She doesn’t even do anything with DvG anymore? And has 21 in her bio. Plain to see what he’s up to 🤢

cc_2013

VIP Member
I actually almost feel a bit sorry for him,
He doesn’t fit in visually at all does he.
I wonder if he has a laugh with them all or is uptight and Karen-like as we’ve seen on Instagram 🤔

I really feel like I can’t decide if he’s a nice person or not?! I think he’s deeply insecure. I think that’s why he was always following young girls because he knew they would be more impressionable and a bit star struck by him (🙄)

overall I just think he’s quite a strange guy
No he really doesn’t! I wonder if they are actually all proper mates or if he’s just there because he’s Joel’s tag along mate?
I don’t think he’s a nice person at all. He has zero sense of humour. In his videos he literally sucks the fun out of everything! He is so uptight, bossy and so dictating with the kids. I bet he’s vile in a relationship. I bet he’s so controlling and vindictive.

canine63

Everything he does is irresponsible.
Speeding a Lambo round a school filming other people’s kids for a start.
So cringe that he has to put the price tag in that message. Always trying to convince people of how much money he’s got 🙄
He sounds like a stroppy 16 year old kid in those DMs above.
Of course Wembley “reached out” to you Roland. Pull the other one. When they’ve got millions of pounds worth of recording equipment.

charlottea99

No way out of all the hunks out there they are pretending to be Roland!!😂😂 He has major insecurities!! He knows he isn’t all that so he seeks approval!! After seeing him at that party no wonder he’s single, he just has nothing going for him at all! Get ready for 1000 stories of him at Chessington! I wonder if there’s a women involved this time?!

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
Such rude messages, what a prick he is!
How does someone in his late 30s respond with “lol” and then a load more short messages? It’s how kids write to each other?!
Why couldn’t he just say our seats were a few rows back, why does he have to bring £700 into it? It’s because he defines his worth by money. Always trying to impress people. When he came on here for that rant on the last thread, he tried to make out that people on here had got him wrong, that he was nice sensible guy. I think some of us believed him for a bit. But the real Roland is these DMs
he is so rude.
he can’t even have a mature conversation.
the replies were just braggy and wasn’t really interested in what i had to say.
he isn’t a nice guy that act doesn’t wash with me and many others here.
it may do with his target audience but i’m glad people are finally seeing him for what he is .

cc_2013

VIP Member
You’d think he was the first person to get a dog fuck me he’s painful! 🥴
Also I wonder if he deleted his own comment on Dobby’s last pic as she never responded so he was embarrassed, or thought she hadn’t seen it? Maybe why he’s downgraded to the clap emoji again this time rather than actually writing something. As his new comment is still there!

annie-kate

Doubt very much there is a woman involved.
I don’t think Roland is seeing anyone or has any interest in doing so.
Roland is a narcissist, it would be near on impossible for anyone to be in a relationship with him. And certainly not a healthy one. He would always put his feelings before anyone else’s. That’s why he’s always single.

Xoxogos

I love the lily in DVG vlogs she so funny and when she was eating the tacos that made me laugh

Surprised Roland didn’t fly to get more DVG content so his followers go up

annie-kate

God he is such a Karen! Millions of stories about the heat. Not saying there aren’t some valid points but to be honest I just don’t believe Roland is the person to discuss it - I mean for a start he doesn’t bloody work so doesn’t have to consider childcare at all. To be honest he could present the best argument in the world but I still wouldn’t be interested in anything he has to say because he’s a total weirdo.

kaitlinwhite07

My god this prick is so embarrassing.
He’s like a 5 year old, the excitement in his voice that they’ve won 3 massive teddies that now have to get in their way for the rest of the day. He’ll be parading them around like a winner for the rest of the day, thinking he’s made it 😂

Ralph looks more vacant now behind the eyes. It’s clear he’s heading the same way as Lilly and his dad is starting to humiliate him.

hazey01

On TikTok the comment section is back on!

Why was he bragging that he was sat in seats he shouldn’t be? Isn’t that bad promotion for Wembley as other fans may now go and try that and it’s not allowed.
What would he do if he got into trouble for it? I bet that wouldn’t be included in the footage!

I read somewhere that he has been rude to others in DMs (not young girls of course)

charlottea99

I wonder if Roland watches her in DVG videos and notices the big change in her character? He must if we can. That’s a wake up call for any parent surely

BrightStar11

Chatty Member
As if he’s started following a couple of little girls he’s come across in Dubai 🙄 No doubt made out he’s a famous youtuber with 200k subs etc. I got lost down a hole on Facebook and one of them looks so bloody young. He really is an animal

• Sick
  • Haha

BrightStar11

Chatty Member
Fake Tinder profiles of Roland 😂😂
Doubt anyone will be swiping right on that 😂

I do wish people wouldn’t make fake Tinder accounts of him because it will just go straight to his head as well as get all of the young single girls from Tinder in his Insta DMs. Actually he’s probably made it on purpose for that reason 🙄

• Haha