The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way out of all the hunks out there they are pretending to be Roland!!😂😂 He has major insecurities!! He knows he isn’t all that so he seeks approval!! After seeing him at that party no wonder he’s single, he just has nothing going for him at all! Get ready for 1000 stories of him at Chessington! I wonder if there’s a women involved this time?!

Reactions: 6
Doubt very much there is a woman involved.
I don’t think Roland is seeing anyone or has any interest in doing so.
Roland is a narcissist, it would be near on impossible for anyone to be in a relationship with him. And certainly not a healthy one. He would always put his feelings before anyone else’s. That’s why he’s always single.

My god this prick is so embarrassing.
He’s like a 5 year old, the excitement in his voice that they’ve won 3 massive teddies that now have to get in their way for the rest of the day. He’ll be parading them around like a winner for the rest of the day, thinking he’s made it 😂

Ralph looks more vacant now behind the eyes. It’s clear he’s heading the same way as Lilly and his dad is starting to humiliate him.

Thinking he’s made it😂😂 new video is going to be how many teddies can they win?! He isn’t exciting enough for much else!!😂 Someone commented on TikTok saying since Lilly is gone I don’t watch your videos, they’re boring now! He replied ok thanks for watching (sarcasm at its finest!) everyone is saying it’s boring without her but she isn’t the girl everyone thought she was anyway!! I agree, I don’t think Ralph wants to do it anymore either!! It’s a shame it’s all on him to keep the channel going!

Reactions: 4
Ralph looking vacant is the best way of putting it. Thats exactly the case.
He only ever goes anywhere if he is being filmed,has anyone else noticed that? Otherwise its dad on his phone trying to talk to girls all day. Even at the party he was on it, he isnt getting a women in real life so he hopes his youtube status can fool women online into thinking he is someone he isnt! Sorry but as much as Lilly had us fooled i think Roland is fooling us all even more!

Think his trying to fool himself too that’s his happy but we all know he isn’t. Ralph’s only interested when he’s gaining from it, Lilly isn’t interested at all. He must realise this. And deep down must be lovely too!

He wasn’t at Chessington long! As usual not there to spend some time with his son, just there to get some crap content together. How much must he have paid to win those 10 teddies, they cost a fortune for each time & it’s not easy to win! No cost of living crisis for Roly, he’s just busy spunking all that hard earned “influencer” cash on playing kids games and winning teddies 🙄

Reactions: 3
That’s true! He is fooling himself! Apart from YouTube and a few followers he doesn’t have a brilliant day to day life does he?! Looking at your phone 24/7 is just so soul destroying and boring!! He was there for what 3-4 hours?? Just prooves it is for content & not for Ralph to have a good day out with his dad! Won a few teddies that he isn’t interested in to just give them away! As long as his bank balance goes up he don’t care!!

Reactions: 2
Think his trying to fool himself too that’s his happy but we all know he isn’t. Ralph’s only interested when he’s gaining from it, Lilly isn’t interested at all. He must realise this. And deep down must be lovely too!
OMG I MEANT LONELY….
I didn’t meant lovely 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Does my head in that he calls it CHEZERT-UN
That’s not what it’s called Roland!
CHESSINGTON!!!!

Lilly’s latest Tik Tok, I can’t with the hand gestures 🙈

He unfollowed a few people, I wonder if he has been arguing with more girls😂😂 You can’t fool us with the filter Roland, trying to come across smooth and tanned😂 total opposit to what he looks like on the grid!!

Wow an actual home cooked meal last night! 👀 also no filter hides them scabby dry lips hahaha

He unfollowed a few people, I wonder if he has been arguing with more girls😂😂 You can’t fool us with the filter Roland, trying to come across smooth and tanned😂 total opposit to what he looks like on the grid!!
His following list looks a hella lot different to what it looked like 6 months ago!!!!!!! All the 19 year olds have gone!

Reactions: 1
First home cooked meal ever??
Oh just because he has unfollowed them he is still in the DMs!! He only unfollowed because of us or the following 19 year olds would have been crazy by now!!

Roland likes that age range and that’s end of. He will never go for someone his own age now he believes he is ‘famous’. He will 100% secretly be talking to young ones still, i would say more than a few too! This thread has really picked up lately, I’m glad more people are becoming aware of his actions now, it’s about time.

Reactions: 1
He has been unfollowing quite a few, still following some girls that was talked about on here at start of thread? It’s the arrogance for me 🤢🤢 take the filter off and the cap off him and he’d have no one in the dms!!

On his TikTok with the T-shirt over his head you can see how bad and thin his hair is, not forgetting the greys!! That is pretty normal for a near on 40 year old but he loves to deny his age!! Looking at his followers a pretty women hasn’t followed him in forever 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.