Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

charlottea99

Wow how awful!! I’m actually speechless! I know there’s always two sides to every story but for Lilly to do that to another child is shocking! Roland saying she’s jealous because she’s famous’ is just something else! We don’t know the full story so it’s quite hard to comment but it doesn’t sound like he took any responsibility for her actions at all!
She also said on her stories that the whole family are not who they portray to be on YouTube!! I fully believe that because we all know he has a massive hidden agenda!!

Reactions: 8

charlottea99

Omg!! I can’t say I ever feel comfortable seeing him around her either!! You just know if Kaci wasn’t his best friends daughter he would WAY be in her DMs!! The guy has no standards, no morals and no minimum age!! This is only what we know, imagine what he does/says that hasn’t come out yet!! If I was Joel I’d be well wary!!

yuza

Chatty Member
Wasn’t it crazy seeing the difference in Lilly in DVG vlog? She was in the car with Joel, both having a laugh together it was so lovely. Her own dad doesn’t even bother with her like that!

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
that was me who dm’d him and i know he reads here.

regardless if people here agree or not but if he was a poc he would’ve been questioned “are those your seats” and i’m sure the tickets triple checked by the stewards.

he is beyond childish and to put lol as if what im saying is a joke ?? was told to sit there but bleated on about being starving as he didn’t move from his seats 😂😂

also who cares how much you paid for your original tickets mr bragger.

im glad wembley have reached out to you mr youtube. hope that generates some traffic to your channel that is slowly fading.

enjoy the youtube money because my god roland what a sad little life you lead

kaitlinwhite07

Exactly as above. His account is totally empty/dead. Unfortunately the companies are to blame just as much as him. They see the 135K following but don’t do their research into the engagement stats on his account. Often influencers with 20-30K followers have a really solid engagement. There’s lots of these dead accounts out there that get loads of work (Money Mum Official is another one with 287K followers but grid post likes of 500-1500). Companies need to vet them more as they’ve just bought bot followers.

It’s and actual joke that some people are slaving away on 12 hour shifts in the NHS for peanuts but Roland probably got paid £2000 to post that reel and it got 25 likes. The only one who has had a result is him. Aside from the fact that that reel on his grid has shown up how people don’t like him I suppose. How embarrassing for him.

blairmount

also it doesn’t matter if he spent £700 or a tenner there are some chelsea fans who couldn’t even afford tickets right at the back and he has the audacity to go and sit in seats that aren’t even his just to get better content and bother the footballers all match

cc_2013

VIP Member
Look at the bigger picture, it’s all just a conversation starter for him to get all of the single yummy Mummy’s, love my babies, in his DMs! #tactics
Plus, he just can’t help being a Karen about every little situation!

• Haha

chloeriley97

snobby little man “not exactly emirates but it will do” while some of the country are struggling to eat 😡 he does not deserve what he has 😡

• Angry

KTC

Chatty Member
God he's a narcissist isn't he. You're on holiday with your kids for crying out loud and you're more interested in making insta stories to talk about yourself 😂 don't get me wrong, I absolutely agree that messaging women on his following list is bloody weird and I'd be wanting a restraining order too. However, I always find it funny how 99% of the people who call out tattle are the ones exposing their children to the world to make money off of them. They really think taking away their children's rights to privacy for a bit of cash is completely fine, but when people call it out, they're just mean and evil for talking about the family that THEY exposed.

Reactions: 7

BrightStar11

Chatty Member
She had 4 videos up on her most recent Tik Tok. Then they all went yesterday. Now another one is back. Someone has asked underneath why she isn’t in the 3 Halls videos anymore and she’s replied “nobody’s business but mine”. Sounds like she has a right attitude tbh.

Watch out Brighton! The little twiglet legs are out and about 😆

• Haha

jadebarns

Very true.
Pretends to have a debate and then that gets conversation started between him and single mummies. Why wouldn’t you just discuss it with your children’s mother in private?
Very disturbing character he is. The type who would get angry if he didn’t get his way with a women I think.

yuza

Chatty Member
Oh my goodness, the difference in Lilly in the recent video compared to her in DVG! I don’t like either of them, but she’s so much happier with DVG, she seems so down with Roly!

BrightStar11

Chatty Member
That’s the funniest fucking thing I’ve ever seen!!!!
It’s @immy.skye
She even comes on right at the end to say “just to add EasyJet did nothing wrong”!!!
Roland must be fucking mortified!
I got the impression the girl’s grandad wasn’t impressed! 😂😂😂
Fucking brilliant 😂😂

• Haha

BrightStar11

Chatty Member
He never has been. The poor baby isn’t anymore either! She’s a snake! Just as bad as Roly 😂
She is 100% trying to make out she is single, even if she’s not. All of the posing and failing to mention her partner.

Thread title suggestion:

Roly Poly needs a new hobby - instead of stalking Rachel Dobbie

• Heart

marymint

Yes it is about here I agree with him to a point it should be kept on here, no one should be messaging people he follows it just feeds the troll narrative.

cc_2013

VIP Member
Imagine going to a huge football game and watching it through a screen. Phone in one hand, camera in the other. So sad. Life is too short for that!

callmerusty

Lilly is back on Tik Tok with ANOTHER account being just as crass as before. Username is @l1llyhallll

Her ex gf name on there is @liv.klapproth and she’s written under her latest Tik Tok “have my kids” 😂 Just turned 14 yesterday wasn’t it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

kaitlinwhite07

I actually almost feel a bit sorry for him,
He doesn’t fit in visually at all does he.
I wonder if he has a laugh with them all or is uptight and Karen-like as we’ve seen on Instagram 🤔

I really feel like I can’t decide if he’s a nice person or not?! I think he’s deeply insecure. I think that’s why he was always following young girls because he knew they would be more impressionable and a bit star struck by him (🙄)

overall I just think he’s quite a strange guy

Xoxogos

I’m actually glad lilly left and is now happy because she didn’t really want to do this youtube thingy Roland only created the channel when DvG became popular
If it wasn’t for DvG we wouldn’t know who Roland was.