Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cc_2013

VIP Member
I’m wondering if things between him and Dobby could be more serious than we thought? He’s been very quiet so could be distracted or busy with her? Plus he isn’t liking any of the usual suspects photos anymore but he’s straight on to Dobby’s as soon as she’s uploaded… so maybe he is an actual normal human being with respect for women after all? And he’s stopped liking the others because he’s got a thing going with her??Also there’s been no begging for attention/DM attracting stories really for the last couple of weeks. Or maybe I’m reading too much into it! 😂

cc_2013

VIP Member
I saw him comment on a YouTube video that Lilly is taking a break… before he said she had quit for good. It said on the the 3 halls insta ‘new name pending’ and now it just says the 3 halls again. I also noticed he reinstated some photos of Lilly on his insta. And there was the new photo of the 3 of them on holiday. So maybe she is planning on coming back!

cc_2013

VIP Member
Haha he’s not got his TikTok account back yet 😂 that Libby Mae got hers back within a few days! 😂 does anyone know why Roly got banned?

darcellxx

On his Instagram competition he shares the story of someone entering his competition who’s pretty and blonde 🙄😂 looks too old for him tho she’s defo over 25 😂

callmerusty

I fell down a hole on Facebook and that girl is really too young for him (as usual).
Says something about her being in sixth form - probably a niece again 🙄😂

cc_2013

VIP Member
It actually angers me how much of a desperate fuck he is! 😡 and also that girls fall for it! WAKE UP! 😩😂 he is abusing his job position to get his d*ck wet!!!

charl a

He basically just came on his stories to say someone had messaged a female follower of his warning them about Roland. Personally I think he just caught up with the thread and saw the jokes people were making about that Dubai girl in the bikini, someone made a joke about messaging her from what I read. I think he caught up on this thread after not reading for a while and pretended that had happened. Can’t see anyone messaging a random follower of his. ‘Bought to his attention’ = he read tattle.
It was a lengthy rant about how he apparently is going to take a restraining order out on anyone who messages his followers. But that he’s not bothered 😂
Wonder who the ‘girl’ was. Probably untrue otherwise he’d name her

cc_2013

VIP Member
Has he ever been THIS quiet before?!
Although we have got a “there she is” on Dobby’s recent pic. I wonder if there’s actually something serious going on with them two?