The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a comment on a Tik Tok of his yesterday from a female that he’s obviously seeing or something judging from her comment but he’s deleted it! Presumably has to be seen as being free and available for anyone who might be interested! Would literally be the worst bf ever I would imagine, sneaking about all the time

Reactions: 4
I saw a comment on a Tik Tok of his yesterday from a female that he’s obviously seeing or something judging from her comment but he’s deleted it! Presumably has to be seen as being free and available for anyone who might be interested! Would literally be the worst bf ever I would imagine, sneaking about all the time
What did the comment say??

I saw that comment too.
Something about them having a lie in together

• Wow
He has been so quiet as in posting his life. He just puts stories up of irrelevant things just so he has posted something! He gets more boring by the week! No ‘influencer life’ at all!!
Oh juicy! Did you screenshot the comment?
Totally wouldn’t be in shock if he was ‘seeing’ a few considering he uses his Instagram as a dating site!!

Yeah that was it. He had liked the comment too but now it’s gone. It was clearly someone he is seeing. Their profile was private though and I can’t remember the account name.
Very flirtatious and referencing them being together

How horrible for the female though having her comment deleted, she probably thought they were an item and he just removes her comment or tells her to delete it! He won’t want other people seeing if he’s in multiple DMs. But as you say he posts very little now - mainly screenshots of Netflix or a football post, that’s it. So I do think something has changed and he’s living a life he doesn’t want people to see (eg. Dating).
I think I’m his Q&A he just lies to seem single

He rarely likes comments on TikTok so it means something! Obviously doesn’t want to come across as he is in a relationship with her but must be up for sleeping with her and having lie ins!! Was she a 20 something year old with it all on show?! 😂

Reactions: 3
You know what I didn’t get a screenshot but very surprisingly it looked like someone about his age (!) as far as I could see from a small picture.

As @charlottea99 says above, I feel like he only posts anything at all now to keep some kind of presence on Instagram for his YouTube. It got too dodgy for him on Insta once Tattle saw who he was making efforts to follow.

The Tik Tok comment included a 😉 and referenced her being in bed with him so I agree he is definitely lying when he is asked “are you dating?” on his stories and he just put back “No”.

Dodgy guy!! It’s normal for him to be seeing someone at his age, but not normal to hide every women just in the hope he can get more!! Is that his tv he just posted on his stories watching the boxing? For her to post that comment she must think he wouldn’t mind being open to the fact she was in bed with him! He has liked her comment so make her feel special in the moment! Poor women, hopefully she wakes up and realises soon!

Dodgy guy!! It’s normal for him to be seeing someone at his age, but not normal to hide every women just in the hope he can get more!! Is that his tv he just posted on his stories watching the boxing? For her to post that comment she must think he wouldn’t mind being open to the fact she was in bed with him! He has liked her comment so make her feel special in the moment! Poor women, hopefully she wakes up and realises soon!
Exactly - she probably only saw that he had liked it and has no idea it’s been deleted!
Wonder if she knows he’s got an active tattle thread and what it’s largely about!

I think it’s his laptop. As usual instead of watching his widescreen TV, he watches on a tiny laptop 🤔

Oh how could I forget about that bloody laptop of his!! She needs to learn more about her man😂😂 he has such a bad reputation when it comes to women! While she’s having a sweet little lie in he will be busy on Instagram in someone else’s DMs! We know he probably reads here and your girl busted you Roland😂 time to own up and take yourself off the market!!

That would explain why his following list is private then!! He obviously follows her and being secretive about seeing her but she thinks it’s public 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
This made me LOL 😂
Busted by his own bird 😂

I really wish we knew if he still reads here! I really feel I’m not so sure he does because when he used to he was always addressing it on his stories! Remember that time he did a whole Q&A for all of the Tattlers on his thread?! We were literally asking questions here one by one and he was posting answers to us all on his stories 😂 I can remember “Am I seeing someone -kind of. Is she Spanish or Italian - No” 😂

It was actually great entertainment when he was reading here! Now I feel like he’s just decided to ignore it because he couldn’t cope with not being able to find out who we are - even though he promised us he was going to 😂

• Haha
That made me LOL, busted by his own bird!!😂 that’s got to be the next thread tittle haha!
I think he reads here, I wouldn’t say as much as he used to but because he knows he is up to no good I think he has a read to see if he has been caught out! Well you have tonight, your bird spoke up!! You couldn’t even make that up 🤭 enjoy your lie Ins😉

That made me LOL, busted by his own bird!!😂 that’s got to be the next thread tittle haha!
I think he reads here, I wouldn’t say as much as he used to but because he knows he is up to no good I think he has a read to see if he has been caught out! Well you have tonight, your bird spoke up!! You couldn’t even make that up 🤭 enjoy your lie Ins😉
How did she speak up, what did she say???

I was just saying it more as a term of phrase but just what the girls said above-about her having lie ins with him with winking faces.

Reactions: 1
I heard a rumour through someone on Instagram (can’t reveal my source sadly!) that he might be seeing that Holly girl who babysat/ nannied for DVG. She’s turned comments off on her posts and the Conders haven’t liked any of her posts in a while. And when did we see Roland with any of the Conders? The night at that party at their house a few weeks back. And Holly was there but now nothing. No interactions between Roland & DvG since that night either. And on the first thread on the 3 Halls there was some brief mention of Holly & Roland I’m sure. It might not have any truth in it, but does seem a bit of a coincidence that Holly & Roland are now distanced from DvG.

• Wow
I heard a rumour through someone on Instagram (can’t reveal my source sadly!) that he might be seeing that Holly girl who babysat/ nannied for DVG. She’s turned comments off on her posts and the Conders haven’t liked any of her posts in a while. And when did we see Roland with any of the Conders? The night at that party at their house a few weeks back. And Holly was there but now nothing. No interactions between Roland & DvG since that night either. And on the first thread on the 3 Halls there was some brief mention of Holly & Roland I’m sure. It might not have any truth in it, but does seem a bit of a coincidence that Holly & Roland are now distanced from DvG.
NOW THAT IS SOME ☕

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.