The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video is absolutely terrible.
Uninteresting, cringe and embarrassing.
Spending £500 on a load of tat.

Reactions: 2
Wtf is that on his stories about 102 degrees inbetween your legs isn’t ideal! What’s the need to say that for!!

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Wtf is that on his stories about 102 degrees inbetween your legs isn’t ideal! What’s the need to say that for!!
Made me feel sick him saying that 🤮 why say it when you know your following is a lot of teenage girls. Also that Chelsea coat, it’s up there with his Hera top and caps for me! I know it’s a new one but why not buy a proper coat his not 15!

• Sick
He’s started following another younster.
At least I think she is but I can’t see past her lips to tell what age she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s started following another younster.
At least I think she is but I can’t see past her lips to tell what age she is 😂
Haha! 😂😂 and he just had to re-share someone’s pizza story… a male, just to prove a point as someone mentioned on here it was a ploy to reel the young girls into his DMs 🤣

He is literally so boring.
I genuinely don’t know anyone of that age who doesn’t have a partner. I’m not saying everyone has to but he is just constantly either editing tit videos or twiddling his thumbs in front of Netflix or on his motorbike somewhere on his own.

By the way I think the only reason he goes for women with kids is so he’s got a get out clause to make sure it doesn’t get serious or anything past jumping into bed - he can just say, sorry I don’t want to bring up anyone else’s kids etc. Then he’s got what he wants and in his eyes a valid reason to never be in touch again.

Apparently asking on his Instagram q&a if you watch your daughters tik tok gets you blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Use my partners 😂😂
I thought that, wouldn’t be surprised if he asks himself certain questions to answer. Using Ralph’s Instagram. He might aswell of put up a dating ad to say single and will date anyone 😂 might ask him his youngest age next but then il be blocked and have no way of seeing 😂

• Haha
Use my partners 😂😂
I thought that, wouldn’t be surprised if he asks himself certain questions to answer. Using Ralph’s Instagram. He might aswell of put up a dating ad to say single and will date anyone 😂 might ask him his youngest age next but then il be blocked and have no way of seeing 😂
his account is public, you can view it on any Instagram internet site ie safari google etc as long as you don’t log in

Hahaha so glad you asked that about Lilly’s Tik Tok! Clearly he is still reading here then or he would have just answered or at least answered the question privately even if he didn’t share it.
What’s wrong with a question about his daughter’s Tik Tok?! He just read it and related it to here.

Just a random thought, how come roly spends a fortune on buying crap, a fortune going to Chelsea games yet he watches them at home from a little tablet? Surely someone with his knowledge in IT could get it on the tele! I’m assuming he doesn’t pay for sky.

God this guy is so boring.
The vending machine video was tit.
I find it so weird that a man who is nearly 40 can act and behave in this way; get so over excited about childish games. The “peace” thing at the beginning of their videos that he does with Ralph… it’s all very disturbing.

His excitement is greater than Ralph’s- I’m sure that’s not right!!!!

Drives me mad when he tries to get a debate going.
Maybe someone should start one on DMing people of an inappropriate age.

I see Roland shared someone’s story to his of him on his motorbike - no protective clothing at all!!! Just doing it on the cheap.

I see Roland shared someone’s story to his of him on his motorbike - no protective clothing at all!!! Just doing it on the cheap.
Ooh I’ll go and have a nosey! I bet he looks ridiculous on a motorbike, he’s far too tiny 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.