The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha gutted! A load of home telephones 😂
Can see great content from those 🥴
Why show everyone on insta first it just ruins the video when we’ve already seen it all. Also how much fuss did he make over the smallest pallet! 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Bet the girls whos dm’s he’s sliding into don’t even remember home telephones 😂
Made me LOL!
I do wonder what’s going on in his love life!
As someone who has been on his threads from quite early on - on the face of it he’s sorted his act out. But it’s such a stark contrast of who he follows now compared to before! It was a long list of young single mums! Shame it took a Tattle thread to sort him out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
😂😂 they have no idea!!
I genuinely believe he hasn’t changed at all! He just has no choice but to keep his behaviour on the down low now! his stories with fresh sheets, legs and crotch on display and his bed etc are just red flags for me! That’s his way of getting the conversations started without following them I think! I can’t see how kids can relate to any of that! He probably looks down all the story replies and thinks ching ching young mum i will reply to her and hopes to hit the jackpot😂

Reactions: 3
😂😂 they have no idea!!
I genuinely believe he hasn’t changed at all! He just has no choice but to keep his behaviour on the down low now! his stories with fresh sheets, legs and crotch on display and his bed etc are just red flags for me! That’s his way of getting the conversations started without following them I think! I can’t see how kids can relate to any of that! He probably looks down all the story replies and thinks ching ching young mum i will reply to her and hopes to hit the jackpot😂
I see his legs more than my own 🤣🤣

• Haha
Exactly😂😂 he really believes them legs are some kind of throphy!
7:49 isn’t early to be up? Everyone who works a 9-5 would be up and ready to leave the house soon!!

Using Lilly as he knows his engagement is at an all time low, and she is all he has left to pick it up. Not exactly the Lilly we see on Tik Tok. She’s said she doesn’t want to participate anymore. Why can’t he take no for an answer. You just know he’ll have begged her to agree.

Her last Tik toks aren’t age appropriate really either

Went to Portsmouth for Pizza Express, across to the Isle of Wight all to come straight back and go home! Very fun day out!! He never stays long, only for content that will disappear in the next 24 hours😂 why waste your time!!

• Haha
Totally agree. And constantly trying to sneak Lilly in wherever he can to get the fan girls going.

Her Tik Toks are gross. What’s this 2 finger salute (not sure I want to know) and practically grabbing her crotch at times.

• Sick
Her tik toks are so inappropriate for a girl her age. No idea about the 2 finger salute I wondered too. Roly won’t say anything because he won’t risk her not speaking to him and if she isn’t speaking to him he can’t use her to try get more views! Sure at times he cares about that more than his actual kids!

I’m not buying rolys latest story’s on Instagram about the pizza. Think it’s an excuse to start talking to girls in his dm’s 😂

The way he snatches everything off Ralph in the palette video REALLY annoys me… and then shrieking at every item like a child

Reactions: 1
I just get the feeling He’s sooooo controlling. Major red flags with how he speaks to Ralph in that pallet video

He does come across as controlling and has to be superior all the time!! Instagram he uses as a mummy magnet!! He would be hoping a young one slid in his DMs after some pizza for her and her little one!😂 Such a sad act at his old age!! He isn’t meeting anyone in real life let’s be fair, he can’t walk around with the filter on!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.