The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that Jodie? With the baby photo as her display? If so she’s just put her account on private! But I can’t see she is following him back or have I got the wrong person?!😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
He’s very quiet on socials isn’t he 🤔 won’t be long before he checks here then removes her telling her it’s for her sake because his famous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is that Jodie? With the baby photo as her display? If so she’s just put her account on private! But I can’t see she is following him back or have I got the wrong person?!😂
Looks like it. Remember he gives them bonus points for having children too. Odd little man.

Reactions: 3
Maybe he wanted more kids so now he’s looking to play baby daddy to a baby rather than an older child😂 the 20 year olds all have toddlers it seems😂 well the ones he goes for anyway!! it’s all very weird!! He’s so lazy so I’m not sure how he thinks these young kids are fitting into his lifestyle!!

Maybe he wanted more kids so now he’s looking to play baby daddy to a baby rather than an older child😂 the 20 year olds all have toddlers it seems😂 well the ones he goes for anyway!! it’s all very weird!! He’s so lazy so I’m not sure how he thinks these young kids are fitting into his lifestyle!!
Maybe it’s because they’re not his so best of both worlds haha he can have the cute and fun side to babies/young children but not commit to anything more. Plus who would want a child with him anyway?! So there’s absolutely NO chance he’d have any more of his own. That’s the thing with having children so young

Reactions: 1
I remember sort of last year time he kept saying he might want more kids. Probably only thinking about content now the others have grown up 🙄

Reactions: 4
Just Lilly rubbing herself up in one of her latest Tik Toks. The two finger hand gesture is also 🤢 Why isn’t Roland monitoring!!!!!

• Sick
  • Angry
It’s either inappropriate or emotional videos she keeps posting!! I think she’s crying out for attention but going about it in all the wrong ways!! Her parents need to step in asap!! She must act out at home and around Roland so they should know to be keeping a close eye?! Oh he is back out there! Trying to be mysterious about where he has parked his motorbike😂 can’t work out what the building is

What I don’t understand is Roly literally works in social media. He knows more than any parent the dangers of social media and privacy and safeguarding. He knows exactly what controls are there in place to protect kids. He has his own social media account and following and accesses tiktok and will have clearly seen the videos she’s made. Yet why is he not stopping her? She’s 13, not 18!!

I actually think his relationship with Lilly is distant now - he probably doesn’t even know she’s making these Tik Toks. She’s evidently told him that she doesn’t want to be on social media anymore so maybe he doesn’t know. Plus the rate at which she creates and deletes her Tik Tok accounts - it’s probably so he CAN’T keep track.

I just hope if he isn’t reading Tattle that one of his friends is (so basically Joel as we never see any other friends!) and makes him aware. Lilly is acting like an 18-20 year old online - not 13/14 however old she is! Will Ralph be doing this too in 1-2 year’s time? He’s certainly not going to want to make these YT videos for much longer or he will be torn apart at school!!!

He’s definitely got a new obsession with this new bike hasn’t he. Can’t help but wonder if he’s very lonely

You would like to think if we can see exactly what’s going on then he would be aware!! She has followed grace and Andre etc before so surely he must have some kind of idea she uses TikTok?! I think he is too busy doing nothing!! Feet up and being in a relationship with Netflix!! Anyone would be lonely spending no time with friends or family, but I think there’s something more as to why he can’t keep a gf! Or find one for that matter!

You would like to think if we can see exactly what’s going on then he would be aware!! She has followed grace and Andre etc before so surely he must have some kind of idea she uses TikTok?! I think he is too busy doing nothing!! Feet up and being in a relationship with Netflix!! Anyone would be lonely spending no time with friends or family, but I think there’s something more as to why he can’t keep a gf! Or find one for that matter!
This couldn’t be more accurate, agree 100%! I wonder if her mum sees and says anything

He looks really rough in that talking story in the Toby carvery ad!
Also didn’t someone mention on here the other day about the gym and how he always starts and then we hear no more about it? Then miraculously that’s where he’s been today!

He is SUCH a scruff. Looks like he needs a good bath oh and a shave and a haircut! Wish he’d stop wearing them hats too 🤢

I don’t think her mum is into social media?! I’ve never seen a photo or even her name mentioned before?? But that’s no excuse to not keep track of what your children are doing online!
What happened to him in the Toby Carvery AD? He looks another 5 years older and so unkept! It’s genuinely the roughest I’ve seen him yet!!
Who remembers on stories when he said he was ‘kind of’ seeing someone?! That didn’t last long did it!!

He really does look unkempt, also underweight which really ages people. Overgrown beard and hair, I don’t particularly like Joel but he never looks a state like this. I bet his flat is a hovel, washing everywhere no doubt and pubes in his shower

Bragging about spending £500 on a “mystery pallet” whilst people can’t afford fuel or energy bills. How unintelligent is he? He doesn’t even work! He just runs a dead unengaged Instagram account and a YT which is becoming less popular by the video.

Hope nothing works in his mystery pallet!!
he doesn’t live in the real world, his making his kids spoilt and Ralph will only be in his videos when his gaining, does his stories ranting about schools and parenting and his understand yet his wasting money left right and centre when some parents can only just afford to feed their children.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.