The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG think it’s time to give up Roland!
FIFTEEN LIKES on his latest reel!
Granted it’s an advert but still, his ads would have pulled in a couple of thousand likes after an hour before!!!!!! CRINGE

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMFG think it’s time to give up Roland!
FIFTEEN LIKES on his latest reel!
Granted it’s an advert but still, his ads would have pulled in a couple of thousand likes after an hour before!!!!!! CRINGE
Im actually in shock! 29 likes! Out of 13.2K views and 135K followers! If we ever needed proof that his account is a joke, there it is!
I bet the company the advert is for must feel well and truly done over!!!

• Haha
I bet!! 29 likes😳 people are watching but no one is engaging?! His Instagram is well and truly dying out!! Give me the paid AD and il get more likes!!😂Oh and Lilly has made another TikTok account AGAIN!

• Haha
People are watching just because DvG sent them to Roly’s account. But nobody likes him enough to like his stuff!

Reactions: 5
Exactly as above. His account is totally empty/dead. Unfortunately the companies are to blame just as much as him. They see the 135K following but don’t do their research into the engagement stats on his account. Often influencers with 20-30K followers have a really solid engagement. There’s lots of these dead accounts out there that get loads of work (Money Mum Official is another one with 287K followers but grid post likes of 500-1500). Companies need to vet them more as they’ve just bought bot followers.

It’s and actual joke that some people are slaving away on 12 hour shifts in the NHS for peanuts but Roland probably got paid £2000 to post that reel and it got 25 likes. The only one who has had a result is him. Aside from the fact that that reel on his grid has shown up how people don’t like him I suppose. How embarrassing for him.

Reactions: 8
Like him and Ralph give a tit about these games anyway. At least make the ads believable/relatable!

Reactions: 4
He pushed the reel again on his stories last night, and it STILL has only 79 likes!!!!!!!! 25,000 views but 79 likes! That’s genuinely the lowest engagement I’ve seen on an influencers reel ever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Lilly is posting Tik Toks about lesbians having kids. Isn’t she 13? Why isn’t Roland intervening with any of this?

Reactions: 2
Lilly is posting Tik Toks about lesbians having kids. Isn’t she 13? Why isn’t Roland intervening with any of this?
She’s deleted it now. More erratic behaviour. She only posted it two hours ago. It’s like she posts it for attention then quickly deletes it in case Roland see it.

100k views now and just over 100 likes! So shocking!! The company have lost out on money working with him!! 😂 Ralph isn’t really playing Harry Potter snap at 12 is he?😂 his audience are just all DVG fans which content is so much more fun!! You can’t get that from watching Roland!! He only gets around 30 comments on his general posts too which is so bad!! I wonder what feedback he gets from these companies he does ADs with!!

• Haha
As you say, he’s always bloody ill! He also looks ill - skinny and gaunt. He randomly sometimes starts the gym saying he’s “on it again”, then we never hear anymore. He’s lazy and eats tit constantly.

As you say, he’s always bloody ill! He also looks ill - skinny and gaunt. He randomly sometimes starts the gym saying he’s “on it again”, then we never hear anymore. He’s lazy and eats tit constantly.
Yeah exactly!!! That cooked meal on his story is probably not only first meal he’s cooked himself but also the only healthy meal he’s had! It’s all Nando’s, takeaways, deliveroo etc. Just pure laziness when he ‘works’ at home and the kids are old enough to look after themselves!

Reactions: 4
Surely he has brought views on that reel?? It’s his most viewed reel on 200k all of a sudden?? Such an easy life for him!! Post once a week with 90% of camera time being on Ralph, get paid thousands for ADs, be around DVG when your engagement is at its lowest and they will build it back up for you 😂 saying that money doesn’t buy happiness!! He’s created such a lonely life for himself and lost sense of what really matters!! He is so obsessed with trying to impress everyone on his social media that he has lost his way in life!!

I mean tbh the views high doesn’t mean much because his likes are still only 183! So the more the views go up, the engagement rate goes down! He’s basically only got 180 people who can be arsed to tap “like” on his tit! He’s not a popular man!

Percentage wise the engagement is getting more poor as the views rise!! He isn’t popular but loves to believe he is! He spends all day scrolling and trying to create this massive online presence but in reality no one cares!! I would say he has really effected Lilly’s mental health by the way she acts so irrationally online now! All she wanted was a normal teenage life and it’s like she is rebelling now! He should of never kept her going on YouTube for as long as he did! He needs to focus so much more on what’s actually going on around him than keep spending his days fighting for views, followers and young girls attention!!

He’s back at it again.
A quick look at the Facebook of the girl who he’s recently followed (her location gives it away and confirms it’s her), she was born in 1997.
or is it another niece 🙄
Mind you, nearly mid 20s is an improvement I guess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.