The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why soooo many stories , put your phone down and be present with your kids! No one cares that much about your holiday tbh 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Why soooo many stories , put your phone down and be present with your kids! No one cares that much about your holiday tbh 🤦🏻‍♀️
Came here to say this! Jesus Christ! Constant stories!!!!!!! Takes them away but doesn’t actually experience things with them in the moment, just uses them for content and to brag, except nothing he’s doing is worth bragging about!!! The area of Portugal he is in is like the Chavtastic strip!!!! Portugal has beautiful places but he’s picked the area the stag and hen dos go to.

Reactions: 3
Ralph is starting to seem less enthusiastic in front of the camera? He almost looked fed up yesterday.
I can’t imagine there’s much point watching the new video as we’ve seen every move on stories.

Even the holidays are starting to get boring.
Roland really needs a change in his life to keep viewers interested.

Reactions: 2
Ralph is starting to seem less enthusiastic in front of the camera? He almost looked fed up yesterday.
I can’t imagine there’s much point watching the new video as we’ve seen every move on stories.

Even the holidays are starting to get boring.
Roland really needs a change in his life to keep viewers interested.
YES! I totally noticed this yesterday on the beach before the jet ski!!!! He was pissed off for the first time ever. Because he has the bleeping camera in his face 24/7!!!!!

Reactions: 1
Been lurking since the last thread. I no of someone who got a msg recently but not today. I thort it was gossip but now hes said that, mayb she did! I don’t think it was someone on here tho sending it, maybe someone reading here or an ex?
honestly a million stories but hes not bothered?

Reactions: 1
Yes it is about here I agree with him to a point it should be kept on here, no one should be messaging people he follows it just feeds the troll narrative.

Reactions: 7
Yes it is about here I agree with him to a point it should be kept on here, no one should be messaging people he follows it just feeds the troll narrative.
Yeah I agree it should be.
It’s a forum and don’t actually know how anyone could be arsed to message people he’s following!
He needs to just enjoy his holiday and stop worrying about what content he can do or what people discuss on here. Opinions are allowed

weird to do all of those stories when 95% of people watching him probably won’t know what tattle is or what he’s talking about. If hes sorted it out with whoever was messaged then why bother. Whoever did it will thrive if they get a reacton

S
Yeah I agree it should be.
It’s a forum and don’t actually know how anyone could be arsed to message people he’s following!
He needs to just enjoy his holiday and stop worrying about what content he can do or what people discuss on here. Opinions are allowed
I wish he would just put that phone down and go on the slides or get in the pool with his kids! Drives me nuts!
Going to need it surgically removed from his hand soon.

I don’t think it’s anyone from here.
Maybe someone who has received a message from him previously on Instagram and warning others?
Maybe Tattle has been brought to their attention since then. Since the stories hebrought even more light to it all.

We wont know but there is more and more girls saying their friends have been getting messages from him (as above even)

He seems really unbothered to say he’s posted about 10 mins worth of storys talking about how much it’s bothering him😂😂😂

• Haha
I don’t think it’s anyone from here.
Maybe someone who has received a message from him previously on Instagram and warning others?
Maybe Tattle has been brought to their attention since then. Since the stories hebrought even more light to it all.

We wont know but there is more and more girls saying their friends have been getting messages from him (as above even)
The one I no of was saying hes an hole and sees several women at a time from an anon account on Insta. Not him slidin into DMs (for once!) can’t say too much as I heard it as Chinese whispers myself and dnt want to drop anyone in it in case they read here!

What a load of crap! Restraining order who does he think he is! Don’t agree with DMs either, but doesn’t have to be someone on tattle. He’s just probably sent a load of traffic over to read up on his antics

i agree with him that people messaging people he follows is weird....but don't agree with anything else.....you want to be in the public eye people will find a way or a place to comment on that....if you don't like it don't read here Roly. The weird thing in my view is monetising your child and making a living out of him so you don't have to go to work

I personally agree with him in a sense, obsessing over someone to the point you’re going to stalk their followers and message people they’re talking to is beyond wrong and I agree that that’s very strange behaviours and out of order.

However, talking on here and stating an opinion is fine. I don’t see a problem with it at all. If you’re going to be in the public eye you have to expect people will have an opinion, and what’s been stated on here has majority of the time been constructive criticism and nothing out of order or personally attacking him. He needs to accept people can have opinions without being a troll.

however if the person is on here who messaged others I think what you’ve done is very wrong and has took it too far. Have your opinions and state them on here, but to message others is not acceptable at all in my opinion.

roly if you’re reading here I will continue to have my opinions, that’s expected with being in the public eye, and I don’t agree with making money from kids. But I do apologise for the person who’s messaged all your friends etc, and I do agree that is too far. But please do not paint us all with the same brush and 90% of people on here are just stating facts/opinions and are not the kind of people who will message others off of this page

Reactions: 6
I personally agree with him in a sense, obsessing over someone to the point you’re going to stalk their followers and message people they’re talking to is beyond wrong and I agree that that’s very strange behaviours and out of order.

However, talking on here and stating an opinion is fine. I don’t see a problem with it at all. If you’re going to be in the public eye you have to expect people will have an opinion, and what’s been stated on here has majority of the time been constructive criticism and nothing out of order or personally attacking him. He needs to accept people can have opinions without being a troll.

however if the person is on here who messaged others I think what you’ve done is very wrong and has took it too far. Have your opinions and state them on here, but to message others is not acceptable at all in my opinion.

roly if you’re reading here I will continue to have my opinions, that’s expected with being in the public eye, and I don’t agree with making money from kids. But I do apologise for the person who’s messaged all your friends etc, and I do agree that is too far. But please do not paint us all with the same brush and 90% of people on here are just stating facts/opinions and are not the kind of people who will message others off of this page
Yeah I agree. Although he doesn’t get it bad compared to people like Part Time Working Mummy who has trolls in touch with social services every week! That’s awful!

I do agree it’s strange someone has messaged someone he is following, he’d have done better to laugh it off with the person because he’s said he isn’t bothered but clearly is as he’s said it’s “draining”. It’s probably a reader of Tattle and not a Tattler themselves as we just air our opinions on here. Compared to other threads on here this one is TAME!

i think until recently Roly didn’t have an active thread much so he’s still getting used to these opinions. But with his subscribers growing past 200k on YT then he’s got to realise he was going to attract more opinions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
God he's a narcissist isn't he. You're on holiday with your kids for crying out loud and you're more interested in making insta stories to talk about yourself 😂 don't get me wrong, I absolutely agree that messaging women on his following list is bloody weird and I'd be wanting a restraining order too. However, I always find it funny how 99% of the people who call out tattle are the ones exposing their children to the world to make money off of them. They really think taking away their children's rights to privacy for a bit of cash is completely fine, but when people call it out, they're just mean and evil for talking about the family that THEY exposed.

Reactions: 7
Have often used the word narcissist to describe him. Also not even sure if I believe him that it happened, who knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.