The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another YouTube video including shopping and budgets. So boring. Must have to bribe his son into doing these videos!!

Reactions: 3
Swear he said he away moving away from these crappy spending videos?

The spark in both his and Ralph’s eyes have defo gone, if you compare the (few) videos now to those from say a year ago. They aren’t getting the enjoyment out of it at all now. Roland hasn’t been able to cope since he’s had Tattle threads, he’s totally changed. Because he’s a narcissist his ego was damaged immensely (they cannot take any criticism!).

I don’t think he knows what to do really. Also no idea how he’s earning money with these few and far between videos? Enough to buy a motorbike? Enough to go on these spending sprees? To run a flat and watch Netflix all day with no regular job? I don’t get it.

Reactions: 6
The videos from a year ago were getting double the amount of views! That speaks for itself!!
Ralph looks bored and tired of it all!😴 you can’t put on a happy face and film? You just can’t! You can see in their eyes and voices it’s all just forced to get a video out! No good content, no new 20 year olds, things are not looking too good! Just him and his bike for life ay!

Reactions: 4
😂😂 what a shame eh
he’ll be back working for dad v girls soon
the kids are so over youtube it’s written all over there faces

It will be interesting to see what happens now, as he hit YouTube and IG so hard to make a career out of. He even had merch last year 😂😂 “Deck The Halls” 😂 The whole thing has flopped. People liked watching him and Joel together pratting about & now there’s none of that at all. His following only goes up when he’s (vary rarely) with Joel.

No adverts at all. What do we get? Chelsea updates, F1 updates, pics of him editing a YT video, and him at Mercedes Benz World. That’s about it. Oh and him being cryptic at various hotels. Surely he would just have a girl at his anyway rather than constant hotels?!

It will be interesting to see what happens now, as he hit YouTube and IG so hard to make a career out of. He even had merch last year 😂😂 “Deck The Halls” 😂 The whole thing has flopped. People liked watching him and Joel together pratting about & now there’s none of that at all. His following only goes up when he’s (vary rarely) with Joel.

No adverts at all. What do we get? Chelsea updates, F1 updates, pics of him editing a YT video, and him at Mercedes Benz World. That’s about it. Oh and him being cryptic at various hotels. Surely he would just have a girl at his anyway rather than constant hotels?!
Why would he suggest people deck them :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Swear he said he away moving away from these crappy spending videos?

The spark in both his and Ralph’s eyes have defo gone, if you compare the (few) videos now to those from say a year ago. They aren’t getting the enjoyment out of it at all now. Roland hasn’t been able to cope since he’s had Tattle threads, he’s totally changed. Because he’s a narcissist his ego was damaged immensely (they cannot take any criticism!).

I don’t think he knows what to do really. Also no idea how he’s earning money with these few and far between videos? Enough to buy a motorbike? Enough to go on these spending sprees? To run a flat and watch Netflix all day with no regular job? I don’t get it.
He must be spending a fortune taking all these young girls to hotels 😂

• Haha

Yeah I can’t see one Crusha advert every 3 months is keeping him earning enough to live? Something weird going on!

Bet he’s so bored on Instagram now he can’t use it as his own personal dating app.

Everything’s flopping! The clothing line, the sweets, the views, instagram! How long can he keep fighting for?? He’s trying to gain from tiktok now 😂 sorry but he looks so fed up, give up the fight and go get a job that you enjoy! It must be putting so much strain on his relationship with the kids?!
always a hotel!! The girls are so young they probably live at home with mummy and daddy still 😂 Hes trying to find happiness in all the wrong places no wonder he’s constantly down!

Reactions: 1
I headed over to Tik Tok - can’t believe what I just watched SO CRINGE 😂
Ralph is at secondary school, how much longer is he going to be interested in gifted water pistols and knocking water bottles over with them?!
Roland’s garden looks like a f’ing jungle too!

And the fan Tik Tok, honestly so pathetic. Is this how a 40 year old man spends his day and thinks that’s normal ?!

I headed straight to TikTok too… What’s he got a bleeping T-shirt on his head for the freak 💀💀💀

Try hard, wannabe, spring to mind!

Bloody hell! Was there much point in his friend tagging along today? Just him on that phone 24/7!! Never enjoys life just looks at things from behind a screen!
Ralph hasn’t even got a year left on YouTube I’d say! None of them want to do it, it’s all just for money! His hidden his following list on TikTok now, soon as it was mentioned here 😂 he doesn’t get any attention so I think he likes tattle attention!

Reactions: 2
Very strange to suddenly hide who you’re following on TikTok surely ?!

He’s not active at all now on Instagram. He definitely became inactive in the hopes his tattle thread would just die off. Never known an influencer who literally just stops because they are so affected by other people’s opinions (oh and people noticed exactly what he was using his Insta for 🤢)

Hanging around with teenagers again - they’re all so immature. Can’t stand that Erin. Looks like she needs a good wash

Could be being dramatic but what are the goodmorning selfies about in the mirror?? His Instagram is full of kids! Gives off the impression he is trying to make the girls wish they were in bed with him!🤔 Also when he watches netflix but has to show us his legs in every photo?! maybe I’m just skeptical because of everything I’ve read on him but it doesn’t give off the best vibes!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.