The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!! No videos of Ralph there yet!
If the next YouTube video isn’t at Drayton Manor then we know! Or is he just trying to make females jealous as per!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Drayton Manor is rubbish compared to Thorpe Park! Must be one of the 23 year olds who lives close!Is he driving back?! Most likely a hotel stay!!

Reactions: 2
Drayton Manor is rubbish compared to Thorpe Park! Must be one of the 23 year olds who lives close!Is he driving back?! Most likely a hotel stay!!
100% hotel. Why post that you are at Drayton manor and not post anything else unless your with someone you don’t want to be seen 🙄 he thinks his being all cool and coy but we all know 😂

Drayton manor isn’t near to him and he has better theme parks near to him so I agree with date 😂 maybe she doesn’t live nearby. He’s being very quiet lately
It’s literally miles from him! Maybe it’s someone up that way and they decided to go there. Otherwise makes no sense really!
But yes, agreed he likes to make out he could be with someone as he loves the speculation.

Drayton Manor is literally tit unless it’s for children for Thomas Land 😂
Mind you that’s the type he likes - young, single mum’s so she probably had “just me and my baby boy” in her bio 🙄😂
That’s probably why they are there 😂

• Haha
Don’t kill me😂😂😂
‘Just me and my baby boy’ 😂 picture going on a day out and seeing Roland strolling around with a 23 year old! Have a laugh!!

He’s bought a motorbike - nowhere to put the 21 year old on that Roly 😂 Or a “baby boy” 😂 Random purchase when you have two kids and pretty much no job. Only bought to try and show off to his “fans”

He’s bought a motorbike - nowhere to put the 21 year old on that Roly 😂 Or a “baby boy” 😂 Random purchase when you have two kids and pretty much no job. Only bought to try and show off to his “fans”
Probably just took a picture and pretended it’s his 😂 he’s so desperate it’s actually embarrassing.

That’s just it!! On the bike he can be with all these 20 year olds in no time now😂 after seeing how far he travelled today, so needy!!
He will be in the hotel with her showing us a motorbike that he took a picture of from last week🤥

He’s literally posting nothing anymore. I think his ego couldn’t cope with his Tattle threads (a sign of a narcissist - they cannot physically take any criticism as it’s so damaging to them), and has decided to pretty much leave Instagram!

There’s a big difference in the amount of stories that’s for sure!! 100% has a game plan!
Leaves me thinking why are they never anything more than a date? I’d be worried going on all those dates and not having any of them amount to anything more!!🙄

I honestly don’t think he is dating many.
I think he used to use his IG to chat up a lot of people. As soon as it was picked up on here he stopped following younger girls.
I think that’s also why he’s quiet on Insta now - now he feels he can’t message and follow them there’s no real use for it anymore.
He’s not doing any adverts because his content is so little.

Reactions: 3
Hey guys look I’m at a hotel and I know full well if I don’t show who I’m with people will think I’m with a girl 😀😀😀

And even if he is with a girl she needs to run fast as he’s clearly totally ashamed of her. Goes out of his way to make sure people think he’s still on the market.

He’s probably on his own

• Haha
Hey guys look I’m at a hotel and I know full well if I don’t show who I’m with people will think I’m with a girl 😀😀😀

And even if he is with a girl she needs to run fast as he’s clearly totally ashamed of her. Goes out of his way to make sure people think he’s still on the market.

He’s probably on his own
His probably sat alone at home watching Netflix with his dead plant and that’s an old video 😂

• Haha
Very weird documenting you’re in a hotel purely to either try & make women jealous or just be cryptic.
Otherwise if you’re not expanding, why would you even bother saying you’re there?!

Drove from Kingston to Brighton to Kingston to Coventry in a few hours ?!

Can't believe he was going to drive all the way to binley mega chippy on fathers day, how sad. I bet his motivation was youtube views and clickbait

Yeah I really didn’t get that?! Is it some kind of special chip shop? Never heard of it
It blew up on tiktok with a song about it. It serves tit food apparently but lots of sad sacks travel along away to go there so they can share on social media.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.