The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would have been TikTok because they would have taken that report serious! Roly would have stepped up last night otherwise! Glad it’s gone either way! Thank you for reporting it. It was such an uncomfortable watch and very dangerous for her to be posting that online and then giving out her Snapchat 24/7!!
They claim we are trolls on here yet a lot of us are concerned and help them out by doing this. Yes we may criticise but we know the right thing to do.
A tiktoker was doxxed online recently by a horrible tiktok account. Full address shared threatened to attack persons partner and steal their dogs.
Everyone on the thread stepped up and some even emailed tiktok directly as reports weren't getting through the bots. But continued to bad mouth tattle

Reactions: 1
I don’t think Roly reads here anymore. He’s stopped with all indirects on his stories about “us”, I think he really couldn’t handle reading it. I think he’s a lot more insecure than he portrays. I see he’s messing around with Joel today to try and increase his engagement! How about he takes notice of what Lilly is doing a bit more rather than pissing around with another fully grown man making prank videos.

Reactions: 3
That’s scary what goes on on TikTok! puts his kids in the public eye and don’t monitor them!! She will be meeting random girls soon and Roland won’t have a clue! Seems like that’s all she wants for her birthday, a gf!!
Ralph has TikTok too! I’ve seen a few videos his friends have put up and they don’t look like a great circle either!! People are mocking Ralph all over tiktok so I think he needs to keep a closer eye on his kids online safety!! He is going to end up doing more damage to them than good but of course the money means more!!

oh and remember he went to Drayton Manor, there was no YouTube video so clearly meeting more young girls! Scary how many will fall into his trap!

I don’t think Roly reads here anymore. He’s stopped with all indirects on his stories about “us”, I think he really couldn’t handle reading it. I think he’s a lot more insecure than he portrays. I see he’s messing around with Joel today to try and increase his engagement! How about he takes notice of what Lilly is doing a bit more rather than pissing around with another fully grown man making prank videos.
He may not react to it anymore but I doubt he has stopped reading here

Reactions: 2
Hello all👋
I saw tattle being spoken about on another platform and thought I’d join in the conversation. What a juicy little read. I genuinely thought he was a decent guy but everything you have all said I have to say he is so wrong.
I will be unsubscribing as I cannot support his behaviour. Well done you guys for bringing this to my attention and hopefully many others.
My younger sister follows him and I will be making sure she unfollows and blocks him.

Reactions: 5
I think whoever reads here would unsubscribe tbf!! It’s really dangerous for young girls who could get lured in by him. Now he is following edmatthews!! Say no more!! He is well known on TikTok for being forward with all girls, very advanced and sexual!! Very rude to them if they don’t play along! Roland must have been watching obviously and thinks that’s cool!!

I’ll never forget when he posted up his Snapchat for all of his followers to add him - sorry but he knew full well exactly the types of ages from his YouTube exactly who would be adding him. Don’t think his Snapchat isn’t going anymore either, he’s never mentioned it again! I really think he crapped himself when his thread on here took off.
Lilly will no doubt just start her Tik Tok up again with a fake DOB. That’s what they all seem to be doing judging from her mates on there 🙄

Anyone he knows personally would have his Snapchat and anyone else adding him would be children. That’s scary. He has a 14 year old daughter but in DMs of 18-22 year olds. He is abusing his position and thats very dangerous. If all of his following was aware I think all respect would be lost for this man.

Reactions: 5
It was so sussed tbh because the he unfollowed a load of females of a certain age group instantly when he had read here. He then started to claim it was Lilly’s friends (🤯🤯) and his nieces, saying he had even had to unfollow his nieces. Sorry I’m not buying that. There were loads and new ones all the time.

Reactions: 4
Any good parent would see the dangers of adult men putting their snap out there to all youngers and wouldn’t dream of doing that?? Any good parent in their right mind wouldn’t be looking twice at other peoples daughters who are half their age? His morals are so messed up!!
I bet he doesn’t make as much effort on Lilly’s birthday as he did with Ralph!! All Lilly’s friends we’ve seen on TikTok now and they are far from the girls he was adding 😂 lies on lies with him!!

at your daughters school but telling Instagram with a picture of your legs and crotch 🤢🤢

• Sick
Omg!!! I just came here to say the exact same thing🤮🤮 What’s he playing at seriously?! How gross is he!!

Wtf what a weirdo! Actually sickening! 🤢🤢🤢 I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, he abuses his position and his behaviour is borderline grooming!

I agree here. Would Instagram do anything if we reported his story? Children do not need to be seeing that when flicking through. It may not break rules but we know what he is trying to do. Genuinely feel worried for anyone who he is manipulating.

Agreed it’s scary, kids look upto these YouTubers like they are god so him abusing that is worrying! Obviously been on here as his at Ralph’s tonight and has put a better picture on!
hi roly 👋😂

Did anyone see how rough Roland was throwing Grace into the ball pit in DVG new video? It was the same when they were all in Dubai. Roland was hyper and aggressively dunking all the kids in the lazy river. Like, wow, you’re stronger than the kids. Big man. Bet he never tries that kind of crap on Joel or his mates. Anyone he knows that’ll put him on his arse.

It’s all to make him look ‘fun’ but the guy is a bore! The womaniser is back following. ‘Love my babies’ in caption so sounds like a bit of something Roland goes for!! He is attracted to literally anything🤢!! While he’s best mate is away with his wife on holiday he’s sat alone DMing girls how sad! All that YouTube money and no one to share it with 🙄 no wonder he’s always got the face of a slapped a*se!!

It’s all to make him look ‘fun’ but the guy is a bore! The womaniser is back following. ‘Love my babies’ in caption so sounds like a bit of something Roland goes for!! He is attracted to literally anything🤢!! While he’s best mate is away with his wife on holiday he’s sat alone DMing girls how sad! All that YouTube money and no one to share it with 🙄 no wonder he’s always got the face of a slapped a*se!!
He definitely used to follow her, not sure why but I remember the name. So probably had a row and unfollowed each other 😂 Now he’s back in her DMs

He’s got no content at all now Lilly doesn’t want to be involved with it all. Ralph won’t want to be associated for much longer either.

Funny you say that because I thought I’d seen her profile before but wasn’t sure where! How juicy!! He must of missed her😂 she’s not following him back though? No female attention so resorting back to old flames!! content is awful!! I like Ralph but he’s loosing he’s touch as he is getting older, it’s starting to show more each video!! The exact same thing that happened with Lilly!
I’ve noticed he hasn’t had the kids much this past week?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh no she is following back now!! Thatl be her in a hotel this weekend😂 how old does she look?! From far she looks younger but close up about 45?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.