The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed.
No 23 year old is fitting into his life. He lives in LaLa land-What a sad life.
Getting happy seeing young girls in bikinis hoping they will fancy you.

He is a beg!! He seems very very desperate to say the least. In real life he must get 0 female attention.
Has he stopped following barn girl? it’s not showing he is for me anyway although she’s old news.

The new video is very boring too. He only goes on holiday for the content.

Reactions: 4
I think we just ignore this random account that appeared last week. No need for private messaging, that’s what the public forum here is for?

Gone from pretending to type like a teen who can’t spell or speak properly to typing like an adult who apparently knows Roland is seeing a 23 year old. Not exactly helping his case (liking people 15 years his junior) whoever they are! And telling us they thought he was on holiday with his new girlfriend in Portugal but the footballer is posting in Greece 🥱

I won’t be acknowledging anything they post now 🙂

Reactions: 2
Just joined tattle to post after lurking!! Roland I’m very disgraced!!. 16+ might be legal but gives you no right to start messaging 18/19 year olds!! Without tattle I wouldn’t think to check who you are following but now I’m aware I’ve seen with my own eyes!! Thank you tattlers!!
You are lying when you said they are family members!! No you followed girls daily, new girls who were in revealing clothes!! They were not family members!! It’s all lies but we are not falling for it! Been watching for ages before saying anything to make sure the accusations were true and they are!

Had a little unfollow spree last night did we Roland? Your intentions have been clear for a long time and has been watched by many!! There’s no turning back the clock now.
You think your platform gives you the right to manipulate young girls but it doesn’t!
youtube is coming to an end very soon as Ralph gets older and I think that is going to do you good. This whole set up really isn’t working. The only people who might idolise it is kids under the age of 15. older people are seeing what is really going on behind it all.

• Wow
Had a little unfollow spree last night did we Roland? Your intentions have been clear for a long time and has been watched by many!! There’s no turning back the clock now.
You think your platform gives you the right to manipulate young girls but it doesn’t!
youtube is coming to an end very soon as Ralph gets older and I think that is going to do you good. This whole set up really isn’t working. The only people who might idolise it is kids under the age of 15. older people are seeing what is really going on behind it all.
Oh wow he has too! Unfollowed about 30 odd people! Bikini girls probs!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
He was reading here before bed!! Obviously feels the need to check what everyone is saying so he can try and be 2 steps ahead when actually we have already found you out a long time ago!!
Hasn’t had a gf in forever and will give x y and z reason for it but he’s too wrapped up in younger girls showing off their bodies instead of tying to even look at someone in his age bracket!!

Anyone else think roly is really faking this thing about people messaging females in his DMs? Or exaggerating things at least. I just can’t see it myself. “Someone will come for you” 🥴🥴

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think roly is really faking this thing about people messaging females in his DMs? Or exaggerating things at least. I just can’t see it myself. “Someone will come for you” 🥴🥴
I came here to say the same, i think he is making it up. If he isn't it's one of the psycho superfan teens that he attracts to the channel. Nothing to do with tattle.

Im not sure. I think sometimes people on Tattle can take it too far. There was a talk a while back about people going to message them maybe the last thread

To be honest there was a very quick “take one for the team” joke pages back, but nobody who has said that on here is then actually going to go down his list of female followers and message them. Certainly not the Tattlers I have been conversing with on here who are on the same wavelength as myself. Just here for it being a gossip forum.

Exactly that! Who says ‘someone will come for you’ only someone very young! You would just brush that off as something silly. It’s all very exaggerated and made to look like a big deal to get attention from the females on Instagram.
He puts it up so it looks like females actually want him👎 No one is fighting over him 😂
Sorry but it’s kids who follow him mainly they don’t want to see stories like that??

Exactly that! Who says ‘someone will come for you’ only someone very young! You would just brush that off as something silly. It’s all very exaggerated and made to look like a big deal to get attention from the females on Instagram.
He puts it up so it looks like females actually want him👎 No one is fighting over him 😂
Sorry but it’s kids who follow him mainly they don’t want to see stories like that??
💯 totally agree with all of this!
Those are the words of someone very young, or perhaps himself, I can imagine him talking like that!

And you’re right, it’s to try and create the vibe that females are fighting over him 😂😂

Hi, I’m a long time lurker but just made an account. I couldn’t agree more 👏 the way he acts on social media knowing he has 2kids who will see it,who’s friends can see it,it’s disgusting. Worse part is I think he thrives of this and when he has nothing else going on he makes this rubbish up to get more attention.

Reactions: 3
He has to put it on his stories like it’s breaking news! No1 cares! Such an insecure person all over to constantly think of ways to make other females jealous on stories.
Your nearly 40!! Sort it out! 20-30 year olds might be able to play that game but not at your age! He thinks because 20 year olds follow him that they fancy him. No they don’t! They only follow because he is associated with DVG.

Reactions: 3
What ever happened to changing the youtube name?! Roland doesn’t look enthusiastic in front of the camera anymore! I just think his passion for social media is dying out I really do! You can see through the forced smiles and laughs! You can feel the lack of energy. Very dull and not much to give unfortunately!

I saw him comment on a YouTube video that Lilly is taking a break… before he said she had quit for good. It said on the the 3 halls insta ‘new name pending’ and now it just says the 3 halls again. I also noticed he reinstated some photos of Lilly on his insta. And there was the new photo of the 3 of them on holiday. So maybe she is planning on coming back!

He’s pretty much just stopped Instagram now though, so nothing to comment on. Which is how he wanted it all along.

I havnt noticed but maybe she is!! He doesn’t keep us informed does he! I personally think Ralph would be better doing it on his own!! I just hope he racked up enough girls while it lasted because he won’t get any now that he can’t follow back private young ones! He has gone quiet for a reason! Either because he wants this to die down or he’s busy seeing someone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.