The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be being dramatic but what are the goodmorning selfies about in the mirror?? His Instagram is full of kids! Gives off the impression he is trying to make the girls wish they were in bed with him!🤔 Also when he watches netflix but has to show us his legs in every photo?! maybe I’m just skeptical because of everything I’ve read on him but it doesn’t give off the best vibes!
When you say it like that to be honest, it is weird! I don’t see anyone else posting from their bed, or their legs when it’s not necessary!

Lily looks like a right handful now on Tik Tok for anyone who cares !

Reactions: 3
When you say it like that to be honest, it is weird! I don’t see anyone else posting from their bed, or their legs when it’s not necessary!

Lily looks like a right handful now on Tik Tok for anyone who cares !
We really don’t want to see his weedy pale legs dangling out of his shorts like 2 pieces of string 🤮😂

Ooh yes! What’s her TikTok?!

Reactions: 1
So unnecessary?! Showing us what your watching but showing us more of your shorts and legs?! It’s EVERY time! He’s dodgy!! He wasn’t long ago commenting on the photo with his ex was he? Soo weird!! She never looked happy in any of photos with him either!

The two new YouTube videos have gone down the drain! He is lucky to hit 100k views now! 👎

Oo What’s her tiktok?

We really don’t want to see his weedy pale legs dangling out of his shorts like 2 pieces of string 🤮😂

Ooh yes! What’s her TikTok?!
Looks like she’s split up with the previous girl she was with and is on the look out for a new one!
Her Tik Tok keeps getting banned presumably as she’s under 18, but her current one is @l1llymayhal1

PIECES OF STRING 😂😂😀

3-6K likes for a photo is so much lower than it was a year ago too. As soon as he put Lily in a pic in Portugal though, the likes triple! He must HATE it that she won’t take part! Although why is he still posting photos of her only last month then?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
He must hate it!! After seeing her tiktok she isn’t quite the Lilly we’ve seen on YouTube! That’s fine she’s growing up but I can’t imagine her fitting in the silly little challenges!! She’s telling people on TikTok not to @ her dad😂 and she wishes she could drop out of school!
Engagement is shocking! The reels are so low too!! Where does he go from here I wonder!!

Has Lily’s account been banned again? Can’t see the videos
Looks like she’s not been banned but deleted all videos! Maybe Roly found her account!

Also if he ever gets low engagement for a while he always starts using Joel on the grid and in stories to get some interest back!!!!

Her last video was ‘7 shades of gay’ She’s basically on there to find a new gf!
🤢Roland is going down hill FAST! So old & run down in his post with Joel?! Went Wimbledon and all we saw were seats and the size 3s trotting! Not forgetting those bambi legs😂 for his sake lets hope he is larger in other departments!! If not he Is totally single forever😂

Oh and anyone notice Ralph looked so moody walking into Specsavers? Banged his new watch into the door🤣 and walked in with right attitude!! Surprised Roland even posted it!

Bambi legs 😂😂😂

Even putting Joel on his grid didn’t work really. 6K likes and now his normal photos are down to 3K!

you’re right in what you say, he really is looking so different to how he did even like a year ago. Facially he is looking old.

Not going to lie, I’m pretty baffled by 13 year old girls being lesbians and making it so known online. I know people said good one her, and don’t get me wrong I’m very happy she’s not being controlled so much by Roland anymore. But 12/13 year old school girls non stop talking about how they are lesbians is really quite strange. Not in a homophobic way at all of course! Just the language they all seem to use about it all seems crazy at that age.

Reactions: 4
Bambi legs looking like they’re about to give way!🤣 His eyes are sunk, the skin hangs over! He isn’t sporting the face nor the bod! Poor sod! Looks aside can’t even say he has a personality, bloody hell what does he have?! The same cap and trainers on daily!!

In the influencer world 134k is very small! Smallest following out of all his YouTube mates.
I think it’s a popular thing to be lesbian on TikTok now. It’s everywhere! On old videos people are commenting saying Lilly is now a ‘masc femme’ as in has more male traits! Far from your kaci jay and grace🤣

• Haha
Here he goes!! Showing us the sunset but HAS TO show his legs first! Creepy old man he is!

• Sick
Lilly has done more Tik toks about rubbing women’s c*its 😳 I mean it’s a lot for a 13 year old girl. I think it’s good she left the “brand” when she did maybe. Dare someone to tag Roly 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Lilly has done more Tik toks about rubbing women’s c*its 😳 I mean it’s a lot for a 13 year old girl. I think it’s good she left the “brand” when she did maybe. Dare someone to tag Roly 😂😂
That video is shocking. Have reported it. She is 13 for christ's sake. Where are the bloody parents l, is not like its hidden is there for the world to see. Including future employers or partners. This why children should be protected from.this because not only is it inappropriate they have no idea because a lack of informed to consent to understand any future consequences.

They also are acting like they are some kind of gangland kids in the video before that one with their body language is bleeping hilarious and so embarrassing :ROFLMAO: :oops:

That video is shocking. Have reported it. She is 13 for christ's sake. Where are the bloody parents l, is not like its hidden is there for the world to see. Including future employers or partners. This why children should be protected from.this because not only is it inappropriate they have no idea because a lack of informed to consent to understand any future consequences.

They also are acting like they are some kind of gangland kids in the video before that one with their body language is bleeping hilarious and so embarrassing :ROFLMAO: :oops:
Agreed! You’re meant to be 18 for Tik Tok too so she’s 5 years too young for a start! I also have second hand embarrassment for her. She is nothing like the Lilly she was (which is fine! Obviously kids grow up!), but she’s trying to be some kind of hard 18 year old from the streets or something. Isn’t 13 a bit too young to have fully decided on your sexuality? Not sure

Agreed! You’re meant to be 18 for Tik Tok too so she’s 5 years too young for a start! I also have second hand embarrassment for her. She is nothing like the Lilly she was (which is fine! Obviously kids grow up!), but she’s trying to be some kind of hard 18 year old from the streets or something. Isn’t 13 a bit too young to have fully decided on your sexuality? Not sure
She seems to have accepted her sexuality I dont think it's something you decide. Doesn't mean it wont evolve or change as like you said she is very young and exploring. To be honest she shouldn't be exploring sexually at her age regardless of no risk of pregnancy but can still be harmful. I dont she is actually doing what she makes out but is very unwise for her to be moving this out publically. Like I said before children cannot give informed consent which is why they are not allowed on apps. They aren't old enough to understand the dangers and consequences and the a vulnerable and particularly so if you are exploring sexuality identification

Reactions: 5
Didn’t Roland do an AD a few months back saying how it’s important to know what your kids are up to online and was showing us apps that help keep track of that?!
Wow! Its the actions in the video that she’s doing as well! It is too much for her age! Roland needs to step up! Any other parent would keep track of what their kids post?? Especially as the little group don’t look like the best influences?? He’s too busy watching sports and DMing young girls!!🐷

Didn’t Roland do an AD a few months back saying how it’s important to know what your kids are up to online and was showing us apps that help keep track of that?!
Wow! Its the actions in the video that she’s doing as well! It is too much for her age! Roland needs to step up! Any other parent would keep track of what their kids post?? Especially as the little group don’t look like the best influences?? He’s too busy watching sports and DMing young girls!!🐷
Exactly that. The actions made it even worse when I reported it it clearly met the mino safety breach with mdancing in a sexual way along to inappropriate lyrics. I hope it comes down. Someone should tag roly
Young girls need to be protected online. Such sickos out there getting their thrills watching this type of content. If roly is happy with that he is sick in the head in my view. Get patenting you lazy twit

Attachments

Agree with you totally! Who has the confidence to act like that at her age and in front of your friend and then post to the world?! Clearly isn’t embarrassed! I can’t see her account anymore?! He is too busy filming with DVG today without a care in the world of course!! All about money for him and showing off!! Can we just appreciate that he ISNT up on safety online! And needs to prioritise better!!

Agree with you totally! Who has the confidence to act like that at her age and in front of your friend and then post to the world?! Clearly isn’t embarrassed! I can’t see her account anymore?! He is too busy filming with DVG today without a care in the world of course!! All about money for him and showing off!! Can we just appreciate that he ISNT up on safety online! And needs to prioritise better!!
Yep accounts gone thank goodness.. either tiktok took it down after it being reported or roly or mum stepped up and deleted account

It would have been TikTok because they would have taken that report serious! Roly would have stepped up last night otherwise! Glad it’s gone either way! Thank you for reporting it. It was such an uncomfortable watch and very dangerous for her to be posting that online and then giving out her Snapchat 24/7!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.