The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why but I’ve been thinking this person is Roly for a few days. Joined Tattle on the day he has his rant a few days ago and only wants to speak about who he is seeing. OR it’s the girl he’s seeing! “Cousin’s friend knows her” seems very vague! If I’m wrong then I’m sure they’ll tell us who it is and I’ll stand corrected!
Exactly what I had been thinking.

Reactions: 4
Not sure why but I’ve been thinking this person is Roly for a few days. Joined Tattle on the day he has his rant a few days ago and only wants to speak about who he is seeing. OR it’s the girl he’s seeing! “Cousin’s friend knows her” seems very vague! If I’m wrong then I’m sure they’ll tell us who it is and I’ll stand corrected!
Yeah, I felt like this person might be Roland trying to make out he had a gf. Or a girl he’s seeing wanting everyone to know he’s taken now.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I felt like this person might be Roland trying to make out he had a gf. Or a girl he’s seeing wanting everyone to know he’s taken now.
Just read back - yes I see what you all mean 😂
Nobody cares that much Roland 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Plus that account only comments on this thread
And they likes some posts on Dadvgirls one but it’s mainly just this one.

Reactions: 6
Yeah that a/c appeared immediately after his rant.
He probably just went to Brooklands Hotel for a bloody Mojito alone.
“The girl who he is seeing has tagged herself there too!!”.
So why the secrecy from Roland if that was the case?
“Cousins friend” 🥴
It’s probably designed to get the subject changed from him and the girls he used to follow all of the time.
Plus he said he’s single and likes being single in his rant that got deleted in the first thread. Personally if I was a woman being kept a secret in stories always, I wouldn’t be happy!

• Haha
Very odd behaviour from that new account.

So he wants to be single but takes girls to hotels?
It could have been any location where he was having a drink but we had to know it was specifically a hotel.
He must love the speculation!

Embarrassing taking a bunch of different girls to the same hotel.
We didn’t get a room tour this time😂

• Haha
He was probably in his local with a mate but loves the speculation as you say. Or at the Brooklands Hotel but with a mate. I see the weird account has gone quiet now - because of course you’d go quiet after dropping that (fictional) bombshell 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He was probably in his local with a mate but loves the speculation as you say. Or at the Brooklands Hotel but with a mate. I see the weird account has gone quiet now - because of course you’d go quiet after dropping that (fictional) bombshell 🙄🙄
Not quiet no.it’s a very Amusing read

Reactions: 1
Very much Roland 😂

So through the grapevine I’ve heard he has been hitting on a particular someone (maybe even seeing her) just had a look and he has liked all of her photos and commented on a few.
That is normal behaviour for him but she plays for Sutton girls so could be some truth in it?

Dont think we are allowed to state names here are we?

She looks much older. Maybe 28 in her unedited photos but I’ve heard she’s only 23. Hmm. Most likely just trying to hit on her then.

What is the obsession with 20 year olds!!

Last edited:
Very much Roland 😂

So through the grapevine I’ve heard he has been hitting on a particular someone (maybe even seeing her) just had a look and he has liked all of her photos and commented on a few.
That is normal behaviour for him but she plays for Sutton girls so could be some truth in it?

Dont think we are allowed to state names here are we?

She looks much older. Maybe 28 in her unedited photos but I’ve heard she’s only 23. Hmm. Most likely just trying to hit on her then.

What is the obsession with 20 year olds!!
Definitely are allowed to - I see it all of the time on here! Spill!

I think names can be stated but has to stay on tattle. ie no one can go messaging or commenting

wellsdarcy is her Instagram name.

He is all over her but after hearing her age I very much doubt she would be seeing him.
Roland looks as old as her dad!

This is only what I’ve heard.
Maybe they know each other through the football club? I don’t know.
Still very inappropriate for him to be hearting her bikini photos though??

She had only posted her last photo 6 minutes ago when I checked and he had already double tapped. Must have her notifications on 😂

• Haha
wellsdarcy is her Instagram name.

He is all over her but after hearing her age I very much doubt she would be seeing him.
Roland looks as old as her dad!

This is only what I’ve heard.
Maybe they know each other through the football club? I don’t know.
Still very inappropriate for him to be hearting her bikini photos though??

She had only posted her last photo 6 minutes ago when I checked and he had already double tapped. Must have her notifications on 😂
Sorry I can’t believe that would be true 😂
He looks like her dad.
I can’t even see where he’s commented but he likes loads of bikini-clad pics of all different women (girls!)

After looking and seeing her age I can’t see it to be true either. I presumed she was older and jumped straight here to mention it 😂 then was told she was only 23! His favourite age.

Playing for Sutton girls is a bit close to home though!
He hasn’t given up the day job then. Still hours of scrolling and hearting girls young enough to be his daughter.

Reactions: 3
After looking and seeing her age I can’t see it to be true either. I presumed she was older and jumped straight here to mention it 😂 then was told she was only 23! His favourite age.

Playing for Sutton girls is a bit close to home though!
He hasn’t given up the day job then. Still hours of scrolling and hearting girls young enough to be his daughter.
Can’t see it to be true - INCORRECT

• Haha
Can’t see it to be true - INCORRECT
Yet you came on here saying that you thought he was on holiday with his new girlfriend when we knew Roland was in Portugal and she’s on her grid in Greece on the 29th of May 🥱🥱

This account is literally here to give fake news 🙄

She hasn’t liked anything on his grid.
Let’s be real guys, I know looks aren’t everything but put a photo of her, a 23 year old next to him on his latest grid post….yes looks aren’t everything but we know he’s an hole too! She just wouldn’t …..

We need some size 3 trainers content or some ridiculous challenges to focus on but he’s stopped putting anything on Instagram hardly since his threads got busy on here. Boring Roland, very boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.