The.Yes.Life Abi Jenkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just found this thread…I got the impression that Abi was with her when she passed? But she was on her own?? 😱
By the sounds of it they had all gone to sleep like it was a normal night rather than take it in turns to sit and hold her hand. I might be wrong so stand corrected if anyone knows the real context 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Where’s the hate?! These people can’t seriously go through their lives just believing everything that people tell them!
I will watch and wait to see if Erin’s Angels materialises. 😐

Reactions: 8
Where’s the hate?! These people can’t seriously go through their lives just believing everything that people tell them!
Exactly. No hate here just concern for her poor family. They’ve been through enough without it all ending in tears with that leach who has pound signs in her eyes and a hero complex.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s definitely got a hero complex, I think it’s slowly dawned on her she can make some money, off of the back of Erin’s death, and get the clout she really wants but has not been able to achieve in other ways.

Glad I found this thread I love following Erin it’s sad she has now gone . Abi really is a strange lady
She seems almost happy Erin is gone none stop videos on TikTok !!

she is loving the attention even during her final days she was attention seeking making it all about her . Dan should send her back home now she is using her death to gain followers and attention it’s sickening

Reactions: 9
Glad I found this thread I love following Erin it’s sad she has now gone . Abi really is a strange lady
She seems almost happy Erin is gone none stop videos on TikTok !!

she is loving the attention even during her final days she was attention seeking making it all about her . Dan should send her back home now she is using her death to gain followers and attention it’s sickening
I can’t understand why she’s still there, and isn’t letting Dan and the boy/s start the adjustment. Surely you’d want to go home to your husband and decompress.

• Heart
Poor Dan and the boys they must be pissed of that she is still there and not giving them time together to grieve. There’s no way Dan is not getting pissed of with all her lives and bossiness

It will materise. In the form of hoodies oodies fluffy socks and PJ's and fridge magnets for the poorer followers to buy!

Now Dan is going to be Harley's step dad and full time carer he needs to grow a pair very quickly and take responsibility of his new dependent and get the crazy lady out of his house and start building some security for that beautiful boy.

Unless everyone in Erin's circle are all now just in it for the free load?

There isn't any hate on abi's tattle thread just lots of people silenced blocked muted on tiktok for questioning abi's motive with Erin's family.

Her latest couple of videos about Amy and the family dynamics make me think she really does prey on vulnerable young women, jumping in and ‘saving’ them when they’re going through trauma - there’s Amy, Rhian and then Erin. Is really weird and creepy.
Perhaps if she put a similar amount of energy and attention into her own immediate family rather than freakily inserting herself into the lives of others, then her daughter wouldn’t have turned into a ‘druggie’ and would still have custody of her daughter…….

• Heart
Her latest couple of videos about Amy and the family dynamics make me think she really does prey on vulnerable young women, jumping in and ‘saving’ them when they’re going through trauma - there’s Amy, Rhian and then Erin. Is really weird and creepy.
Perhaps if she put a similar amount of energy and attention into her own immediate family rather than freakily inserting herself into the lives of others, then her daughter wouldn’t have turned into a ‘druggie’ and would still have custody of her daughter…….
Yes very strange behaviour. If Abi was male she would be called a groomer!

Extremely sad and strange she isn't rushing to save her own daughter's life but happy to rescue vulnerable women

• Heart
I can’t understand why she’s still there, and isn’t letting Dan and the boy/s start the adjustment. Surely you’d want to go home to your husband and decompress.
I know it’s weird
I found her crying video the next day tacky then all dressed up to go out the day after . She is using this for attention likes and followers it’s actually disgusting. At first I thought maybe I’m being harsh but the more I watched the more it come across as using Erin’s death for attention . I didn’t like the begging for money instead of gifts for the little boy either then she showed a takeaway gifted .

also the shouting at Erin for going out wasn’t nice

• Heart
I know she said she turned someone away from the chapel of rest. I’m in Ireland. Does this mean funeral home or church? Also, who did she have to turn away?
I'm a funeral arranger, so can actually answer this one. The person who is effectively "paying the bill" of the funeral becomes the client. So if the funds are in abbys name and she's the one who's "paying" for the funeral then she will be the one who has control over the funeral plans and visits to the funeral home to see Erin. Which is sad because surely it should be Erin's husband who has the final say on everything. I wasn't aware that all the fundraising and money for the funeral and the adventures for erins boys was all going under Abis name. It all makes me a bit uncomfortable and squirmy. It doesn't sit right at all. It should be Erin's husband and Erin's boys in control.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Exactly this. I couldn’t watch the ‘Amy story’, she makes my skin crawl now. I think she has found easy prey as there was obviously not a strong parental influence around Erin and her own little family seems so vulnerable so it was very easy for her to inveigle her way in and make herself indispensable, whether they wanted it or not. The TikTok announcing Erin’s passing was so distasteful and clearly the hysterical crying was exaggerated as there were points in it where she was forgetting she was supposed to be crying. I have said in another thread I had a friend with NPD and this is one of the things that she used to do, insert herself into other people’s tragedies. This woman is so dangerous, even more so now she’s managed to achieve it via a public platform.

I sincerely hope there is someone from Erin’s family or friendship group keeping up with this thread and starts asking questions or starts holding her to account. We all want the best for you and know the involvement with this conwoman isn’t going to end well 🥲

I know it’s weird
I found her crying video the next day tacky then all dressed up to go out the day after . She is using this for attention likes and followers it’s actually disgusting. At first I thought maybe I’m being harsh but the more I watched the more it come across as using Erin’s death for attention . I didn’t like the begging for money instead of gifts for the little boy either then she showed a takeaway gifted .

also the shouting at Erin for going out wasn’t nice
It broke my heart the way she was Aggy with Erin.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
As far as I know, the youngest boy isn't actually Dan's...didnt his dad die....so, I do wonder if he will stick around for him. And who will take him if that's the case. Its all a very complicated situation ......

Absolutely this. She’s leaping in to be a ‘mother’ or ‘sister’ figure to various random young women and yet her own daughter is clearly in a mess and she’s what? Left her to it? It’s weird. Also in the video about Amy she says Amy lives in ‘one of our garden houses’ - how big is her house?!

it’s clear she’s loving the attention and if you read all the fawning comments on her posts you can understand why. I’d be interested to know if she is deleting negative ones because they are all ‘oh you’re an angel on earth Abi!’ from what I can see.

I think she has found easy prey as there was obviously not a strong parental influence around Erin and her own little family seems so vulnerable so it was very easy for her to inveigle her way in and make herself indispensable, whether they wanted it or not.
I agree completely. And this is why she hasn’t yet left Erin’s husband to go it alone. Mainly because she needs to be the one arranging the funeral.

I don’t know anything about Dan but I can imagine he’s OK with Abi being the mother figure and doing everything for him.

I said the other day that I think she’s a narc. It’s easy to spot them once you know how. She clearly relishes controlling this situation and feeling like an important, indispensable part of Erin’s life - even in death. It’s an ego thing.

If it’s true that they were sworn enemies and only began their relationship after the fire and Zac’s death, then that really says a lot IMO. People like Abi love drama, and somehow manage to make vulnerable people a source of narcissistic supply.

• Heart
Absolutely this. She’s leaping in to be a ‘mother’ or ‘sister’ figure to various random young women and yet her own daughter is clearly in a mess and she’s what? Left her to it? It’s weird. Also in the video about Amy she says Amy lives in ‘one of our garden houses’ - how big is her house?!

it’s clear she’s loving the attention and if you read all the fawning comments on her posts you can understand why. I’d be interested to know if she is deleting negative ones because they are all ‘oh you’re an angel on earth Abi!’ from what I can see.
She is 💯 deleting and then blocking negative comments and profiles. She is a very manipulative character!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.