The.Yes.Life Abi Jenkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ‘‹šŸ¼
Same, I felt like a šŸ® thinking this, but the more I watched the more I felt uncomfortable.
I had to watch Abi in the end, like you so I could get updates on Erin. But I canā€™t bring myself to watch now. I should imagine there are lots who feel like we do as time has gone on.
I feel the exact same way, thereā€™s something definitely off about her and I now rarely check Abi tiktok account. The fact she baited people to keep checking her account for the ā€œ24-48ā€ prior to Erinā€™s passing and still hasnā€™t yet told this story it screams to me sheā€™s all for views! Erin had been through so much in her short life and honestly my heart breaks for her husband and children NOT ABI šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Also with the money going to HER account she ensures she has control (again) of what Dan can access and that she stays involved.
I wonder with the comment about the press whether she is courting them, almost goading, as SHE wants to be interviewed to get HER name out there even more to raise her profile even more.
She is very self-promoting... on the live she was listing out all the "directorships" she's had, that she had her own pub at 18, how she doesn't NEED the money for herself. I wonder how much of her income sits below the HMRC radar and what benefits she is scamming.
Jesus. Iā€™m only realising this now. So Dan has no accesss to the funds? What does her husband do and where is she getting all this money ? Even the camper van!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
šŸ‘‹šŸ¼
Same, I felt like a šŸ® thinking this, but the more I watched the more I felt uncomfortable.
I had to watch Abi in the end, like you so I could get updates on Erin. But I canā€™t bring myself to watch now. I should imagine there are lots who feel like we do as time has gone on.
It's for sure looking that wayšŸ˜Ŗ
I felt so bad too, it's all so bizarre!
I'm so glad Erin did that final Tesco shopping trip,it's what she wanted, bless her, she had the final say on that one!ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well the thing about funeral etiquette is you donā€™t send invites, right? Itā€™s not the done thing to turn people away either. But actually saying itā€™s OK for internet randoms to attend is wrong. Most would say itā€™s a private family funeral and not publicise when itā€™s happening.
I know she said she turned someone away from the chapel of rest. Iā€™m in Ireland. Does this mean funeral home or church? Also, who did she have to turn away?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
It's for sure looking that wayšŸ˜Ŗ
I felt so bad too, it's all so bizarre!
I'm so glad Erin did that final Tesco shopping trip,it's what she wanted, bless her, she had the final say on that one!ā¤
Same I loved watching her last tiktok. Abi wasnā€™t happy she went, but ffs Erin was dying itā€™s not about you Abi it was Erin, yeah sure it may of been a inconvenience to you, because she may of been very poorly when back home, but honestly, if my mate had wanted to go out shopping like Erin did, Iā€™d of made sure she went and enjoyed herself.
itā€™s all really odd now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I too feel like this and think it's time to stop watching. Something just doesn't sit right about all of it, the way she controlled the situation, kept people away etc. I do get that she's a compelling person, and if someone is vulnerable they could easily assume she knows what she's talking about.

It sounds like Erin had quite a few friends, I wonder what they think of the way Abi kept them away at the end.

I was also shocked she wasn't sat with all night, only the night before they were doing shifts!
She also spoke in a live recently her relatives had a timed 15 mins slot to see Erin.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I am so glad this thread has been started. I couldnā€™t stand this woman from the off. I saw a video of Erinā€™s from hospital and you can hear Abi in the background chipping in, trying to be heard. Then next thing sheā€™s doing her own updates. It didnā€™t sit right with me at all. Then in the last week of Erinā€™s life, imo she was creating a lot of click bait comments - going live, another video to explain etc etc which I thought was very sinister.
For someone apparently in the depths of grief, you can practically see her rubbing her hands with glee over her new found popularity.
And as for Erinā€™s husband, Iā€™m sure heā€™s only in his 20ā€™s and probably quite vulnerable himself. That woman is the most overbearing creature. I bet he couldnā€™t stand up to her no matter how much he wanted too. Sheā€™s an opportunist whose ship really has come in. And thank god people are starting to see through it. Vile, vile person with an even more vile agenda šŸ˜”
It seems Erin hated her guts from the off too, abi's own words included dramas,court cases,hate.
I think abi was and still is Erin's Frienemy. Abi buys her friends with trips on her speed boat and pouring them champagne or tales of how rich she once was šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. I think she wormed her way in to Erin's life when she was most vulnerable after losing her 2nd son then whey hey Abi hit the biggest clout when Erin told her she had terminal cancer invited her to come and take over her life quite literally

Message to Chris
Your wife needs reining in mate! She is making a fool out of you and your family.

• Heart
I looked through Abiā€™s Instagram yesterday and one of the posts mentioned earning six figures. This is I assume from MLM and the trips on speedboats were probably bonuses for recruiting people etc. I think Tropic skincare and the like do these kind of bonuses. She said on her second live yesterday that she is also an NLP practitioner. šŸ™„ Jack of all trades, master of none!
Chris intervening says a lot. Abi needs to stop running her mouth and let Erin rest in peace.

I looked through Abiā€™s Instagram yesterday and one of the posts mentioned earning six figures. This is I assume from MLM and the trips on speedboats were probably bonuses for recruiting people etc. I think Tropic skincare and the like do these kind of bonuses. She said on her second live yesterday that she is also an NLP practitioner. šŸ™„ Jack of all trades, master of none!
Chris intervening says a lot. Abi needs to stop running her mouth and let Erin rest in peace.
Know all duck all šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I think sheā€™s one of those people who think they are intelligent as duck but too thick to actually get a career as well as having no sticking power so bounce around from various new ventures and MLMā€™s in the hope of hitting the big time. She must be absolutely beside herself with joy right now. No wonder sheā€™s the happiest grieving person I have ever seen šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘šŸ¤‘

• Haha
I know she said she turned someone away from the chapel of rest. Iā€™m in Ireland. Does this mean funeral home or church? Also, who did she have to turn away?
I havenā€™t seen that video, thatā€™s awful! Clearly a lot has gone on but surely the death of a 31-year-old would be enough for people to tolerate each other? Or maybe Erin did say she didnā€™t want certain people there but I just donā€™t know what to believe.

Iā€™m assuming itā€™s at the funeral home as the funeral is still over a week away I think. I liked that people wrote on Erinā€™s coffin, thatā€™s a nice touch.

Abi - ā€œErin didnā€™t want the funeral life streamed but everyone is welcome!ā€

Also Abi - ā€œNot you, youā€™re barred! Out!ā€

• Heart
POV: Abi most recent upbeat TT we got PJs we got festivals we got charity šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Real life : Abi rocking back and forth with thumb in mouth in fetal position šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

For duck sake Abi we all love a bit of charity and we all loved Erin. Do you have no bleeping compassion in your whole body at all. Let the poor woman rest in peace, think of her children her family her real friends.

Erin isn't even been gone a week and your non stop targets amazing festivals bleeping stop you insensitive witch

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve been thinking about Erin slipping away and there not being anyone there. Sorry for the merail but my dad was taken into hospital a few days before he died and I was there with him night and day, only nipping home to freshen up when someone else was there. By the end of the week I was shattered so I went home and the hospital phoned me to say heā€™d passed. I was crippled with guilt for so long and one of my friends kept saying maybe he didnā€™t want you to be there at the end and that did make me feel better.

Iā€™ll never know if that was the case because we werenā€™t able to talk about it (because of his health conditions). But Abi volunteered the information that they were taking shifts and never leaving Erin alone and that didnā€™t happen. Loads of people should have been there so they all got a sleep and did shifts. The narrative is changing all the time and I canā€™t help but think Abi was dictating who should be there and when and in the end her shattered husband fell asleep.

I had a browse through Erinā€™s Instagram and she looked like she had a lot of friends so Iā€™m not sure how it ended up with Abi and her guest list. There was someone I would rather not have seen in hospital and at my dadā€™s funeral but I tolerated them for my dadā€™s sake. I know thatā€™s not easy for everyone to do.

(Sorry I know my posts are long on this thread, I donā€™t mean them to be but then I just started typing and then itā€™s an essay)

• Sad
  • Heart
I didnā€™t want to think badly of Abi, at first I thought wow what a great friend to have; sheā€™s amazing! It doesnā€™t please me to think of Erin being exploited in some way. But I have such a strong gut feeling all is NOT well. Itā€™s so tragic

Reactions: 11
Full steam ahead when the poor girl hasnā€™t even been buried yet. Constant lives, on the beg for donations, freebies etc. This should be about holding a space for the grieving children and husband. Family time to help them get used to life after Erin. Imagine having to listen to that maniac bellowing into her phone 20 hours a day in your own house. Even worse when sheā€™s expecting them to put up with some random baby crying constantly as well. She needs to go home to her own family. This all feels massively inappropriate.

• Heart
I never post here but I came on to have a look after Abi signposted the site in her TikTok. I was honestly so touched by Erinā€™s story, she was so young and had been through so much grief in her life. I followed her last months through her videos and was genuinely saddened by her passing. She seemed a real force of nature but also very vulnerable and I initially felt like it was good she had Abi there advocating for her.

Now, not so much. The whole dynamic in the family is unusual, so fair enough, but I just canā€™t really understand how Abi is front and centre in all this when Erin seems to have had lots of friends and relatives and an actual husband! I do genuinely think there is something dodgy about the donations aspect - why would it be in Abiā€™s name and not Danā€™s? Why is Abi posting all these giddy videos in full eyeliner when Erin hasnā€™t even had a funeral? Itā€™s odd at best. At worst Abi has inserted herself into this situation for whatever weird reasons she has and is now profiting from it. The whole going out for a meal video was really strange - I can understand wanting to get out of the house, but that was a quite fancy three course job, when youā€™re supposed ā€˜little sisterā€™ died about two days before. I canā€™t understand it.

Mind you I see Dan is away getting a new car today. Wonder where the money came from for that?
---
Iā€™ve actually just watched her latest video. Merch? MERCH?! For your dead ā€˜sisterā€™? Iā€™m sorry, I canā€™t evenā€¦

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m like a lot of you, I canā€™t watch Abi at all anymore. Itā€™s all very shady.
Dans getting a car? Why has she said this? Sheā€™s got an agenda.
Iā€™m sure this has been planned by her for a while. Erin and her lovely family are a gravy train to Abi. Sheā€™s referring to her and our very real concerns to try and get sympathy. More and more people are going to see through you, Abi. Mark my words.

I'm honestly shocked by that part. Surely when someones you loves dies from cancer and you know that it's her last day or two you take turns and you make sure that there's always someone by her side?? It's heartbreaking that she died alone even if she was asleep.
Iā€™ve just found this threadā€¦I got the impression that Abi was with her when she passed? But she was on her own?? šŸ˜±

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.