The.Yes.Life Abi Jenkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go fund me and over staying her welcome aside, one thing that has pissed me off the most is how Abi spoke about Erin choosing to be medicated towards the end. She clearly has strong views regarding pain relief and wasn't a fan of Erin having it and felt she should have had more natural remedies. And to that I say, duck off Abi. Sure, you can have your opinions and choices when it's YOU going through it. But it wasn't you, it was Erin. I have worked in health care for over 10 years, been involved in many end of life cases and have cared for a relative in their terminal cancer battle. I back anyone's choices 100% when they have chosen how they want to spend their final days. Wanna tough it out using natural remedies? OK no problem. Just want pain relief? Cool, let's do that. Wanna be pumped full of pain relief and sedatives so you can just sleep and let nature take its course? Whatever makes you happy.
I can not stand her shaming Erin after she's passed for the choices she made while being in unbearable pain and just wanting some release from it. Should that ever be me I want all of the good stuff and loads of it too. Abi is absolutely unbearable and I am hoping that Dan and the boys get a break from her soon. Anywho, that's my 2 pence.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am so glad this thread has been started. I couldn’t stand this woman from the off. I saw a video of Erin’s from hospital and you can hear Abi in the background chipping in, trying to be heard. Then next thing she’s doing her own updates. It didn’t sit right with me at all. Then in the last week of Erin’s life, imo she was creating a lot of click bait comments - going live, another video to explain etc etc which I thought was very sinister.
For someone apparently in the depths of grief, you can practically see her rubbing her hands with glee over her new found popularity.
And as for Erin’s husband, I’m sure he’s only in his 20’s and probably quite vulnerable himself. That woman is the most overbearing creature. I bet he couldn’t stand up to her no matter how much he wanted too. She’s an opportunist whose ship really has come in. And thank god people are starting to see through it. Vile, vile person with an even more vile agenda 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Apparently Erin’s son has read this thread too. 👀
If I had a thread about me here I’d be devastated and I wouldn’t tell a soul. She’s going to great lengths to show she’s glue keeping everyone together but she must have told them what someone had sent to her.

Shame on her for telling Alex and sitting by as he read it

Reactions: 8
I watched Erin’s TikTok’s from early on in her terminal diagnosis, my heart absolutely broke for her.
The weeks leading up to her death I did find Abi quite overbearing, she came across as wanting to control every situation, a few times Erin mentioned Abi told her off for doing something when it was something she wanted to do.
Since Erin’s passing I honestly can’t watch Abi, she has taken control of everything, maybe that’s what Erin’s husband wants 🤷🏻‍♀️ And the talk about the nurses coming to check how she is coping, surely if any nurses came out after the person they cared for had passed it would be to see how the husband/children were coping but there was no mention of them. I don’t know I just find it all a bit strange and she is using Erin’s journey and passing to gain whatever she can. All I do know is that Erin was a beautiful soul who had dealt with so much grief and pain, my heart honestly broke for her and her family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I’m glad I found this thread. I have followed Erin for a long time, Abi was a bit overbearing but tolerable.
But she got very pushy and I started to feel differently about her the last few weeks prior to Erin passing. I now think she’s not what she appears. Something isn’t right there.
Erin was such a lovely soul, and had endured so much, I hate that someone is relishing in this.
I just don’t know anymore.

Reactions: 9
If I had a thread about me here I’d be devastated and I wouldn’t tell a soul. She’s going to great lengths to show she’s glue keeping everyone together but she must have told them what someone had sent to her.

Abi the responsible adult showed him!
I did think that she has probably shown him herself or is trying to manipulate us and anyone else questioning her into silence.

Reactions: 5
I did think that she has probably shown him herself or is trying to manipulate us and anyone else questioning her into silence.
Definitely! “Look what you’re doing to this grieving boy, you baddies” while using it to drum up support.

I think she probably doesn’t care what is said here but it’s a dick move to drag the boy into it. And we won’t be the only ones with questions

Love teh fact with the tattle video in the search bar it says tattle even though she hasn't said the name, so I suspect more visiting to this thread!

• Haha
I’m glad I found this thread. I have followed Erin for a long time, Abi was a bit overbearing but tolerable.
But she got very I started to feel differently about her the last few weeks prior to Erin passing. I now think she’s not what she appears. Something isn’t right there.
Erin was such a lovely soul, and had endured so much, I hate that someone is relishing in this.
I just don’t know anymore.
I'm glad I've come across a few " familiar faces" on the thread
It's given me the courage of my convictions to say how I feel😪
I didn't follow Erin for too long, but watched all her tik toks and followed for the last couple of weeks.What was an amazing young woman ! shebwas, making me laugh and cry all at the same time!
I tried to ignore Abi, cos she irritated me a bit, and I thought it was just me!!
Towards the end, I had to watch her to get updates on Erin, and that's when the doubts started to creep in. I don't know if she's just loving the limelight /clout,or something more sinister. Whatever it is, it's not coming across at all well!!
I hope, for the children's sake that this does not go belly up somehow, they've witnessed more than any child should already and now finding out there is discussion here,is sad too, they should be protected from it.
Working in end of life care as I do, I find it so sad that, though Dan was in the same room, that she did not have anyone holding her hand at the end, which did shock me, I have to say.
It's all well and good Abi say Erin " wasn't there", I beg to differ....she was😪
Not all family members can sit and hold the hand of their loved one as they pass, but I'm shocked that after everything, she was " alone"😪
RIP Erin.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

What happened? Was this live again?

Reactions: 1

Alex is always in her lives too,he's always commenting

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I didn't follow Erin for too long, but watched all her tik toks and followed for the last couple of weeks.What was an amazing young woman ! shebwas, making me laugh and cry all at the same time!
I tried to ignore Abi, cos she irritated me a bit, and I thought it was just me!!
Towards the end, I had to watch her to get updates on Erin, and that's when the doubts started to creep in. I don't know if she's just loving the limelight /clout,or something more sinister. Whatever it is, it's not coming across at all well!!
I hope, for the children's sake that this does not go belly up somehow, they've witnessed more than any child should already and now finding out there is discussion here,is sad too, they should be protected from it.
Working in end of life care as I do, I find it so sad that, though Dan was in the same room, that she did not have anyone holding her hand at the end, which did shock me, I have to say.
It's all well and good Abi say Erin " wasn't there", I beg to differ....she was😪
Not all family members can sit and hold the hand of their loved one as they pass, but I'm shocked that after everything, she was " alone"😪
RIP Erin.
I feel exactly the same as you 💜 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
RIP Erin.
I’m glad also to see a few familiar faces, I felt like a witch thinking what I’ve been thinking, now relief that I’m not the only one.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No it was from her last video, she’s in a car with Alex (at least she covered his face when she panned the camera on him 😬)
Prob cos his dad has now told her to keep the kids off the app now! When she says Chris told me maybe I should delete all my social media accounts, thats the first time I've seen Abi genuinely nearly 😢 AHH poor cow, faced with losing the cash cow profile was all too much for her. Infact she seems more sad over that thought than she has when speaking about Erin and the boys.

Prob cos his dad has now told her to keep the kids off the app now! When she says Chris told me maybe I should delete all my social media accounts, thats the first time I've seen Abi genuinely nearly 😢 AHH poor cow, faced with losing the cash cow profile was all too much for her. Infact she seems more sad over that thought than she has when speaking about Erin and the boys.
I don’t think she’ll be able to stop posting about it and justifies what she’s talking about by saying “I promised Erin I would be honest”. I genuinely believe Erin wanted to raise awareness and SHE did…but there’s inconsistencies in what Abi said so she’s not being honest. She’s still breadcrumbing and taking full advantage of the fact Erin touched so many people

• Heart
RIP Erin.
👋🏼
Same, I felt like a 🐮 thinking this, but the more I watched the more I felt uncomfortable.
I had to watch Abi in the end, like you so I could get updates on Erin. But I can’t bring myself to watch now. I should imagine there are lots who feel like we do as time has gone on.

• Heart
Just reading some of her replies on her latest TT. Clearly her way to deal with this thread is to try and emotionally blackmail everyone with the ‘boys are so upset’. Hmmmmmm same way she deals with just exactly why she is posting and asking for money now that Erin has gone - ‘Erin made me promise I would keep talking about it’.
Convenient. Hideous woman. She’s a bloodsucker and serious alarm bells should be ringing in Erin’s actual family.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.