The.Yes.Life Abi Jenkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she makes a TikTok about registering Erin’s death then asks what everyone’s favourite supermarket is!!!!! WHAT?! Further proof that this is all about the engagement. This is so wrong 🥲

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Absolutely this. She’s leaping in to be a ‘mother’ or ‘sister’ figure to various random young women and yet her own daughter is clearly in a mess and she’s what? Left her to it? It’s weird. Also in the video about Amy she says Amy lives in ‘one of our garden houses’ - how big is her house?!

it’s clear she’s loving the attention and if you read all the fawning comments on her posts you can understand why. I’d be interested to know if she is deleting negative ones because they are all ‘oh you’re an angel on earth Abi!’ from what I can see.
I think she is trying to ‘save’ other young women because she doesn’t feel able to save her daughter.
She said in a live that Erin spoke to her mum before she died and said what she needed to say. It’s a complicated dynamic.

Reactions: 3
She’s loving all the attention.
She goes on about how she had a load of followers before she posted about Erin.. but when you look at her old posts she had barely and likes or comments so I doubt they were were even real followers 😂 she seems the kinda person to buy them. Fake it till she makes it. The absolute Typical mlm seller.

Reactions: 9
What did she want from the registrar? It would be inappropriate for her to stop and sob! I deal with bereavement as part of my job and it is heartbreaking to see how young some of them are and speak to the often broken family, but I would never get out of bed if I let that affect me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So she makes a TikTok about registering Erin’s death then asks what everyone’s favourite supermarket is!!!!! WHAT?! Further proof that this is all about the engagement. This is so wrong 🥲
I'm getting vibes she never truly loved Erin, Abi comes across like she don't miss her. I feel so sad for Erin she was duped by a Frienemy who saw the bigger picture when it came to making money from Erin's heartache

Abi you are a horrible person karma will come knocking at your door it always does

As far as I know, the youngest boy isn't actually Dan's...didnt his dad die....so, I do wonder if he will stick around for him. And who will take him if that's the case. Its all a very complicated situation ......
I was thinking about this too because so far Dan doesn't seem to care that Abi is taking advantage of his family. It looks like he's comfortable with her and her actions and this is not right. I don't know if it's because he's not mature enough or he's lazy and just doesn't care but if that's the case I don't think that he will take care for the youngest boy in the long run. It's all tragic situation, the worst part for me is that Erin was dying thinking that Abi is her soul sister, we clearly see that she never was.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I did go and watch her latest video. I’m not sure what she expected from the registrar, they have to be professional and do their job, she stated that the registrar told Dan to look after himself.
Did she want the person to cry and say oh Abi you’re amazing??

It’s all pretty weird if you ask me.

I did go and watch her latest video. I’m not sure what she expected from the registrar, they have to be professional and do their job, she stated that the registrar told Dan to look after himself.
Did she want the person to cry and say oh Abi you’re amazing??

It’s all pretty weird if you ask me.
Exactly! Registrars are professional people and just want to get the facts right on the certificate! Honestly Abi what did you expect??

She’s loving all the attention.
She goes on about how she had a load of followers before she posted about Erin.. but when you look at her old posts she had barely and likes or comments so I doubt they were were even real followers 😂 she seems the kinda person to buy them. Fake it till she makes it. The absolute Typical mlm seller.
She is using Erin to gain attention
what made me dislike her was when Erin was sedated that’s when she would do videos for her tiktok !!
She also pissed me off shouting about her going to Tesco . She’s very weird
At first I thought she was just a Friend but then it seemed very attention seeking and all’s he has done now is talk about Erin … every single video is Erin related she never posts videos talking about anything other than Erin it’s so distasteful.

She also doesn’t need to educate people on end of life people don’t need to know what happened in Erins last days
---
I was thinking about this too because so far Dan doesn't seem to care that Abi is taking advantage of his family. It looks like he's comfortable with her and her actions and this is not right. I don't know if it's because he's not mature enough or he's lazy and just doesn't care but if that's the case I don't think that he will take care for the youngest boy in the long run. It's all tragic situation, the worst part for me is that Erin was dying thinking that Abi is her soul sister, we clearly see that she never was.
I do wonder if she is keeping him on side by keep giving him money
I don’t know Dan he could be a decent lad but its all weird I wouldn’t want some woman in my house whilst I’m grieving

She done the same weeks ago. Was talking about Erin's medication and sedation then went full MLM mode and started plugging her £150 tea ☕ program! She has no idea what it is like to have a real soul sister!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Her constant sharp inhalation of breath after every second word makes her almost unbearable to watch! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is using Erin to gain attention
what made me dislike her was when Erin was sedated that’s when she would do videos for her tiktok !!
She also pissed me off shouting about her going to Tesco . She’s very weird
At first I thought she was just a Friend but then it seemed very attention seeking and all’s he has done now is talk about Erin … every single video is Erin related she never posts videos talking about anything other than Erin it’s so distasteful.

She also doesn’t need to educate people on end of life people don’t need to know what happened in Erins last days
---

I do wonder if she is keeping him on side by keep giving him money
I don’t know Dan he could be a decent lad but its all weird I wouldn’t want some woman in my house whilst I’m grieving
I know he picked up a new car yesterday. Wonder if that was arranged before or after Erin’s passing?

I know he picked up a new car yesterday. Wonder if that was arranged before or after Erin’s passing?
I can’t stand people making money from a tragedy unless needed but a funeral would be free if she didn’t have money or assets the rest like flowers fair enough donations but I bet they have thousands .

Abi was begging it for money the other day for holidays to distract them fair enough for Dan and Erin’s children but why her …. She knows what she is doing

I can’t stand people making money from a tragedy unless needed but a funeral would be free if she didn’t have money or assets the rest like flowers fair enough donations but I bet they have thousands .

Abi was begging it for money the other day for holidays to distract them fair enough for Dan and Erin’s children but why her …. She knows what she is doing
This!! Why does she need to go on holiday with the boys? I know one is her husband’s child but it seems odd.
I know I sound like a right witch, but something is not adding up.

Edit to add photo.
because she wants control, when Erin was alive she had control, now she’s gone, she is not a key carer, so losing control, she’s no longer pivotal to it all, the boys and Dan are priority, she doesn’t like it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
The car thing is troubling.

They will have raked in a lot of money. Impossible to even guess how much.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The car thing is troubling.

They will have raked in a lot of money. Impossible to even guess how much.
I wasn’t aware of the new car until I read it here.
I would expect all of the money to be transferred to the charity or a bank account for the boys. When I originally saw the TikTok of Erin seeing how much had been donated, I assumed it had at least gone into Erin’s PayPal account not Abi’s.
Abi not seeing how murky this is shows how entitled she is. People set up GoFundMe’s and request PayPal donations for everything these days. It has become the norm to expect donations from strangers without any accountability.

• Heart
There is a video of Abi getting Erin to check her bank on her phone when the money was raised for her funeral
So not sure how it all works fo be honest.

This!! Why does she need to go on holiday with the boys? I know one is her husband’s child but it seems odd.
I know I sound like a right witch, but something is not adding up.

Edit to add photo.
because she wants control, when Erin was alive she had control, now she’s gone, she is not a key carer, so losing control, she’s no longer pivotal to it all, the boys and Dan are priority, she doesn’t like it.
Another thing that pissed me off was when she did a video saying she had to get rid of visitors because they had been for over an hour ….. who the duck does she think she is . If my parents want to sit at my death bed talking to me they damn well will or any relative for that matter

who gave her the right to say you need to leave now !! She is a weird person

• Heart
I watched a TikTok about the money. Erin wanted to use PayPal instead of go fund me as they take a fee. PayPal was originally set up to Erin’s bank but Abi said it got changed because when the time came for Erin to die, all her bank accounts would freeze and nobody would have access to it until all the legal stuff was sorted.

I just don’t understand why Abi is the custodian of the money. Surely it should be Dan? Or both Dan and Chris as parents of the two boys (I know Dan isn’t Harleys actual dad but it seems he has agreed to keep him)

I started to feel uneasy, it might have been a live, when Abi said that Erin didn’t watch her (Abis) TikTok’s. This was before the sedation. It just seemed weird to me, if someone was making videos about my life and death I would want to see them. This was around the time Erin wanted to go to B&M and Abi didn’t want her to.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.