The.Yes.Life Abi Jenkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is very troubling when you think about it. What got my back up was just before Erin passed, lots of people were sending their love to Erin etc and she said "sending love isn't helpful but takeaways are" or something and I just thought that was completely unnecessary and rude. I think this was just after Erin was sedated.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
It is very troubling when you think about it. What got my back up was just before Erin passed, lots of people were sending their love to Erin etc and she said "sending love isn't helpful but takeaways are" or something and I just thought that was completely unnecessary and rude. I think this was just after Erin was sedated.
Yes!! She said that. Takeaway and money for takeaway was better.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Yes, she said something along the lines of ‘now that’s real help’ implying that monetary donations were the only acceptable thing. Major, major red flags here. I know I have already said it but please Erin’s family/friends - be cautious. This woman is a money grabbing, attention seeker. We can all see her for exactly what she is. Send her back to north wales and get control back over the donations before it’s too late. She is a wolf in sheep’s clothing 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 12
But we’re all haters of Saint Abi. 🙄
If someone knocked on the door of these people and asked for money, I doubt that many would just hand it over but online it’s not a problem!

My jaw dropped when she said that. I wondered if anyone else had picked up on it but there were no comments about it (probably deleted) 🙄
So cheeky scrounging witch
can’t stand her she is awfull
really annoyed me how she made erins final days all about her

she didn’t need to tell people about erin wanting them to end it for her . I work with vulnerable people and they often ask this at end of life and you would never repeat it . It’s a reaction to being scared if the unknown
---
Yes, she said something along the lines of ‘now that’s real help’ implying that monetary donations were the only acceptable thing. Major, major red flags here. I know I have already said it but please Erin’s family/friends - be cautious. This woman is a money grabbing, attention seeker. We can all see her for exactly what she is. Send her back to north wales and get control back over the donations before it’s too late. She is a wolf in sheep’s clothing 😕
She is so cold about Erin passing . Almost like she didn’t give a tit
even the Christmas Day saying they already had Christmas Day she was acting like they have to be depressed .
Erin was on live and abi kept jumping in for attention

The takeaway one was the worst so cheeky and rude . Wonder why Dan keeps her at his house I would have kicked her out ages ago especially telling erins friends and family they can’t stay more than an hour as she needs rest

people who are dying will rest and still have people around them . We never left my Ann’s side when she died
---
She is on live now talking about how she is going to do more talking about being a end of life companion wtf is she even Eric’s friend or was she tagging along …. Is her whole life now about erins passing

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Sorry but something isn’t right with her, she’s a narc and a controller.
I bet Dan doesn’t know if he’s coming or going.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She did a video so must be reading here constantly
she did a video about why she lives with Dan and it was agreed to stay for a month after her death
a month why let him grieve !!

is her relationship with her husband dead because surely being apart this long isn’t healthy .

• Wow
She seems to have had a few digs at Erin saying she wasn’t the easiest person to get on with. I’m am not getting any kind of vibe that she cared about Erin in the videos. She is making the narrative about what erin apparently said to her and her wishes about every single thing which seems very strange to me and seems like she’s using this as a way to excuse her own weird behaviour. Erin wanted her to continue to do tik tok and tell about the adventures with the boys. That’s convenient eh and guarantees her a free holiday with the boys. It seems she protests to much I smell a rat
---
She missed out the bit about not getting on with Erin before 2020 conveniently. And Dan seems like he doesn’t like confrontation which will be perfect for a narc like her. Dan if your reading this please appear randomly in her live and blink twice then we will know you feel as pissed of as we do and that you want your own space away from this controlling woman to grieve properly

Please tell me she hadn’t made a TikTok trashing Erin’s family and also Erin for not being ‘the easiest to get on with’ to defend why she’s infiltrated herself into this family. Abi - you are disgusting. That is not a real friend. You absolute cretin.

im shocked by that TikTok and could never talk about someone like saying wasn't the easiest person to get along with after theyve died... the fact all her videos are about Erin doesn't sit right with me, I had bad vibes from her as soon as she came on my fyp and idk why but now I just don't get good vibes at all

there's about 100 other things I could add I don't like about this

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So Dan won't confront her and she will do whatever she wants. Fair enough but there are two young boys in the picture who need a stable and responsible environment to heal and grow up. This whole situation is a mess on its own but with Abi staying in Dan's house for one month after Erin's death it's even worse. So the boys have another month together and then they will be split up? What a mess, sorry to be rude but Dan should grow a pair.

It broke my heart the way she was Aggy with Erin.
I went passed a McDonald’s the other day and I remembered the video of Erin stopping mid-sentence with shock when she saw a chicken Big Mac on the menu! She must have been in utter agony but she wanted to do it, it was the last time she went out but also probably the last time she got to spend time with just Dan. Why did it bother Abi so much, why would you grudge a dying woman her last wish 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Just watched her latest tik.toks, the one about Amy really made.me feel uncomfortable, she's one strange woman!
Just bizarre😳

She’s definitely reading here, her videos are in response virtually to what’s said here.
She is pushing her way in, Dan won’t be able to piss soon without her say so.
Definitely don’t like her at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She seems to have had a few digs at Erin saying she wasn’t the easiest person to get on with. I’m am not getting any kind of vibe that she cared about Erin in the videos. She is making the narrative about what erin apparently said to her and her wishes about every single thing which seems very strange to me and seems like she’s using this as a way to excuse her own weird behaviour. Erin wanted her to continue to do tik tok and tell about the adventures with the boys. That’s convenient eh and guarantees her a free holiday with the boys. It seems she protests to much I smell a rat
---
She missed out the bit about not getting on with Erin before 2020 conveniently. And Dan seems like he doesn’t like confrontation which will be perfect for a narc like her. Dan if your reading this please appear randomly in her live and blink twice then we will know you feel as pissed of as we do and that you want your own space away from this controlling woman to grieve properly
So the funeral is still to come and she’s slagging Erin off? Wow, that’s low. Erin was a human being with faults like the rest of us. Maybe Abi steamrollered in before the fire like she’s doing here and rubbed Erin up the wrong way? That fire would have absolutely broken Erin, especially because they thought Harley wasn’t going to survive.

We’ll know if Dan kicks her out, she’ll start slagging him off. If she continues saying stuff about Erin she’ll have to be careful because Erin had an impact on a lot of people. Need to keep that gravy train moving…

• Heart
im shocked by that TikTok and could never talk about someone like saying wasn't the easiest person to get along with after theyve died... the fact all her videos are about Erin doesn't sit right with me, I had bad vibes from her as soon as she came on my fyp and idk why but now I just don't get good vibes at all

there's about 100 other things I could add I don't like about this
Nothing I’m weeks has been about anything but Erin she is using her death for content likes and attention disgust

Reactions: 8
I think the whole situation is odd....its devastating what happened to Erin. She's obviously from a very troubled past. Which is why we think Abi has jumped on the situation!
Does anyone know if Chris was the father or the baby that died?
Taking on a child alone is a big responsibility...Is Dan up for this?because there's no support from Erin's family from what's been said, I wonder if Harleys dad's family have any involvement?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.